Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 11:14:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227893 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  This IS a Guns N' Roses Forum.................
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: This IS a Guns N' Roses Forum.................  (Read 15696 times)
Warchild
Rocker

Shine on you Crazy Diamond...!!!

« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2007, 07:02:08 AM »

Yes, this is a guns n' roses forum, not the cuckoo's nest.

Call 555 HELP for directions.

If you can't think up any comeback better than that, what;s the use in conversing with you?

W

Comeback? It's my only post hihi

I thought the government didn't allow you people to access computers.

define "you people"...........for my own satisfaction, and that of overseeing powers that be.

W

You know, the people that go around the internet, with proxys since they get banned all the time, and spew incoherent attacks and mumble jumble. You know, the crazies.

Ohhhhhh just like the ones that post bullshit about Guns N' Roses...............you know NOT who you fuck with!

my proxy is to maintain my privacy, like it is any business of yours hihi

warchild

"It takes Less than Death to Kill a Man
and I'm so sick of dying;
Days of sunshine nights of rain
Doesn't matter when you're crying

Tell me how to make things right
tell the truth from lies..
W
Warchild
Rocker

« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2007, 07:05:53 AM »

what's your problem today men? you're attacking everyone here. not a good strategy for someone with that amount of posts. and go ahead and comment on this post too.

She's a nut, a real one.

In? ?failing? to discern a male fom a female you have discredited yourself............male, all american!

and my amount of posts has WHAT to do with what I have to say?Huh? ahemPOSTWHORE;cough

Warchild

Whats with all these double posts?

And if you're gonna sign your posts be consistent? W, WC, Warchild -- Which is it?? hihi

to my FRIENDS it is WC...to everyone else it is Warchild........straighten things out for you? that WAS a real brain-teaser................. Roll Eyes

WARCHILD

KUDOS JARMO peace
« Last Edit: March 05, 2007, 07:08:35 AM by Warchild » Logged

W
« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2007, 07:09:15 AM »

Warchild, did you wake up this morning and think "This is it! This is the day I completely alienate myself from my peers by starting a shrine to my delusional paranoia! I will post really weird half-intelligible retorts to all who dare enter my domain! BEWARE POSTERS, THINE WITLESS PROPHET HAS COME TO WREAK MILD IRRITATION AND OCCASIONAL IRREGULARITY!" ?

Just wondering. It's weird how things work out sometimes, isn't it?
Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2007, 07:15:32 AM »

what's your problem today men? you're attacking everyone here. not a good strategy for someone with that amount of posts. and go ahead and comment on this post too.

She's a nut, a real one.

In   failing  to discern a male fom a female you have discredited yourself............male, all american!

and my amount of posts has WHAT to do with what I have to say?Huh  ahemPOSTWHORE;cough

Warchild

And if you're gonna sign your posts be consistent? W, WC, Warchild -- Which is it?  hihi

to my FRIENDS it is WC...to everyone else it is Warchild........straighten things out for you? that WAS a real brain-teaser................. Roll Eyes

WARCHILD

KUDOS JARMO peace

Wow, again, the double post...so which is it now? warchild or WARCHILD?
Warchild
Rocker

« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2007, 07:16:02 AM »

Warchild, did you wake up this morning and think "This is it! This is the day I completely alienate myself from my peers by starting a shrine to my delusional paranoia! I will post really weird half-intelligible retorts to all who dare enter my domain! BEWARE POSTERS, THINE WITLESS PROPHET HAS COME TO WREAK MILD IRRITATION AND OCCASIONAL IRREGULARITY!" ?

Just wondering. It's weird how things work out sometimes, isn't it?

No, though tempting........the first post pretty well said everything I wanted to say.............and believe it or NOT , I DO have friends on here.........
If you would take night classes at your local high school, you MIGHT (just might) understand my vocabulary variables.............but, if the material ain't there the dress is fucked! are you borderline imbecilic?

WARCHILD

W
Warchild
Rocker

« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2007, 07:18:08 AM »

She's a nut, a real one.

In? ?failing? to discern a male fom a female you have discredited yourself............male, all american!

and my amount of posts has WHAT to do with what I have to say?Huh? ahemPOSTWHORE;cough

Warchild

And if you're gonna sign your posts be consistent? W, WC, Warchild -- Which is it?? hihi

WARCHILD

KUDOS JARMO peace

Wow, again, the double post...so which is it now? warchild or WARCHILD?

Depends on my moods............thanx for asking though!

WARCHILD

W
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2007, 07:19:16 AM »

Ohhhhhh just like the ones that post bullshit about Guns N' Roses...............you know NOT who you fuck with!

my proxy is to maintain my privacy, like it is any business of yours hihi

warchild

Resorting to threats now?

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2007, 07:20:32 AM »

No, though tempting........the first post pretty well said everything I wanted to say.............and believe it or NOT , I DO have friends on here.........
If you would take night classes at your local high school, you MIGHT (just might) understand my vocabulary variables.............but, if the material ain't there the dress is fucked! are you borderline imbecilic?

WARCHILD

If your first post said everything you wanted to say, why make so many more posts saying nothing at all?

Warchild
Rocker

« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2007, 07:22:28 AM »

Feel Free to continue the debate....it's A.M......therefore bedtime,.....so have fun!

G'nite All.........

WARCHILD

W
Warchild
Rocker

« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2007, 07:25:22 AM »

WARCHILD

If your first post said everything you wanted to say, why make so many more posts saying nothing at all?

You no unnerstand thread? read again!....and no, no threats...........promises

Goodnight Christos!
Goodnight Jarmo!

Da WC has left the building.....

W
robd788
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2007, 08:21:25 AM »

This loonies just plain weird
TheMole
« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2007, 08:35:17 AM »

Maybe IF I start to MAKE posts with RANDOMLY capitalized words, I might COME of as intelligent and deep?
Cut the William Shatner act, go to bed, sober up, come back tomorrow, apologize, and we'll pretend it never happened, mkay?
EFISH
« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2007, 08:38:42 AM »

I thought this was a Guns N' Roses forum, not a mental institution.
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2007, 12:59:48 PM »

soon above warchilda avatar its gonna say "banned"

html sucks
dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #34 on: March 05, 2007, 01:33:10 PM »

She's a nut, a real one.

Warchild

Okay, this message is for Efish, JL, polluxum, Madison and any others who think that myself and Warchild are the same person.

For the 1000th time we are TWO different people.

Warchild is a 45 year old male and I turn 39 this year in September and I am a female.

The misunderstanding? as to why you all think I am warchild arises from misinformation you have from Jameslofton regarding ips when I was an admin on unleashed.

Yes, warchild and I looked as if we had the same ips because we are both on AOL.? One night, JL thought that warchild had registered under a different name and pmd me to tell me that we are only allowed one user name.? Then Jameslofton also realized that AOL duplicates ip addresses.

Warchild uses a proxy.? I do not.

Also, if you have any doubt whatsoever go and read his posts on mygnr.com verses mine as Just_a_little_patience and you will see that our typing skills are very different.? I never included lyrics or poetry in my posts.? He did.

All? of you are in for a very rude awakening when you finally come to realize that you have been wrong about my identity and warchild's.

Again, I am a woman. He is a man.

If you need further clarification, ask Jarmo.? You see, I met Jarmo in MD and in ME and in NJ last Nov. on the GNR tour and we hung out.? Jarmo knows that we are two different people.

And Estranged Reality, (John Ulmer and Russian Roulette) has you all fooled.? He had a myspace account and pretended he was Axl Rose in it.? I busted him on it and he has twisted everything around and lied to you all regarding when it was changed to a fan page.? If you want, I will be glad to post it as I have the original pms he sent me regarding how he also impersonated Quenten Tarrantino and almost got caught.? Jarmo has seen this info already and it has not been altered in any way as ER claims it has.

I am tired of all of you thinking that warchild and I are the same person.? ?We are not at all.

All of you, especially Jameslofton29 and Madison, are so incredibly misinformed it's funny at this point.

I am telling the truth.? I am a woman and warchild is a man and we live in the USA. I am on the east coast and warchild is on the west coast but again, he uses a proxy.

Some of you still will think what you want to think because you listened to Jameslofton and Madison.? Well, again, you are all wrong in believeing what they told you.? So continue to be misinformed if you want to but I am telling the truth.? And to the people that matter such as Jarmo as he is a good friend of mine, he knows me and knows that I am not warchild.

Edit to say too that warchild is my fiancee.? So again, I am a woman and he is a man.

If you still want to believe Madison and Jameslofton and their wrong misinformation go ahead.

Someday you will all realize just how misinformed you were too.    I just wanted to post the truth and I have done that in this post.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2007, 01:49:11 PM by dolphin » Logged
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2007, 01:53:44 PM »

For the record: I have no knowledge of who this "Warchild" person is.

I have never met the person and I have never seen any photos of this person.

I have met dolphin and she is in fact who she says she is.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #36 on: March 05, 2007, 01:59:11 PM »

For the record: I have no knowledge of who this "Warchild" person is.

I have never met the person and I have never seen any photos of this person.

I have met dolphin and she is in fact who she says she is.

/jarmo

Thanks Jarmo. Smiley

But also for the record, I am telling the truth in that Warchild is a man and my fiancee and he is not me as I am a woman and that Jameslofton and Madison and their whole "clique" are misinformed about our identities.?

And also for the record, Warchild is one of the most honest, bright, talented, ethical, and has the most integrity of any man I have ever met.? I am proud to call this man my best friend and fiancee.? Instead of people attacking him on here, why don't you all try and get to know him and then you will realize his sarcasm, sense of humor and how much of a diehard GNR fan he really is.? He is a good person if you'd get to know that side of him.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2007, 02:10:12 PM by dolphin » Logged
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #37 on: March 05, 2007, 03:00:06 PM »

Thats a very dangerous attitude to have.

So basically u are saying "Worship everything GNR does or don't be a fan?"

What planet are u from anyway?

I don't care how much I like or admire someone, I call bullshit when I see it regardless and I will never be brainwashed into believing I have to bow down to everything someone does? to be a fan.

I don't recall anyone asking you to be "brainwashed".........give the music a fair chance and I am quite sure you will be surprised.....!

Dude Ive been on here like 5  years almost, Ive been waiting for 16 years and I love the demos

HOWEVER

If Axl does or says something I dont agree with I am gonna  say so.

U dont have to worship every single thing somebody does to be a fan.

Like if Axl says he loves Christina Aguilera's voice, u dont have to become a Xtina fan.

I saw one dude say she was the greatest female artist after Axl said that, I mean its ok to worship and be a huge fan of Axl but his opinions dont have to be your opinions for u to be a fan.

U can disagree with a lot of stuff he does and still be  fan.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Oddy
Drama Qween?
VIP

Some people just don't know how to ride a bike

« Reply #38 on: March 05, 2007, 03:01:25 PM »

axl rose is shit.

guns n roses is shit.

slash is shit.

duff is shit.

velvet revovlelver is shit.

now if i were to think these things.............why would you give a fuck. Huh

Then WHY are you here?...........reported

W.

because i like some of the people on this board.

the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #39 on: March 05, 2007, 03:18:02 PM »

because i like some of the people on this board.

Thanks buddy  beer

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: