Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 12:51:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227893 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  This IS a Guns N' Roses Forum.................
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: This IS a Guns N' Roses Forum.................  (Read 15697 times)
bringbackadler
I don't know who's in the band
Banned
VIP

If you aint old school, kiss my ass

« Reply #60 on: March 06, 2007, 09:53:45 PM »

its reasons like warchild they invented contraseptives

That wasn't nice.? Why feel the need to attack warchild?? He didn't do anything to you.
Everytime he posts, he is constantly attacked.? He's a diehard GNR fan just like you are yet you still feel the need to attack him when he never had any verbal exchanges with you.

And by the way, it's spelled contraceptives.? ?And warchild does practice safe sex.? I should know as he is my fiancee.?

For the record since you seem to not get it either, he is a man (45) and I am a female(38).? We are two different people.

If you want to point the finger at the crazy ones, point at Madison's clique of people who have a lot of misinformation about warchild's identity and mine.? And someday, you will realize how right I am and you will be dumbfounded when you realize the truth.

Who cares what you and Warchild's sex and age is.

What in the hell is your point here ?

*bba*

"Adler's drumming made the band; he made a big musical difference. His sense of swing was the push and pull that gave those songs their feel, afterwards, nothing worked."? Izzy Stradlin
dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #61 on: March 06, 2007, 09:54:48 PM »

What in the hell is the point of this thread ?

*bba*

Well, bba, I am now setting the record straight from some false information about myself and warchild's identity that came about in December by Efish, Jameslofton, Madison and a bunch of others who believed I was also warchild and I am not. ?

Warchild started this thread to complain about the negative whiners on here but some insisted that I was still warchild so I am just letting them know how wrong they are.

I think you and Communist China actually believe me and that is a good thing because the others are in for a big shocker someday.
bringbackadler
I don't know who's in the band
Banned
VIP

If you aint old school, kiss my ass

« Reply #62 on: March 06, 2007, 09:57:32 PM »

What in the hell is the point of this thread ?

*bba*

Well, bba, I am now setting the record straight from some false information about myself and warchild's identity that came about in December by Efish, Jameslofton, Madison and a bunch of others who believed I was also warchild and I am not. ?

Warchild started this thread to complain about the negative whiners on here but some insisted that I was still warchild so I am just letting them know how wrong they are.

I think you and Communist China actually believe me and that is a good thing because the others are in for a big shocker someday.

What will be the big shocker ?    confused

*bba*

"Adler's drumming made the band; he made a big musical difference. His sense of swing was the push and pull that gave those songs their feel, afterwards, nothing worked."? Izzy Stradlin
dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #63 on: March 06, 2007, 10:01:59 PM »

It seems that not all of you get what Warchild means.His posts are not that difficult to understand, he can have a lot of faults but he has also great virtues, he?s a great writer and he speaks pretty clear.

Of course we all know this is a GNR forum, and he didn?t mean you had to support the band blindly,there?s nothing wrong with sharing different views and opinions. But some people do not see the difference between constructive criticism and negative shit,two very different things.

Also, I have to say that Warchild and Dolphin are two different persons,I can assure it.They are my friends and they are not the same person,believe me.All what Dolphin said in her post is true.

And Warchild is not a fanatic but a very passionate guy and the most loyal GNR fan I have ever met Wink.

Kudos WC and Dolphin beer

November_Rain,

Thank you.   beer
Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #64 on: March 06, 2007, 10:10:24 PM »

Is there any way you can assemble your ides and responses into one post rant

4 posts in a row?  no

well this ain't burger king, and you can't have it YOUR WAY...............so Deal with it...

Well in this case, everyone else are the valued customers, and you're the guy that cuts the line  hihi
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #65 on: March 07, 2007, 01:38:45 AM »

U know what I am sick of?

SIDE PROJECTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont wanna hear about Tommy's movie stuff, I dont wanna hear about Hookers and Blow, I dont care about some indy album Bumble is on

I care about Chinese Democracy and until that is finished and released, side projects do nothing but make me mad.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
SLCPUNK
« Reply #66 on: March 07, 2007, 01:51:17 AM »

I care about Chinese Democracy and until that is finished and released, side projects do nothing but make me mad.

Prepare to stay angry then........ hihi
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #67 on: March 07, 2007, 02:30:39 AM »

I am so mad I almost cut my mullet......................... Almost! hihi

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
SLCPUNK
« Reply #68 on: March 07, 2007, 03:38:30 AM »

I am so mad I almost cut my mullet......................... Almost! hihi

Mother fucker! Don't do that.

(Remember the mullet thread?)
Oddy
Drama Qween?
VIP

Some people just don't know how to ride a bike

« Reply #69 on: March 07, 2007, 04:29:52 AM »

we should have a competition.

d vs slcpunk.

the ultimate showdown.

who can grow and maintain a mullet the longest.

photos must be shown everyweek with the days newspaper and pics of the mullet.

no photoshopping.

it will be like kenny vs spenny.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: