Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 02:47:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227897 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  Defintaly maybe..?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Defintaly maybe..?  (Read 1537 times)
magnumS
Banned
Opening Act

Here Today...

« on: March 22, 2007, 02:06:37 PM »

Ive been thinking about this issue for quite some time , in maths especially when the teacher loses me after hes finished explaning addition and subtraction crap and moves on to sum crap..
Back in october 2005 Scott weiland's comeback to axl's claim , showed a very egotistical man who practicaly said that axl is nothing with out his band and that his album if it will come out is gona be crap,bascially telling him that there much ebtter than they are.
2-the old members sued axl like 2-3 times in the past 8 years?theyv doubted that he would ever release anything good , except matt sorum who sounded hopeful but also is still in denial and beleives hes old gnr ( -.- ).
I beleive Mr.rose is trying to release chinese democracy near liberatd's release
I beleive axl wants to prove to the whole world that he doesnt need anyone to complete his vision and partly wants to give an ass woopin to scott weiland and show him who really is the gifted one
I beleive if Bach was in Vr then ultimately theyd all get along and co-headline a tour
and slash and duff comin on memrable classics while new gnr play the new songs
What do you think? i think that would be pretty good , i mean cmon poeple move on time washes away what was right?

P.s-To you stupid net freaks who act so tough infront of your monitors and so brittle when ur heads getting flushed down the toilet , i got a right to express my opinion , go spray your filth somewhere else ,your old wasting your time ,have a nice day.

redx
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2007, 02:16:52 PM »

2-the old members sued axl like 2-3 times in the past 8 years

we'll neaver really know why. Maybe they had good reason too. What ever the out come, should be legal and fair, thus making what ever the situation was, Good  ok
Crowebar
Sir Puke-a-Lot
VIP

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2007, 02:18:00 PM »

Hey man.   Grin

Anything's possible in the land of Axl Rose!!!   Grin   ok

We're about to find out too and I personally think Axls got way more fucking talent than Mr. Junkie Victim!!!   yes   peace

beer   smoking
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: