Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 04:27:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227907 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Duff, Slash & Velvet Revolver
| | | |-+  Slash supports Obama
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Slash supports Obama  (Read 1640 times)
alejoyp
Rocker

Here Today...

« on: September 30, 2008, 09:47:00 AM »

This is from NME.com:

Slash also expressed his support for Democrat US Presidential candidate Barack Obama, and slamming incumbent President George W. Bush. He told NME Radio that he thought that Obama was the best candidate for the Presidency, with the election just a few weeks away (November 4).

"I think Obama's great," he said. "It's the first time in eight years [since George W. Bush came into power] I've heard somebody speak English."

"I think it's refreshing to see someone who's reasonably intelligent come in."

"I agree with a lot of his [Obama's] stuff. There are a couple of things I'm concerned with, but all things considered I think he's the best candidate for the job."
Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2008, 10:31:22 AM »

This is from NME.com:

Slash also expressed his support for Democrat US Presidential candidate Barack Obama, and slamming incumbent President George W. Bush. He told NME Radio that he thought that Obama was the best candidate for the Presidency, with the election just a few weeks away (November 4).

"I think Obama's great," he said. "It's the first time in eight years [since George W. Bush came into power] I've heard somebody speak English."

"I think it's refreshing to see someone who's reasonably intelligent come in."

"I agree with a lot of his [Obama's] stuff. There are a couple of things I'm concerned with, but all things considered I think he's the best candidate for the job."

Well, that was a nice way to showing support and not slamming McCain and saying he likes Barack, but there are still a couple issues.  Shows he isn't a blind follower.  I like that. 
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: