Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 01, 2024, 07:52:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227830 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  now they make you delete non-negative news as well?
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: now they make you delete non-negative news as well?  (Read 5007 times)
Krispy Kreme
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2006, 11:53:15 PM »

I thought this was supposed to be a forum for discussing GNR.? It seems all we can talk about these days is Rons new look or the latest release date rumor from some universal rep that was walking through HMV one day.

I cant beleive you guys took down the Rolling Stone article about the Eagles of Death Metal response to getting booted from the tour.? it was a professional response (unlike someone we know) and WASNT EVEN NEGATIVE!? what gives!?

hey jarmo, why not just prevent everyone from posting anything?? then everyone can just come here and read the most recent propaganda that management has made you post.?

dont you see where this is going?? backstage passes (and who knows what) must be nice.

Why are you surprised? Censorship has been the rule here for at least the last  year (but they will never acknowledge  that is censorship. Instead, the party line "let's talk positive"). This board has gone corporate and has completely sold out. How ironic: a site that is dedicated to the band that broke all the rules and let no one tell them what  to do is governed by a person, or bunch of people, who impose  idiotic rules on everyone and try to tell  everyone what they can and cannot do. I have been bitching about this for 2 years now, but  it will never  change. What  can you do? And the cliche answer is: go somewhere else. yada yada yada blah blah blah. Whatever.
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2006, 04:09:55 AM »

I thought this was supposed to be a forum for discussing GNR.  It seems all we can talk about these days is Rons new look or the latest release date rumor from some universal rep that was walking through HMV one day.

I cant beleive you guys took down the Rolling Stone article about the Eagles of Death Metal response to getting booted from the tour.  it was a professional response (unlike someone we know) and WASNT EVEN NEGATIVE!  what gives! 

hey jarmo, why not just prevent everyone from posting anything?  then everyone can just come here and read the most recent propaganda that management has made you post. 

dont you see where this is going?  backstage passes (and who knows what) must be nice.

Why are you surprised? Censorship has been the rule here for at least the last  year (but they will never acknowledge  that is censorship. Instead, the party line "let's talk positive"). This board has gone corporate and has completely sold out. How ironic: a site that is dedicated to the band that broke all the rules and let no one tell them what  to do is governed by a person, or bunch of people, who impose  idiotic rules on everyone and try to tell  everyone what they can and cannot do. I have been bitching about this for 2 years now, but  it will never  change. What  can you do? And the cliche answer is: go somewhere else. yada yada yada blah blah blah. Whatever.

I'll give you the "cliche answer" once again, if you don't like it here you know which button you should click on.

You don't like "censorship", we don't like "constant whining".

I'm guessing you're trying really hard to get banned so you can find an excuse to trash talk htgth on other forums.

Why wait? There are so many threads about Jarmo and htgth on other forums, go cry over there (if you haven't already).

I'm hearing there's a new forum in the works, dedicated especially to our forum. Now that will be fun, won't it?

Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: