Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 05:13:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227897 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  Hiya Jarmo
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hiya Jarmo  (Read 5253 times)
Warchild
Rocker

Shine on you Crazy Diamond...!!!

« on: December 06, 2007, 09:04:25 PM »

Oh my fur and whiskers Jarmo...I thought we were freinds....
I don't post that much,but am always behind the admin and mods.,.I bring up unique topics...not the same old shit..that has been recycled daily......people actually like me (unbelievable, I know)

But this topic was topical. current...and i am sorry if my lyrics bother you, but I am a musician through and through

that is the way i express myself...I have come against madison for you and i don't understand the animosity....
maybe you can clarify this.......

warchild

"It takes Less than Death to Kill a Man
and I'm so sick of dying;
Days of sunshine nights of rain
Doesn't matter when you're crying

Tell me how to make things right
tell the truth from lies..
W
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2007, 09:06:38 PM »

It was ruined by certain people who mistook the thread for a chatroom.

If you want to have your own chatroom, I think there's ways you can make it happen.

Also, personal messages between friends can be handled via PMs.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Warchild
Rocker

Shine on you Crazy Diamond...!!!

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2007, 09:11:26 PM »

I had NO intentions of making it my chatroom, I realize YOU are in charge, and your and adz replies crack me up...I read more than i post......maybe you can convey to me how to be a contributing member?

sincerily.
Warchild

"It takes Less than Death to Kill a Man
and I'm so sick of dying;
Days of sunshine nights of rain
Doesn't matter when you're crying

Tell me how to make things right
tell the truth from lies..
W
dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2007, 09:13:22 PM »

We have had 3 way chats.  Remember Jarmo?
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2007, 09:19:02 PM »

We have had 3 way chats.  Remember Jarmo?

Unfortunately for you, I do.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2007, 10:53:23 PM »

It's unfortunate for you.? I am very fortunate because you see, I know the truth.? You don't.? Simple as that. 
Sacred circle and/or circle of trust?  I don't blab.  I am warchild's confidante so rest assured, I know all about trust and I am in the sacred circle. 
 ok
« Last Edit: December 07, 2007, 10:58:56 PM by dolphin » Logged
Lisa
You talkin' to me?
Legend

Here Today..Gone To The syndicate

« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2007, 11:23:34 PM »

do you wear Tinfoil Hats and chant too?

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2007, 11:28:14 PM »

Since you wanna do this in public....

I really don't care what goes on with "you two". I didn't care for a long time when others were calling you out on it. It's your business, not mine.

But since you're now trying to use this site and also me to publicly validate this "character's" existence, it's gonna stop right here.

I don't care whether or not "he" is who he says he is. It really has zero effect on me. I don't want anything to do with "him".

This is kinda funny, I'm talking about this alleged person, but I might as well be talking about Superman or maybe Goofy. All of them are about as real as "he" is to me.

So I wish you "two" good luck with everything, but don't try to get me involved in these games anymore.

Thanks.  Smiley

/jarmo

dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2007, 11:31:09 PM »

For the 10th time, warchild is not me.? He is a man. And he very much exists.? So take the quotes out of the words him and character.? He is very much a real live male and he does exist.  The only game I play is online backgammon.  And you know who I am.?

« Last Edit: December 07, 2007, 11:38:09 PM by dolphin » Logged
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2007, 11:41:43 PM »

For the 10th time, warchild is not me.  He is a man.

Fair enough. But as I said, Goofy isn't you either and a man!

And he very much exists.  So take the quotes out of the words him and character.  He is very much a real live male and he does exist.

Oddly enough, that hasn't been proven to me. Not even once.

Just because somebody posts on a board and has an e-mail address, doesn't prove it's an physical person.

And you know who I am. 

I knew who you were.

I think the person I knew would agree with me that there's too much bullshit involved in this story.

/jarmo

Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2007, 11:50:51 PM »

Technically speaking, I don't think Goofy is a man.  He is a dog who wears pants-which arguably COULD be a man..... peace
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2007, 03:40:50 PM »

Technically speaking, I don't think Goofy is a man.  He is a dog who wears pants-which arguably COULD be a man..... peace

It is a male dog though...

CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2007, 03:57:22 PM »

"Hiya Jarmo"  Shocked

is warchild doing an internet karate-chop at jarmo no
November_Rain
Loyal to death
VIP

The bittersweet honey of your eyes...

« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2007, 10:26:19 AM »

I can?t believe this stupid rumour is still floating Roll Eyes .

WC and Dolphin are NOT the same person, they are two different people, they are my friends and I know them in person.

This is all a rumour created by one person who had ( and still has ) a personal vendetta with Warchild. This person had some quarrels and fights with WC and being a long time poster in different forums and knowing rumours spread with thunder speed in internet, he decided to invent one himself to attack WC. That was his revenge, and he also spent his time telling this lie to a lot of forum members and moderators and that?s how the ball rolled bigger and bigger. He said he would revenge and he did it, he took advantage because he is a well known member of the GNR online community and it was very easy for him to be believed by people, and that is how he started to spread the rumour of WC and dolphin being the same person. He knew people would believe what he was saying.

This is the story of this big lie. I know who started it and why he started it and with this I hope the end of this bullshit and nonsense stops here.

Nobody will ever love you the way I do...
Lisa
You talkin' to me?
Legend

Here Today..Gone To The syndicate

« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2007, 03:50:35 PM »

I can?t believe this stupid rumour is still floating Roll Eyes .

WC and Dolphin are NOT the same person, they are two different people, they are my friends and I know them in person.

This is all a rumour created by one person who had ( and still has ) a personal vendetta with Warchild. This person had some quarrels and fights with WC and being a long time poster in different forums and knowing rumours spread with thunder speed in internet, he decided to invent one himself to attack WC. That was his revenge, and he also spent his time telling this lie to a lot of forum members and moderators and that?s how the ball rolled bigger and bigger. He said he would revenge and he did it, he took advantage because he is a well known member of the GNR online community and it was very easy for him to be believed by people, and that is how he started to spread the rumour of WC and dolphin being the same person. He knew people would believe what he was saying.

This is the story of this big lie. I know who started it and why he started it and with this I hope the end of this bullshit and nonsense stops here.
apparently it stopped some time ago..about 21 days if you count...shit, the thread was almost dead, no posts for that long and you had to come and drop your two cents?? why? so we can all read your opinion and BELIEVE it to be fact? ...fuck please Roll Eyes

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: