Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 05:19:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227866 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  Alter Bridge
Pages: 1 2 3 [All] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Alter Bridge  (Read 28757 times)
RnT
Legend

Every saint has a past, every sinner has a future.

« on: June 17, 2004, 12:04:53 AM »

GO CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.vh1.com/artists/az/alter_bridge/artist.jhtml?_requestid=583468

LISTEN THEIR FIRST SINGLE !

« Last Edit: June 17, 2004, 12:18:27 AM by RnT » Logged

Dot
Cute and sweet
Banned
Legend

please come back (to the band of hacks)

« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2004, 11:55:08 AM »

I liked the song...it?s very emotional, the lead singer sounds a lot like Scott Stapp. When is the album coming out?

Rock N? Roll is the answer!!!
Thorned Rose
Legend

Use Your Illusion I (1991)

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2004, 01:34:14 PM »

Yeah I think I'm getting this album when it comes out, they already have a Top 10 hit in the rock charts with "Open You EYes"

I like them, isn't it Creed - Scott Stapp?

But don't damn me
When I speak a piece of my mind
'Cause silence isn't golden
When I'm holding it inside
'Cause I've been where I have been
An I've seen what I have seen
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2004, 11:58:19 PM »

We just wanted to keep you up to date with what was happening in the worlds of Alter Bridge and Scott Stapp.

Here are the first set of dates for Alter Bridge's US tour, which will be announced to the general public next week. That's right, the band hits the road starting on Sept. 23rd with Crossfade and Submersed. Here are the confirmed dates so far:

9/23/2004 - Clutch Cargo's - Pontiac, MI - On Sale 8/13

9/25/2004 - The Odeon - Cleveland, OH - On Sale 8/6

9/26/2004 - Egyptian Room - Indianapolis, IN - On Sale 8/14

9/28/2004 - The Quest - Minneapolis, MN - On Sale 8/7

10/1/2004 - House of Blues - Chicago, IL - On Sale 8/7

10/2/2004 - The Rave,Milwaukee, WI - On Sale 8/6

10/4/2004 - The Guvernment - Toronto, Ont - On Sale 8/20

10/5/2004 - Crocodile Rock - Allentown, PA - On Sale 8/14

10/7/2004 - Irving Plaza - New York, NY - On Sale 8/6

10/8/2004 - Avalon Ballroom - Boston, MA - On Sale 8/7

10/9/2004 - Electric Factory - Philadelphia, PA - On Sale 8/7

10/12/2004 - Rock Club - Pittsburgh, Pa - On Sale 8/7

10/13/2004 - The Norva - Norfolk, VA - On Sale 8/6

10/15/2004 - House of Blues - Myrtle Beach, SC - On Sale 8/21

10/16/2004 - Roxy Theatre - Atlanta, GA - On Sale 8/14

10/17/2004 - Voodoo Music Experience - New Orleans, LA (w/Velvet Revolver, Kid Rock, Shinedown) - On Sale 8/2

10/21/2004 - Sunset Station - San Antonio, TX - On Sale 8/14

10/22/2004 - Verizon Wireless Theater - Houston, TX - On Sale 8/14

10/23/2004 - Gypsy Ballroom - Dallas, TX - On Sale 8/13

To ensure that their fans are getting the first opportunity to buy tickets, Alter Bridge has set up a special internet pre-sale for most tour dates. Log on here with username: ab and password: tickets for your first crack at tickets! Most pre-sales will be in place on Wed. August 4th.

In other news, if you haven't had a chance to preview songs from the upcoming album, well then you're not part of the Alter Bridge e-team! Members of the Alter Bridge e-team have the chance to hear one new track from ONE DAY REMAINS every weekday up until the album release. Make sure you're not left out - click here to join the e-team today! We're also adding the song previews to the Alterbridge.com music page, but the e-team will get an exclusive preview of every song first!
RnT
Legend

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2004, 12:32:04 AM »

10/17/2004
Voodoo Music Experience
New Orleans LA
Alter Bridge | Velvet Revolver | Kid Rock | Shinedown On Sale 8/2

I remember reading here on HTGTH that some people didn?t like Creed ...  hihi
Well, I FUCKING LOVE THEIR MUSIC! I think Mark Tremonti is awsome in my opinion ... and his new band is GREAT !
go check it out - www.alterbridge.com

so, my question is, some months ago I remember reading Duff saying that Creed wasn?t "rock n roll", that they were here just for the "image" but Rock n roll ...
well, now 3 former members of Creed will play in the same stage with him ...
If you?ll could see this show, will you see them as "former Creed?s" talking "oh god, I hate them" or will you acept them as a rock n roll band?

c-ya

Falcon
Legend

Prime Mover

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2004, 11:07:31 AM »

Bad obsession...

www.thecult.us
www.circusdiablo.com

"So when we finish our CD, if we book a show and just play the CD and wave our hands around, it would be like what DJs do, right?" -Dave Navarro
guitarbabe
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2004, 12:50:19 PM »

Yeah they're decent... not as good as twelve34, but good ! Smiley
Dot
Cute and sweet
Banned
Legend

« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2004, 04:29:36 PM »

Cred?s and now Alter Bridge?s music is more real, is more "music" than that of many other bands. It?s funny how when Creed was together there wer lots and lots and lots of haters but when they broke up, suddenly there were lots of lovers(you can refer to the thread that was started here when they broke up). It seems to me that lots of people really liked them but were afraid to be bashed for it.

Someoen said that Mark is awesome..well, I don?t know how awesome but he is, his guitar playing was the thing that made me approach Creed in the first place.

RnT
Legend

« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2004, 10:05:25 PM »

Cred?s and now Alter Bridge?s music is more real, is more "music" than that of many other bands. It?s funny how when Creed was together there wer lots and lots and lots of haters but when they broke up, suddenly there were lots of lovers(you can refer to the thread that was started here when they broke up). It seems to me that lots of people really liked them but were afraid to be bashed for it.

Someoen said that Mark is awesome..well, I don?t know how awesome but he is, his guitar playing was the thing that made me approach Creed in the first place.

ok
I don?t understand all that hate too dude ...
maybe is because of their worst 2 songs ( in my opinion ) were the last 2 singles ( don?t stop dancing and one last breath )

KeVoRkIaN
VIP

Resident Doctor

« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2004, 08:35:19 PM »

I was a Creed Hater - Still am am I won't change or be ashamed of it......

NEW MEMBERS: CLICK ON THIS PAGE! http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php

Starts Now is An Understatement!!!!!!
Thorned Rose
Legend

Use Your Illusion I (1991)

« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2004, 11:53:35 AM »

I got their cd and havn't really listened to it throughly.

I've listen to all the cd a couple of times though.

The single "OPen YOur Eyes" is a good song, it really threw me though... the rest of the album feels a little flat. Mainly because of the vocals of Myles Kennedy.

It is a decent rock album, but his vocals has little little range. THe music is fine, the vocals are not that great.

I suggest burning before buying.

But don't damn me
When I speak a piece of my mind
'Cause silence isn't golden
When I'm holding it inside
'Cause I've been where I have been
An I've seen what I have seen
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2004, 03:12:08 PM »

I got the cd last night, I have yet to give it a listen.

One thing I can tell right off the bat is that Scott Stapp is a thousand time better lyricist.

Scott Stapp is grossly underrated, like him or hate him, that man can write a song.

I love Creed and have never been afraid to admit that!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: August 14, 2004, 03:16:37 PM by D » Logged

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Walk
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2004, 08:03:02 PM »

Creed, Linkin Park, Dashboard somethings, Killswitch Engage, all garbage.  Undecided
Dave_Rose
VIP

Cheese Sandwich

« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2004, 07:49:38 PM »

Its ex-members from Creed isn't?

EEEERRRR Little boy
kj_jive
Got troll dolls?
VIP

Found a head and an arm in the garbage can

« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2004, 01:27:52 AM »

WHAT THE!!!? you people are seriously discussing fuckin ALTER BRIDGE?? quite possibly THE GAYEST band on the planet? These guys are a joke. Miles Kennedy? come on rofl

And by the way, Alter Bridge...what's kind of name is that?

"This board isn't supposed to be a fucking smiley festival"-Jarmo 3-19-03
Walk
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2004, 07:09:10 AM »

Given the spiritual imagery in Creed's lyrics, maybe the new band should have been called Altar (not Alter) Bridge. It would make more sense. Then again, Another Boring Alt Band would be the most fitting.  hihi
K-Rock
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2004, 06:29:35 PM »

WHAT THE!!!? you people are seriously discussing fuckin ALTER BRIDGE?? quite possibly THE GAYEST band on the planet? These guys are a joke. Miles Kennedy? come on rofl

And by the way, Alter Bridge...what's kind of name is that?

Alter Bridge is a bridge in Detroit.  On one side is a nice area.  The other side is VERY bad.  I'm guessing somebody in the band grew up in Detroit.

This cd starts out good.  Tremonti actually rocks over a few of the first 5 songs.  From songs 6 through 11, it becomes apparent that the band just wanted to rush material out so that they could distance themselves from Stapp. 

Three....or.....four of the first 5 songs are better than Creed with the rest absolutely unlistenebale......painful.....I'd rather listen to eleveator music.  Songs 6 thru 11 are one long drawn out sappy, crappy song given 6 different names.

If you want something that rocks, you can spend less money for much better music, a 5-song EP from Hurricane Party "Get This"
Dot
Cute and sweet
Banned
Legend

« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2004, 09:56:58 PM »

I got the album , at first I didn?t like it but now I do, it?s not that much like Creed but it ain?t too far apart either. Is it just me or Miles Kennedy sounds like Chris Cornell in small parts?.  Also, I think Mark Tremonti shows with this record, more than with any other he has played in, his metal roots.

K-Rock
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2004, 10:22:03 PM »

I got the album , at first I didn?t like it but now I do, it?s not that much like Creed but it ain?t too far apart either. Is it just me or Miles Kennedy sounds like Chris Cornell in small parts?.? Also, I think Mark Tremonti shows with this record, more than with any other he has played in, his metal roots.

Do you like the second half of the album?
Dot
Cute and sweet
Banned
Legend

« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2004, 10:12:51 PM »

The second part is definitely not as good as the first but  it doesn?t suck at all. Open Your Eyes is my absolutely favorite song right now.

Dot
Cute and sweet
Banned
Legend

« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2004, 10:09:13 PM »

I like the second half now, it grew on me....The End is Here is really cool, specially the ending...also, In Loving Memory and Broken Wings make me feel so emotional,.....that?s when you know music works.

metallex78
Legend

vicarious existance is a fucking waste of time

« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2004, 02:54:23 AM »

I bought the album last weekend after catching the end of their filmclip for Open You Eyes and seeing Mark Tremonti's shredding solo, and I gotta say, as a so-so Creed fan, I'm very impressed with Alter Bridge.

I put the album in and a few seconds into it I thought it was Black Label Society, its that heavy!

The singer sounds like Chris Cornell, but its Mark Tremonti who really shines on this album, its almost as if he was holding back when he was in Creed, because he absolutely shreds some killer guitar solos on this album.

I recommend the album for anyone who likes well crafted heavy rock.

Guns N' Fuckin Roses - Aussie Tour 2007!!!
23 June Sydney @ Acer Arena
24 June Sydney @ Acer Arena

Guns N' Fuckin Roses - Aussie Tour 2013!!!
17 March Melbourne @ Sidney Myer Music Bowl
Mattman
Sk8er boi
VIP

It's better to burn out than to fade away...

« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2004, 03:29:06 AM »

Well, I never bought a Creed album, but I always loved their singles.  They were catchy.  The Alter Bridge single, "Open Your Eyes", sounds exactly like a Creed song.  It's basically another bland modern rock song, albeit a good one.  It's pleasant enough.  The thing that stood out to me was the guitar solo - shit, Tremonti sounded like he was fuckin' Eddie Van Halen there.  I mean, it was like shredding!  That's something you don't hear in most modern rock hits.

Still, when all is said and done, they're basically Creed without Scott Stapp, which means just another bland modern rock band.  And after reading K-Rock's review, I think I'll pass.
GnFnR87
Legend

GNR FOREVER!!!! AXL'S THE BEST!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2005, 07:52:46 PM »

i dont like creed, will i like alter bridge??? is it that different or does the departure of scott stapp really signify a radical difference in the music? when they first came out i immediately wrote them off cuz i hated creed but i caugh the end of "open your eyes" and that guitar solo was pretty cool...

Shows:?? 5/17/06 @ Hammerstein, 11/10/06 @ MSG
It's so close..... i can feel it.....
Evolution
« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2005, 08:52:51 PM »

i dont like creed, will i like alter bridge??? is it that different or does the departure of scott stapp really signify a radical difference in the music? when they first came out i immediately wrote them off cuz i hated creed but i caugh the end of "open your eyes" and that guitar solo was pretty cool...

I would say yeah definately. Check out the album. In terms of difference, like people have said before me Tremonti really comes alive!

Killer live band  ok
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2009, 12:19:45 PM »

From Myles Kennedy...

Saturday, November 14, 2009

I'm in the studio making my record

I just wanted to let you all know that I am still alive:)  I realize that I have been pretty quiet lately.   

I have been locked away working on my record.  There don't seem to be enough hours in the day to get everything done.  It's been an amazing experience.  I'm working with some great people.  I'll go into more detail at a later date.

Speaking of great experiences, as some of you know, I recently had the opportunity to write a song and record with Slash. To say it was an honor would be an understatement.  Especially considering that his body of work has been integral in my musical evolution.

The day after I finish tracking my record, I will fly to Florida to finish AB 3. 

It might be a while before I can get back to my keeping up with myspace messages etc. I figured you would all appreciate me investing my time in some new music as opposed to myspace.  Thanks for your patience.

all the best

mk

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2009, 06:33:01 PM »

From an interview with Mark Tremonti...

Have you been working on any new music for Alter Bridge?

Every day. Once Myles gets down here [Florida] the first week of December we?ve got just a couple months to write and then we go into the studio. So I want to be more than prepared when he gets here. Like I said, a big difference between Creed and Alter Bridge is I?m gonna try and prepare for an entire record myself and I?m sure Myles is gonna do the same thing. So when we get together we can be the Power Twins, you know?

Reading in between the lines, it sounds like Alter Bridge gets you off more musically than Creed does.

Not necessarily, no. They both have their strengths and their weaknesses and make me happy and unhappy. When I tour with Creed, you?re at an arena full of people screaming the songs back at you which is a tough experience to get. With Alter Bridge it?s the same thing but it?s a smaller level; it?s a European thing and it?s fun to go and do that. It?s also fun to stay in the States and do big arena tours with Creed. They?re both so different; they feel so different to me. And the biggest challenge now is going to make them sound different to everybody and have them be unique unto themselves. So that?s gonna be the biggest challenge.

When I talk to Myles I said, ?Now that I?ve done Creed and you?re doing your solo project [a singer/songwriter kind of commercial hard rock record], we should push the next Alter Bridge record past any boundaries we?ve had before. And make it even more dynamic than the Blackbird record.? And I think that now we?ve done these two projects it?s gonna be even more of a challenge.

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/interviews/interviews/mark_tremonti_i_always_want_to_create_music_and_do_the_best_i_can.html

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2010, 04:52:02 PM »

Alter Bridge Set To Return To The UK

For Full October Tour

Third Album To Be Released Later This Year

London 12th April 2010 ? Anthemic rockers Alter Bridge have today announced that they will be returning to the UK this October to tour the country once again in support of their forthcoming 3rd studio album (further details tba)

After a hugely successful UK tour in support of their stunning second album ?Blackbird? in November 2008, Alter Bridge ? Myles Kennedy, Mark Tremonti, Brian Marshall and Scott Philips have been busy. As well as writing a brand new album, they?ve also been pursuing individual projects ? Myles has co-written and lent his incredible vocals to 2 tracks from the new album from ex-Guns N Roses Guitarist Slash, which has been met with huge acclaim from both fans and critics alike. Myles is also going to be joining Slash on tour as vocalist when the rock legend tours his new album this summer. Meanwhile, Tremonti, Marshall and Philips have reunited with ex band mate Scott Stapp to reform their previous band Creed and are touring the USA.

But with a brand new album to add to their spectacular arsenal, the band cannot wait to come back to the UK to wow fans up and down the country once again with their captivating blend of crowd pleasing, fist pumping anthems and raw, life affirming ballads. Speaking on the band?s October tour, Myles Kennedy had the following to say....

"We can't wait to get back and share the new songs with our friends in the UK.  It's going to be a great run!"

Make sure you get your ticket to what is guaranteed to be one of the best rock shows you will see in 2010.

OCTOBER 2010

Saturday           16            Glasgow Academy

Sunday             17            02 Academy Newcastle

Tuesday            19            Manchester Academy

Wednesday        20            Nottingham Rock City

Friday                22            Hammersmith HMV Apollo

Saturday            23            Southampton Guildhall

Monday            25            02 Academy Birmingham

Tuesday            26            Bristol Colston Hall

Tickets go onsale 9am on Friday 16th April priced at ?17.50 adv reg/ ?19.50 adv London (subject to booking fee) and are available from www.livenation.co.uk

We are proud to offer all of our die-hard, online fans the first shot at purchasing great seats to our October UK Tour. The Pre-sale will start tomorrow, 04/13, at 9:00AM UK time. Spread the word online anywhere you think AB fans would look.

Here are the links for the pre-sale...

Glasgow show only: http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/Alter-Bridge-tickets/artist/932539

All other UK shows:  http://www.livenation.co.uk/artist/alter-bridge-tickets

Good luck!!

andy1981
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2010, 05:39:03 AM »

thanks for that  ok

will get mine Thursday
metallex78
Legend

« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2010, 06:27:25 AM »

Sorry to hijack the thread, but does that mean Slash's solo tour will only go until October...?
That doesn't seem very long for a big world tour.

AxlReznor
VIP

Alternative Monkey

« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2010, 06:58:11 AM »

Sorry to hijack the thread, but does that mean Slash's solo tour will only go until October...?

Slash will probably get another singer for any dates after October.
Calcy
Rocker

He's baaaaaaaack!

« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2010, 06:01:52 AM »

Cool, getting my ticket for Glasgow either this week or next (don't think itll sell out). Really hope Myles and Slash do a small UK tour before he goes back to Alter Bridge.
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2010, 03:36:16 PM »

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Hello Alter Bridge Nation,

We wanted to inform you that we are in New York City overseeing the final mixing of our third album. We are very pleased with what our friend, Brian Sperber, has come up with thus far and we are all working on the finishing touches. The mixing process will be finished in the next few days and then we will be able to live with the final mixes of all seventeen songs for a while. After that, we will decide what songs will make the album, title it and send it off to be mastered. Stay tuned here for the latest news on our forthcoming album. We can not wait to unleash it on the world later this year.

Please remember that tickets are now available for our 2010 tour of the UK and Europe. All of the tour dates and ticket info can be found in the Tour Section at alterbridge.com or on our Myspace page.

Keep rocking,

Alter Bridge

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #33 on: August 10, 2010, 01:34:31 PM »

New Alter Bridge Album?s Title and Tracklisting

Album title: AB III

Tracklisting:

Track 1) Slip To The Void

Track 2) Isolation

Track 3) Ghost Of Days Gone By

Track 4) All Hope Is Gone

Track 5) Still Remains

Track 6) Make It Right

Track 7) Wonderful Life

Track 8 I Know It Hurts

Track 9) Show Me A Sign

Track 10) Fallout

Track 11) Breathe Again

Track 12) Coeur D?Alene

Track 13) Life Must Go On

Track 14) Words Darker Than Their Wings

Naupis
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2010, 05:02:52 PM »

They are picking back up in February when Myles is done with AB.
andy1981
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #35 on: August 12, 2010, 06:13:08 AM »

Tracklisting:

Track 1) Slip To The Void

Track 2) Isolation

Track 3) Ghost Of Days Gone By

Track 4) All Hope Is Gone

Track 5) Still Remains

Track 6) Make It Right

Track 7) Wonderful Life

Track 8 I Know It Hurts

Track 9) Show Me A Sign

Track 10) Fallout

Track 11) Breathe Again

Track 12) Coeur D?Alene

Track 13) Life Must Go On

Track 14) Words Darker Than Their Wings

we got a release date for this?
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #36 on: August 12, 2010, 01:32:46 PM »

we got a release date for this?

Tentatively due in September 2010.

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #37 on: September 01, 2010, 11:29:25 PM »

^^The album will be released on Oct. 11th.

ROADRUNNER WELCOMES ALTER BRIDGE

http://roadrunnerrecords.co.uk/page/News?news_id=99701

Artwork:

http://www.alterbridge.com/html/2010/08/31/alter-bridge-join-forces-with-roadrunner-records/

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #38 on: September 06, 2010, 08:17:28 PM »

ALTER BRIDGE: New Song Available For Streaming - Sep. 6, 2010

"Isolation", a brand new song from the American rock band ALTER BRIDGE, is available for streaming using the audio player below.

Here: http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=145611

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #39 on: September 23, 2010, 01:38:38 PM »

Music Radar has a track-by-track review and they are streaming "Words Darker Than Their Wings" and "Isolation".

http://www.musicradar.com/guitarist/alter-bridge-ab-iii-track-by-track-review-278474

And from Mark Tremonti:

September 15th, 2010

Do you have a release date for the States?

Yeah I think its November 9th ? like a month after the European release.

Is that deliberate?

No its just we are under two different record labels. Roadrunner internationally and EMI in the States so we figured out the Roadrunner deal first and EMI came after ? and they didn?t want to rush the release and do a bad job so they are giving it the right amount of time.

Will you also tour this album in the states?

Yeah we are going to go back in December and do a tour ? maybe fifteen shows or so. Then Myles will have to go back out with Slash. Everybody?s seen that show except me! I haven?t caught it yet.

Does it have a negative impact on the band with Myles touring with Slash and doing his solo work?

No I think it?s positive ? it is just more exposure for Alter Bridge.

http://www.shazamers.com/2010/09/shazam-meets-alter-bridge/

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #40 on: October 06, 2010, 01:21:02 PM »

Listen To Alter Bridge's New Album 'ABIII' Exclusively On NME.COM

Alter Bridge release their third album entitled, helpfully, 'AB III' on Roadrunner next Monday (Oct 11th) and you can stream it exclusively right here.

http://www.nme.com/blog/index.php?blog=10&p=9206&title=listen_to_alter_bridge_s_new_album_abiii&more=1&c=1

Jimmy?
You can't really dust for vomit
Legend

Don't you try to stop us now.......

« Reply #41 on: October 07, 2010, 04:47:20 PM »

I've gotta say there's some exceptional tracks on there. Wonderful Life will be a hit i'm sure. This has the potential to be my fave Alter Bridge album, i liked Blackbird but it was just missing that something that One Day Remains had. I find it incredible this band hasn't hit it big in the US yet. Here in the UK they seem to be more popular!
andy1981
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #42 on: October 08, 2010, 06:18:09 AM »

Think ABIII will be the best Alter Brigde album to date

Cannot wait to see them live in Glasgow next week  ok
Calcy
Rocker

He's baaaaaaaack!

« Reply #43 on: October 08, 2010, 07:05:52 AM »

Think ABIII will be the best Alter Brigde album to date

Cannot wait to see them live in Glasgow next week  ok

Ditto! Gonna be wild! Maybe myles will chuck a gnr cover for good measure (has had plenty of practice lol)!
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #44 on: October 11, 2010, 07:09:33 PM »

How the hell is the U.S getting this album 2 months after some other countries?  What are we fucking Zimbabwe or Burma all of the sudden? 
andy1981
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #45 on: October 12, 2010, 05:04:50 AM »

something to do with record compaines, different in europe than the US

download it like everyone else (then buy it when it comes out properly  Tongue)

Its a great album.

Just scored me someone to drive to the gig on Saturday

Beers to you Alterbridge  beer
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #46 on: October 26, 2010, 01:19:49 PM »

Alter Bridge - Isolation - Buy on iTunes Now!- USA

http://www.alterbridge.com/html/2010/10/26/alter-bridge-isolation-buy-on-itunes-now-usa/

Alter Bridge 2010-11 World Tour Video

http://www.alterbridge.com/html/2010/10/25/alter-bridge-2010-11-world-tour-video/

cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #47 on: October 31, 2010, 02:29:45 AM »

just announced some US tour dates - two around the NYC area!
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #48 on: November 01, 2010, 05:28:58 PM »

just bought tickets for the Starland show...its only $10.50 a ticket till Friday !
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #49 on: November 02, 2010, 01:47:07 PM »

An interesting video on the making of AB III:

A quick peak inside the making of Alter Bridge's long-awaited new album "ABIII"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWMoXx9qhso

cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #50 on: November 02, 2010, 01:57:55 PM »

just bought tickets for the Starland show...its only $10.50 a ticket till Friday !

Make that two of us!

Gramercy Show is very intimate, max of 600 people! Definitely recommend going.
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #51 on: November 02, 2010, 03:29:41 PM »

Make that two of us!

Gramercy Show is very intimate, max of 600 people! Definitely recommend going.

didnt even know about the Gramercy, thanks! im gonna check it out
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #52 on: November 06, 2010, 01:09:03 AM »

Got two for the Gramercy as well, support from Taddy Porter and someone else. Taddy are awesome, saw them with Slash and loved them.

Can't wait!
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #53 on: December 18, 2010, 04:41:28 PM »

Show last night was great!

We were one person back from the barrier, slightly to the left of center.

Got the girlfriend setlists from Taddy Porter and Alter Bridge - got the Taddy Porter one signed and hung out with them for awhile afterwards.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2010, 02:01:40 PM by cotis » Logged
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #54 on: December 19, 2010, 02:14:32 AM »

yeah it was a great show...It was really cool to see Myles in Alter Bridge again, like in his own element.  He is a tremendous performer and a pretty good guitar player, surprisingly.  Didnt know he was that good on guitar.
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #55 on: December 19, 2010, 01:30:27 PM »

you going Monday?
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #56 on: January 07, 2011, 02:58:25 PM »

Video of Alter Bridge performing its new single, "Isolation" January 4th on Jay Leno.  They perform at 37:14 in the last segment of the video...

http://www.nbc.com/the-tonight-show/video/tuesday-january-4-2011/1268193/

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #57 on: January 12, 2011, 02:35:24 PM »

Alter Bridge's "Isolation" is the #1 single on the Active Rock chart.

metallex78
Legend

« Reply #58 on: September 24, 2013, 10:11:29 AM »

http://www.metalhammer.co.uk/news/uk-exclusive-hear-the-new-alter-bridge-album-right-here/

Sounds killer!  beer

Pages: 1 2 3 [All] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: