Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 07:53:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227848 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Duff, Slash & Velvet Revolver
| | | |-+  The Slash autobiography thread
Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Slash autobiography thread  (Read 207663 times)
ibelieveinaxl
It's a bad obsession...
Banned
VIP

Ain't goin' down.....

« Reply #1540 on: January 04, 2008, 02:40:42 PM »

You're pretty creepy, and crazy.

You should see the PM threats he sent me about where I live and how he knows the area and how he would meet me to "talk like adults".

I am all for a good debate but there are things that just take it too far. ?

another cronnie making things up. but, yes, i did say we should talk like adults...that's the point im trying to get across here! so, be careful about things you say because they will come back to you....

Where does it come from? All this hatred.

1988-Today: 71 shows and counting....
ibelieveinaxl
It's a bad obsession...
Banned
VIP

Ain't goin' down.....

« Reply #1541 on: January 04, 2008, 02:43:14 PM »

as far as gnr and axl rose are concerned, dont even go there with me. you were in diapers when i saw them starting in 1988..

And I'm the one on the high horse.... This is from the guy who bases his opinion on people based on A.) How long they've been a fan and B.) How long they've been registered here.

By the way, what a lame insult. Diapers? Is that the best you could come up with? And you're wrong. Smiley

Any comments on the book?

/jarmo

where are you getting those A and B points? i never said that. oh, its your site so you can put words and opinions in my mouth, my bad...

Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #1542 on: January 04, 2008, 02:44:45 PM »

You should see the PM threats he sent me about where I live and how he knows the area and how he would meet me to "talk like adults".

another cronnie making things up. but, yes, i did say we should talk like adults...that's the point im tryig to get across here! so, be careful about things you say because they will come back to you....

I have it all saved. ?Hence why I kept quoting back the replies to you. ?You tried to intimidate me by stating you knew my area and could "run into me" somewhere. ?You have no clue how to talk to anyone like an adult, when someone disagrees with your opinion you freak out and start insulting them like a child who isn't getting his way.

If you ever had a valid argument at all it got lost somewhere in your lunatic antics.

Just because you saw a lot of shows doesn't make you a better fan than someone else and doesn't make your opinion some kind of fact. ?
ibelieveinaxl
It's a bad obsession...
Banned
VIP

Ain't goin' down.....

« Reply #1543 on: January 04, 2008, 02:48:11 PM »

another cronnie making things up. but, yes, i did say we should talk like adults...that's the point im tryig to get across here! so, be careful about things you say because they will come back to you....

I have it all saved. ?Hence why I kept quoting back the replies to you. ?You tried to intimidate me by stating you knew my area and could "run into me" somewhere. ?You have no clue how to talk to anyone like an adult, when someone disagrees with your opinion you freak out and start insulting them like a child who isn't getting his way.

If you ever had a valid argument at all it got lost somewhere in your lunatic antics.

Just because you saw a lot of shows doesn't make you a better fan than someone else and doesn't make your opinion some kind of fact. ?

you're a top soldier in jarmo's army...keep it up, good job. and just like i said, we should meet up and discuss this like adults....

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1544 on: January 04, 2008, 02:48:16 PM »

another cronnie making things up. but, yes, i did say we should talk like adults...that's the point im trying to get across here! so, be careful about things you say because they will come back to you....

How come you want to meet in person to talk like adults, but on the board you act like a baby?

You know, attacking people, trying to insult them, sending them threatening PMs....

If you're telling the truth and I was in diapers when the real fan went to see GN'R in 1988, I must be really young and immature. Right?

Well, what's your excuse for your behavior? Is it your temper?

where are you getting those A and B points? i never said that. oh, its your site so you can put words and opinions in my mouth, my bad...

Your constant mention of how many shows you went to, how much money you spent, how long you've been a fan and so on?

If you can assume things about me by reading my posts, I should be allowed to do the same to you don't you think?

I suspect you think you're better than somebody who just became a fan in 2007 and didn't see a show yet....

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
ibelieveinaxl
It's a bad obsession...
Banned
VIP

Ain't goin' down.....

« Reply #1545 on: January 04, 2008, 02:49:17 PM »

How come you want to meet in person to talk like adults, but on the board you act like a baby?

You know, attacking people, trying to insult them, sending them threatening PMs....

If you're telling the truth and I was in diapers when the real fan went to see GN'R in 1988, I must be really young and immature. Right?

Well, what's your excuse for your behavior? Is it your temper?

Your constant mention of how many shows you went to, how much money you spent, how long you've been a fan and so on?

If you can assume things about me by reading my posts, I should be allowed to do the same to you don't you think?

I suspect you think you're better than somebody who just became a fan in 2007 and didn't see a show yet....

/jarmo

yes, whatever you say...no problem....

Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #1546 on: January 04, 2008, 02:53:39 PM »

you're a top soldier in jarmo's army...keep it up, good job. and just like i said, we should meet up and discuss this like adults....

What is funny is that I haven't mentioned Jarmo at all here yet you keep bringing him up.? Why do you find it so hard to believe that more than one person can share a similar view of you?

I don't meet creepy online stalkers, but thanks for the offer.
ibelieveinaxl
It's a bad obsession...
Banned
VIP

Ain't goin' down.....

« Reply #1547 on: January 04, 2008, 02:56:01 PM »

What is funny is that I haven't mentioned Jarmo at all here yet you keep bringing him up.? Why do you find it so hard to believe that more than one person can share a similar view of you?

i dont find it hard to believe it at all. all those in jarmo's army have been attacking me with the hopes he will reward them with backstage passes and copies of a version of chinese democracy that he has.....well, good job and good luck..it's all good...

AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #1548 on: January 04, 2008, 03:14:21 PM »

all those in jarmo's army have been attacking me with the hopes he will reward them with backstage passes and copies of a version of chinese democracy that he has....

Sweet deal love
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #1549 on: January 04, 2008, 03:19:52 PM »

all those in jarmo's army have been attacking me with the hopes he will reward them with backstage passes and copies of a version of chinese democracy that he has....

Sweet deal love

Wow, nice!   beer

But I do find it disturbing that you think that is why people disagree with you.  It just re-affirms to me that you are quite delusional.
Ali
Legend

Waiting for Promised Land....

« Reply #1550 on: January 04, 2008, 03:21:02 PM »

i dont find it hard to believe it at all. all those in jarmo's army have been attacking me with the hopes he will reward them with backstage passes and copies of a version of chinese democracy that he has.....well, good job and good luck..it's all good...

Copies of Chinese Democracy and backstage passes?  Why do you even think that Jarmo would have those things?

Ali
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #1551 on: January 04, 2008, 03:31:22 PM »

Copies of Chinese Democracy and backstage passes?? Why do you even think that Jarmo would have those things?

Ali

Because he is delusional and thinks that everyone that disagrees with him is trying to chum up Jarmo for favors of some sort. 

BTW, I am currently recruiting for the all new Jarmo Army. Roll Eyes
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #1552 on: January 04, 2008, 03:31:45 PM »

I am all for a good debate but there are things that just take it too far. 

thats just fucked up  Undecided
OreGunsNRoses
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #1553 on: January 04, 2008, 03:41:59 PM »

this shit is comedy!
Falcon
Legend

Prime Mover

« Reply #1554 on: January 04, 2008, 03:59:36 PM »

Alright, get this thing back on topic for cryin' out loud.

On the road to lock city...

www.thecult.us
www.circusdiablo.com

"So when we finish our CD, if we book a show and just play the CD and wave our hands around, it would be like what DJs do, right?" -Dave Navarro
SpiritDave
One man Matt Sorum fan club
Banned
Rocker

Spiritofthestate.com

« Reply #1555 on: January 04, 2008, 06:08:21 PM »

Lock it then ... it's spiralled into a bunch of shit.

Jarmo calling people names (called me ... ahem ... lol.... pompous... lol)... People calling Jarmo names.....

I mean ... it's pointless.

Slash is the best guitarist any of you lot have ever heard, seen, existing in the same planet with.  He's written stuff you lot dream of being able to write, and I like the new band a lot, but not one of the new songs comes close to the quality of the songs Slash was involved in.

So ... topic closed?  I think it's about time.

<--- Apparently I'm a one man Matt Sorum fan club - Well, if that's the case, I'm proud to be! - Btw, I just love the whole deleting posts thing here Smiley
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #1556 on: January 04, 2008, 06:23:45 PM »

Jarmo calling people names (called me ... ahem ... lol.... pompous... lol)... People calling Jarmo names.....

Pompous is an adjective..
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1557 on: January 04, 2008, 06:52:48 PM »

Slash is the best guitarist any of you lot have ever heard, seen, existing in the same planet with.  He's written stuff you lot dream of being able to write, and I like the new band a lot, but not one of the new songs comes close to the quality of the songs Slash was involved in.

Get off your high horse thinking your opinion is the only valid one....

By the way, you didn't include yourself in the "lot" who can only dream of writing that material. Funny.  Smiley

Slash has been involved with a lot of amazing works while he was in GN'R. Nobody is debating that.

Unfortunately for you, me and others with me, think this high standard doesn't reflect on his book which he (somewhat ironically) dedicates to GN'R fans like myself and the others who find his book far from perfect.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: