Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 03:45:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227897 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  Farm Aid 1990 - DOTF - Great picture !
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Farm Aid 1990 - DOTF - Great picture !  (Read 9922 times)
Adler_Sorum_Brain
Rocker

Look at the lies Slash is leading

« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2006, 07:38:12 AM »

I didn't say he's a liar. But I don't think Slash is responsible for Adler's dismissal. There was a general consensus among the band members in order to fire Steven.
Axl, Izzy, Slash, Duff and probably their manager and the record company were against Steven because he wasn't considered as 'reliable' anymore.  Reading pre or post-1996 interviews makes it quite clear : nobody wanted to work with Steven, nobody defended him, nobody worked with him after GNR's split (except Izzy on a couple of songs).

GNR became a huge business, and there was no room for someone as Steven.

Steven Adler was using drugs...That?s the only way he was fired..Not that he fucked,killed,hit anyone, not htat hte band became buisness..It was just drugs..If he hadn?t taken drugs - Then he would be in the band 91 - 93.  ok ..The reason i?m stating this is because you think there was no room for Adler at the big shit..Well..there was..But drugs kills  yes

As the dust settled, Axl stared unblinkingly at me and, with no hint of irony, summed up GN?R?s philosophy: ?We don?t start anything. But if you mess with us, then we?ll fuck you up!
The Legend
Killer
VIP

DX sez "Suck It!"

« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2006, 05:38:05 AM »

For god sake THE LEGEND..A band can?t be untight just because someone in the band is using drugs !!
? confused

1. Duff was a drummer before GNR
2. Steven and Duff had been playing with eachother for 5 years
3. Slash,Izzy,Steven,Duff was very,very tight back in the 80?s.....So that?s why Duff and Steven knew eachother pretty damn well at the stage

And that?s what i mean..I didn?t say they were friends..tight..ON STAGE? ok? hihi

Is that your final answer?

If so, I see your point.

"Anybody who is sitting here - in the year 2007 - and arguing that this band isn't guns n roses has to be half retarded." - Jim Bob, HTGTH poster, 2007.

GNR shows:
10/25/06
10/27/06
Adler_Sorum_Brain
Rocker

« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2006, 11:32:09 AM »

hehe...i meant on the stage...not outside the stage  ok

As the dust settled, Axl stared unblinkingly at me and, with no hint of irony, summed up GN?R?s philosophy: ?We don?t start anything. But if you mess with us, then we?ll fuck you up!
duffsgal
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2006, 12:45:38 AM »

Whoever said that it was Slash that wanted Steven out, that is correct.  Slash went to Axl and told him that Steven was out of his head on drugs and couldnt play and that they had to get rid of him.  Slash was the one who pushed for Steven to be fired - and to think him and Steven were best friends.   no

Welcome to the Jungle Baby
Slashead
Banned
VIP

« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2006, 01:14:27 AM »

Whoever said that it was Slash that wanted Steven out, that is correct.? Slash went to Axl and told him that Steven was out of his head on drugs and couldnt play and that they had to get rid of him.? Slash was the one who pushed for Steven to be fired - and to think him and Steven were best friends.? ?no
If you read Izzy's interview in Nick Kent's book "The Dark Stuff", you'll see that Izzy said that Steven was "fucked up". This interview is from August 1989, one year before Steven's dismissal...

I'll download it !
Adler_Sorum_Brain
Rocker

« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2006, 03:25:01 AM »

Whoever said that it was Slash that wanted Steven out, that is correct.? Slash went to Axl and told him that Steven was out of his head on drugs and couldnt play and that they had to get rid of him.? Slash was the one who pushed for Steven to be fired - and to think him and Steven were best friends.? ?no
If you read Izzy's interview in Nick Kent's book "The Dark Stuff", you'll see that Izzy said that Steven was "fucked up". This interview is from August 1989, one year before Steven's dismissal...

Every single one of e?m was..Slash died in 93 (?)..Duff turned into a ...welll..something...izzy..left...Axl...he was Axl-...But Stevens problem was the worst..But fucking Slash could have shipped Adler to Rehab and pay a security guard 100$ to beat the shit out of him if he tried to go away.. Grin

Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: