Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 10, 2024, 05:43:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227873 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE WILL REUNITE FOR COACHELLA
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE WILL REUNITE FOR COACHELLA  (Read 23225 times)
JB9988
VIP

« Reply #80 on: May 01, 2007, 10:19:08 AM »

yea any record audio video anything?? But dont worry nyc show im going to it and i will have a recorder.

GnFnR87
Legend

GNR FOREVER!!!! AXL'S THE BEST!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #81 on: May 01, 2007, 11:05:17 AM »

yeah there is some footage on youtube, just some clips, not that great quality.

Shows:?? 5/17/06 @ Hammerstein, 11/10/06 @ MSG
It's so close..... i can feel it.....
kollemann
Rocker

Chinese Democracy is now!!!!!

« Reply #82 on: May 01, 2007, 01:15:40 PM »

http://anonym.to/?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyFBpBUxomc

http://www.myspace.com/kollemann = german GNR support

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=100000610764106
JB9988
VIP

« Reply #83 on: May 01, 2007, 02:08:57 PM »

yeyyewsegyuiwyeyeyeyey Huh Huh Huh another NYC show announced with rage july 29th get the tickets now!!! It was just emailed to me, any who missed out the first time go to the site now beer beer drool drool

CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #84 on: May 01, 2007, 02:51:36 PM »

i see zack is sporting a 'fro smoking
GnFnR87
Legend

« Reply #85 on: May 01, 2007, 05:16:25 PM »

i'm thinking about going, my friend is all for it. but i saw all those rap groups involved.....? i dunno, i mean Rage will probably come on last right? so we'll have to sit through all that rap?

o well, its definitely worth it, ill try to get tix friday.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2007, 06:32:14 PM by GnFnR87 » Logged

JB9988
VIP

« Reply #86 on: May 02, 2007, 10:24:48 AM »

i'm thinking about going, my friend is all for it. but i saw all those rap groups involved.....  i dunno, i mean Rage will probably come on last right? so we'll have to sit through all that rap?

o well, its definitely worth it, ill try to get tix friday.
Dude just get shit faced b4 hand. The ticket says no tailgating so im assuming they support drunk driving beer

DEAD HORSE
VIP

08.08.08 ?

« Reply #87 on: May 02, 2007, 11:52:33 PM »

RATM at Coachella beer

If the world would end today... Wink
JB9988
VIP

« Reply #88 on: May 03, 2007, 10:19:25 AM »

i wish i was there is the pit that night! Shocked

stinson4ever
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #89 on: May 03, 2007, 02:57:03 PM »

Classic Zach quote from coachella:

Rage Against The Machine got angry at last weekend's Coachella festival and showed their dislike for the Bush administration.

According to NBC, during their performance lead singer Zach de la Rocha compared Bush administration officials to Nazi war criminals.

He went on to say the current admin team should also be "tried and hung and shot", the news site reports.

The Coachella performance was the first time Rage Against The Machine had played live together since reforming this year.
http://angryape.com/news/2007/05/rage-against-the-machine-compare-bush-to-nazi-war-criminals

stinson4ever
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #90 on: May 03, 2007, 03:05:08 PM »

im going to see rage in nyc july 28th i cant wait and it sucks i have to sit through a lot of fucking gay ass rap shit. too bad rage and system arent touring together.
Dude public Enemy, the roots, Nas, Wu-Tang are great rap groups. stick around you might actually like some of it. Especially Public enemy; simular to rage in a lot of ways
JB9988
VIP

« Reply #91 on: May 03, 2007, 03:09:14 PM »

fuck that i hate rap! Ill probably kill someone if i have to sit though that shit. Walking around nyc getting shit faced then going in to see rage sounds much better to me beer

novrain91
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #92 on: May 03, 2007, 04:57:53 PM »

Rage Against The Machine got angry at last weekend's Coachella festival and showed their dislike for the Bush administration.

According to NBC, during their performance lead singer Zach de la Rocha compared Bush administration officials to Nazi war criminals.

He went on to say the current admin team should also be "tried and hung and shot", the news site reports.

The Coachella performance was the first time Rage Against The Machine had played live together since reforming this year.
http://angryape.com/news/2007/05/rage-against-the-machine-compare-bush-to-nazi-war-criminals

Zach De la Rocha can go Fuck himself.  The dude looks like Justin Guarini and hasn't been doing shit for 7 years and thinks he's king shit. Just bashing everything got old around 1998, is that all he can do when he's on stage??

SLCPUNK
« Reply #93 on: May 03, 2007, 05:19:11 PM »

Zach De la Rocha can go Fuck himself.  The dude looks like Justin Guarini and hasn't been doing shit for 7 years and thinks he's king shit. Just bashing everything got old around 1998, is that all he can do when he's on stage??

Bashing never gets old, unless you are the bashee........

Butch Français
Legend

« Reply #94 on: May 03, 2007, 05:45:09 PM »

Zach De la Rocha can go Fuck himself. The dude looks like Justin Guarini and hasn't been doing shit for 7 years and thinks he's king shit. Just bashing everything got old around 1998, is that all he can do when he's on stage??

YOU go fuck himself!
Zach IS the king shit, deal with it!

of course there is no us and them, but them they do not think the same
Axlfreek
Legend

« Reply #95 on: May 03, 2007, 06:30:36 PM »

Will they be doing any kinda tour ?

"Live the full life of the mind, exhilarated by new ideas, intoxicated by the romance of the unusual."
Hemingway
GeraldFord
« Reply #96 on: May 03, 2007, 07:28:59 PM »

Rock and roll legend Ted Nugent ? who has become both popular and criticized for his support for hunting and conservative political views ? and conservative commentator Ann Coulter appeared on the "Hannity & Colmes" program on FOX News on Wednesday (May 2) to discuss RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE singer Zack de la Rocha's onstage proclamation at this past weekend's Coachella festival that the "current administration . . . should be hung and tried and shot." Zack then reportedly added, "We need to treat them like the war criminals they are."

"We've disagreed with a lot of administrations in the past, but none of our rhetoric included threatening lives," Nugent said during his appearance on the program. "These guys [RAGE] are over the top, but they're the lunatic fringe that even your average democrat and liberal doesn't agree with. But unfortunately, nobody is silencing these guys ? or not necessarily silencing, but condemning this outrageous violence that they're recommending."

Watch the entire "Hannity & Colmes" segment featuring Nugent and Coulter at this location. (go to link to view link).

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=71727
GnFnR87
Legend

« Reply #97 on: May 03, 2007, 10:12:22 PM »

gonna try to get tix tommorow. hope it works out. the first show sold out in 20 minutes i think.

i'm listening to "War Within A Breath" now, badass song.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2007, 10:14:05 PM by GnFnR87 » Logged

stinson4ever
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #98 on: May 04, 2007, 03:47:41 PM »

fuck that i hate rap! Ill probably kill someone if i have to sit though that shit. Walking around nyc getting shit faced then going in to see rage sounds much better to me beer
I just dont get how you can like Rage and not have any interest or respect for Public Enemy. For gods sake Zach and Chuck D have been working on songs together while rage was broken up.  Go listen to "fight the power", "Burn Hollywood Burn", or "Rebel Without A Pause"  and tell me they are not good.
JB9988
VIP

« Reply #99 on: May 14, 2007, 10:25:53 AM »

the was talk about zack de la rocha being arrested for what he said at coachella.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: