Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 22, 2024, 04:42:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227932 Posts in 43254 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  sweet child o' mine????
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: sweet child o' mine????  (Read 4816 times)
aimz
« on: December 14, 2006, 07:59:40 AM »

has anyone ever noticed..(and this may not apply to all of you)....that all the people who arnt really into gnr THAT much only like SCOM? i mean when i went to london i put the live era cd on really loud (which was great).but everyone else (mainly chavs) were moanin sayin how they only like scom and all the rest of the album is crap (which isnt true...obviously!!) i just think its really crap how people ONLY like that song....i no its a classic n all but really...its like aerosmiths,,,i dont wanna miss a thing. EVERYONE i no likes that song but none of their other ones........anyone here no what im talkin bout?
nightrain_jh
Rocker

« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2006, 08:03:06 AM »

i know what you mean in a way.? if i am talking to people about gn'r at work as soon as the name guns n' roses is mentioned the general reply is "oh yeh, sweet child o' mine".? i mean gn'r are not all about the 1 song.? fair do's it's a great song and more then likely the best known, especially to non-gn'r fans, but come on.........................
« Last Edit: December 14, 2006, 08:08:17 AM by nightrain_jh » Logged

Don't Damn Me!!
aimz
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2006, 08:04:28 AM »

i know what you mean in a way.? if i am talking to people about gn'r at work as soon as the name guns n' roses is mention the general reply is "oh yeh, sweet child o' mine".? i mean gn'r are not all about the 1 song.? fair do's it's a great song and more then likely the best know, especially to non-gn'r fans, but come on.........................
exactly im glad someone agrees!
TheMole
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2006, 08:07:21 AM »

Most non-GNR fans I know like at least SCOM, PC, NR and KOHD.
aimz
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2006, 08:09:34 AM »

most people round were i live proberbly have no idea what PC. KNOHD or even WTTJ are let alone like them no
TheMole
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2006, 08:13:47 AM »

most people round were i live proberbly have no idea what PC. KNOHD or even WTTJ are let alone like them no

Sad thing is, 4 out of 10 here think KOHD is GNR's best offering... Another 4 of them will name NR. GNR is in my experience best known for a cover and an over the top ballad...
aimz
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2006, 08:16:44 AM »

Sad thing is, 4 out of 10 here think KOHD is GNR's best offering... Another 4 of them will name NR. GNR is in my experience best known for a cover and an over the top ballad...
what IS the world coming to........some people need gnr blasted ...hang on someones just said ghost train insted of nighttrain to me!!!!!!!! as we speak no and slash is on drugs still and one has died? and slash got kiked out hang on this is hilarious......and now ...i cant even type im laughing to much hahahaha
« Last Edit: December 14, 2006, 08:18:25 AM by aimz » Logged
nightrain_jh
Rocker

« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2006, 08:19:43 AM »

not where i am.  it's scom or nothing.  sad isn't it?  they all need an education in gn'r-ology

Don't Damn Me!!
aimz
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2006, 08:21:02 AM »

not where i am.? it's scom or nothing.? sad isn't it?? they all need an education in gn'r-ology
i hear that rofl
T_Roxie
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2006, 09:33:36 AM »

Yeah most people have only heard of sweet child o mine.  paradise city and wttj are probably to heavy for them confused
aimz
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2006, 01:12:04 PM »

Yeah most people have only heard of sweet child o mine.? paradise city and wttj are probably to heavy for them confused
i know hihi they have no idea what their missing out on do they.....idiots rofl confused
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2006, 01:57:39 PM »

what you are talkin' about with aerosmith and gn'r i have seeen the same thing when it comes to metallica and "nothing else matters"
aimz
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2006, 05:47:45 PM »

what you are talkin' about with aerosmith and gn'r i have seeen the same thing when it comes to metallica and "nothing else matters"
And with queen and ''bohemien rhapsody''
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2006, 05:55:58 PM »

but queen also has "we are the champions" and "we will rock you" and i think at least here those 2 are more well recognized as queen songs more then BR
aimz
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2006, 05:59:57 PM »

but queen also has "we are the champions" and "we will rock you" and i think at least here those 2 are more well recognized as queen songs more then BR
yeh maybe, but where i live if you ask people too name queen songs BR is the only one they can think of unless you say ''have you heard of ..'' and then there like ''oh yeh course.... classic'' but really they have no idea hihi
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: