Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 10, 2024, 03:26:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227872 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  Monster Magnet
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Monster Magnet  (Read 23444 times)
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #80 on: November 07, 2005, 03:54:19 PM »

Tickets for the gig are priced at 30 euros (in Finland)!
Pretty expensive, i think..? Roll Eyes
Not for a band this great....
Aava
Everything changes
VIP

If you wanna do it, baby, you can do it right

« Reply #81 on: November 07, 2005, 05:06:57 PM »

Yes, it is. I?m still going though.

We're on the one road
Maybe the wrong road
It's the road to fuck knows where
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #82 on: November 07, 2005, 05:08:20 PM »

Cool, any idea how much that is in pounds? I know in the UK last year the tickets was like ?15-20 can't quite remember, there's many more expensive and crapper bands that's for sure...
Aava
Everything changes
VIP

« Reply #83 on: November 07, 2005, 05:16:17 PM »

It?s about 20 pounds.

The Hellacopter-tickets are 25 ? for the same place. That should have been enough for the MM tickets too.

We're on the one road
Maybe the wrong road
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #84 on: December 18, 2005, 01:25:39 PM »

MONSTER MAGNET have officially entered the recording phase for the follow-up to 2004's Monolithic Baby. The new album (title tba) will be released in March 2006 via SPV and will coincide with their European Tour. The new album is being produced by friend and veteran Magnet producer/mixer Matt Hyde (Powertrip and God Says No). The band is currently in Los Angeles, laying down the new tracks at both Sound City and Paramount recording studios. A DVD is also in planning for late 2006. 2006 Monster Magnet tour dates with WITCHCRAFT are as follows: March 4 - Wolverhampton, UK at Wulfrun Hall 5 - Nottingham, UK at Rock City 6 - Manchester, UK at Manchester Academy 2 8 - Glasgow, Scotland at QMU 9 - Leeds, UK at The Cockpit 10 - Sheffield, UK at The Corporation 12 - London at Astoria - United Kingdom 13 - Brussels, Belgium at Ancienne Belgique 14 - Tilburg, The Netherlands at 013 16 - Amsterdam, The Netherlands at Paradiso 17 - Hamburg, Germany at Grosse Freiheit 18 - Gothenburg, Sweden at Tragarn 20 - Helsinki, Finland at Tavastia Klubi 22 - Stockholm, Sweden at Arenan 23 - Oslo, Norway at Rockefeller Music Hall 24 - Malmo, Sweden at KB 26 - Copenhagen, Denmark at Pumpehuset 27 - Arhus, Denmark at Voxhall 28 - Berlin, Germany at Columbiahalle 30 - Herford, Germany at Club X 31 - Weisbaden, Germany at Schlachthof. April 1 - Leipzig, Germany at Werk 2 3 - Dortmund, Germany at Soundgarden 4 - Cologne, Germany at Live Music Hall 5 - Stuttgart, Germany at Longhorn 7 - Munich, Germany at Tonhalle 8 - Linz, Germany at Posthof 9 - Vienna, Austria at Arena 11 - Zurich, Switzerland at Xtra 13 - Barcelona, Spain at Razzmatazz II 14 - Madrid, Spain at Aqualung.

Woooooo!

New album and tour in March smoking
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #85 on: December 22, 2005, 10:11:14 PM »

Some additional news:

With excitement building around the new studio album, the news that re-releases of their classic albums ??Tab? and ?Spine of God? will be coming as well have excited many longtime fans of the band. These re-issues will feature new artwork and liner notes, as well as bonus tracks, as part of SPV?s SuPerValue re-issue series and will again be available worldwide. A DVD is also in planning for late 2006.

Awesome bonus tracks and the bands first EVER DVD in their long history smoking
Skeletor
Paha keisari
Legend

Oyez! Oyez!

« Reply #86 on: December 23, 2005, 02:16:00 AM »

Cool. I was there the last time they played at Tavastia, but I'm not going this time around 'cause I saw them this summer also, so I've had enough Magnet for a while. If you see the roadie DD (or was it DeeDee?) tell him I said hi. He came to party with us after the last Tavastia gig - what a crazy guy! Cheesy I don't think I've ever laughed as much as I did that night/morning. I wouldn't be surprised if he's in jail at the moment though.

This is what he'd always known
The promise of something greater beyond the water's final horizon
R4tfink
Naked Waldorf in front of the computer
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #87 on: January 10, 2006, 01:57:30 PM »

Everyone check out Wolfmother. "Fucking A" Mellow stoner rock! Stoned, you will love it, perfect for ending an evening of the ErB!? smoking

www.myspace.com/wolfmother

Particularly the song Minds Eye

Edited to add : - Oh and the song Woman, sounds like Black Sabbath, in fact its so good i thought it was a cover of a BS song. (which it might be, i havent checked  Embarrassed)
« Last Edit: January 10, 2006, 02:03:47 PM by Arron » Logged
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #88 on: January 10, 2006, 02:10:07 PM »

Everyone check out Wolfmother. "Fucking A" Mellow stoner rock! Stoned, you will love it, perfect for ending an evening of the ErB!? smoking

www.myspace.com/wolfmother

Particularly the song Minds Eye
That's a beast of a song dude, beast and a half even, i'm not even stoned only had 2 hours sleepy though and i feel so dopey, ahh fuck it..... great stuff though.....bit pissed the bastards aren't Monster Magnet fans, love the tune though, now i want some damn weed goddamn!
Aava
Everything changes
VIP

« Reply #89 on: January 10, 2006, 02:11:11 PM »

If you see the roadie DD (or was it DeeDee?) tell him I said hi.

Hehee, I will!

We're on the one road
Maybe the wrong road
R4tfink
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #90 on: January 10, 2006, 02:16:15 PM »

Listen to "Woman" as well!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #91 on: January 10, 2006, 02:18:17 PM »

Listen to "Woman" as well!
I will later, too lazy now, watching Darts like an old man and munching on a chinese Grin
R4tfink
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #92 on: January 10, 2006, 02:41:03 PM »

Fat bastard! Whos on! Im listening to Cypress and eating digestives.

Yum.

Now listen to that song!  Wink
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #93 on: January 10, 2006, 03:44:44 PM »

Listened to it now great track, got the Black Sabbath thing going on smoking

That track Apple Tree or whatever it was called plain sucked!
R4tfink
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #94 on: January 10, 2006, 03:48:49 PM »

I liked it.  ok
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #95 on: January 10, 2006, 03:50:50 PM »

I liked it.? ok
Your Stoned!  smoking You'd probably enjoy listening to Nickelback now Tongue
R4tfink
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #96 on: January 10, 2006, 07:29:12 PM »

I liked it.? ok
Your Stoned!? smoking You'd probably enjoy listening to Nickelback now Tongue

Motherfucker!  rant

You know the reasons punk! Now go die!  Wink

Better than Britney Spears.
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #97 on: March 01, 2006, 05:07:49 PM »

MONSTER MAGNET Mainman Hospitalized For Drug Overdose; European Tour Cancelled - Mar. 1, 2006

MONSTER MAGNET have cancelled their European tour after the group's mainman, Dave Wyndorf, was hospitalized following a drug overdose.

"The battle with one's inner demons is the most personal fight any of us can undertake," MONSTER MAGNET's manager, Steve Davis of Davis Entertainment Group, said in a statement. "The fight is at times a lonely, confusing journey. On the evening of February 27, Dave Wyndorf suffered a setback in his own fight and was hospitalized due to a drug overdose. His full recovery is expected. We ask that all those he has encountered over the years or simply affected by his music to take a moment to think good thoughts of and for him. With the grace of God and those who love him we are all confident that Dave will rebound from this set back and continue to play and make great rock and roll."

MONSTER MAGNET recently spent time at Sound City and Paramount recording studios in Los Angeles recording the follow-up to 2004's "Monolithic Baby", tentatively due this summer via SPV. The CD is being produced by friend and veteran MAGNET producer/mixer Matt Hyde ("Powertrip" and "God Says No"). Also planned for release are reissues of the band's classic albums "Tab" and "Spine of God", featuring new artwork and liner notes, as well as bonus tracks, as part of SPV's SuPerValue reissue series. A DVD is also in the planning for late 2006.

Hopefully he'll be alright.

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #98 on: March 01, 2006, 05:11:12 PM »

Fuck me.

I was going to see them on monday.

That's not important though, Wyndorf is.

All the best ok The Stoner Gods salute you, get better soon man.
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #99 on: March 01, 2006, 05:38:49 PM »

MONSTER MAGNET Mainman Hospitalized For Drug Overdose; European Tour Cancelled - Mar. 1, 2006

MONSTER MAGNET have cancelled their European tour after the group's mainman, Dave Wyndorf, was hospitalized following a drug overdose.

"The battle with one's inner demons is the most personal fight any of us can undertake," MONSTER MAGNET's manager, Steve Davis of Davis Entertainment Group, said in a statement. "The fight is at times a lonely, confusing journey. On the evening of February 27, Dave Wyndorf suffered a setback in his own fight and was hospitalized due to a drug overdose. His full recovery is expected. We ask that all those he has encountered over the years or simply affected by his music to take a moment to think good thoughts of and for him. With the grace of God and those who love him we are all confident that Dave will rebound from this set back and continue to play and make great rock and roll."

MONSTER MAGNET recently spent time at Sound City and Paramount recording studios in Los Angeles recording the follow-up to 2004's "Monolithic Baby", tentatively due this summer via SPV. The CD is being produced by friend and veteran MAGNET producer/mixer Matt Hyde ("Powertrip" and "God Says No"). Also planned for release are reissues of the band's classic albums "Tab" and "Spine of God", featuring new artwork and liner notes, as well as bonus tracks, as part of SPV's SuPerValue reissue series. A DVD is also in the planning for late 2006.

Hopefully he'll be alright.

Never heard of this band before. but i hope he recovers soon.

html sucks
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: