Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 12:27:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227899 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Duff, Slash & Velvet Revolver
| | | |-+  VR should have gotten Jordis for their singer Fire Weiland now
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: VR should have gotten Jordis for their singer Fire Weiland now  (Read 7533 times)
coolman78SLASH
VIP

You gotta have balls man-Tony Montana-Scarface

« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2005, 07:10:01 AM »

Fire Slash ??!!!!
Only a stupid,no-talent, fuck-head would ever fire Slash. Please dont curse in church! ok

well, that's what I think too.
I just wanted to hear Dave's opinion...lol

I knew you were being sarcastic honey  ok  But isen't it ironic that Jordis joined Slash and Camp Freddy on stage on friday..?  Maybe it's a sign Dave-gnfnr2k ?

GnR June 10th 1993
Slash’s Snakepit June 24th 1995
Velvet Revolver August 13th 2004
GnR June 28th 2006
Slash & friends  June 30th 2009
GnR June 15th 2022
GnR June 23. 2023
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2005, 10:15:22 AM »

If anyone watches that rock star inxs show then you know who I am talking about. This girl can sing really good. I think VR should just fire Scott and get her. She is amazing.
yeah that is exactly what they should do... no zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
coolman78SLASH
VIP

You gotta have balls man-Tony Montana-Scarface

« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2005, 11:29:06 AM »

If anyone watches that rock star inxs show then you know who I am talking about. This girl can sing really good. I think VR should just fire Scott and get her. She is amazing.
yeah that is exactly what they should do... no zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

he he, and then they could have all the bachelorettes singing back-up vocals  hihi

But seriously, why shoulden't they fire Scott? Things arent going so great I guess, with sold out shows, tours all over the world, Ozzfest,Live8, Grammy awards, 2-3 million album sales world-wide, hmm, yeah, I guess it would be logical to fire their lead singer now and replace him with a reality show contestant... (sarcasm mode turned off)

GnR June 10th 1993
Slash’s Snakepit June 24th 1995
Velvet Revolver August 13th 2004
GnR June 28th 2006
Slash & friends  June 30th 2009
GnR June 15th 2022
GnR June 23. 2023
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2005, 01:41:55 AM »

Dave man, pal, dude, friend, whatever, there are thousands of singers who are actually better than Scott, why her?Huh       anyway Scott is perfect for the place...

@;---,----.--.-,-.-,-.,-------- TPR
marknroses
VIP

"Ain't It Fun"

« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2005, 02:00:08 AM »

Dave, Do yourself a favor. Next time VR play near you go check them out. You will change your opinion of Scott. He is a great frontman. STP were one of my favorite bands before VR came along, check some of there stuff out if you already havent. I recommend Tiny Music, and Shangir La, both are great.

Dave would rather sit at home and write constantly about a possible, highly-unlikely nu-GNR comeback then check out this great rock n' roll outfit full of people that he hates because he lets someone else (Axl perhaps?!) dictate his taste in music & GNR.
BTW, if I can play VR alongside GNR any day of the week on my CD player, then these musicians who are 18 years ahead of AFD are still able to get their rock on. If I can imagine classic Axl in my head covering some of the VR tracks, then they did their music right with Contraband.

They could have Bugs Bunny as their leading singer and the songs would still have an energy that rivals GNR

oh & yes, INXS was a great rock band. One of my favorites ever. Michael Hutchence was very "Axl-esque" in his prime and a tremendous lyric writer. INXS is a very underrated band in the whole 1980's rock scene & made a catalog of songs of such great variety, production & depth of substance as to nearly rival that of classic GNR 1987-1993. I gotta give Dave props on that. I haven't watched the reality show and don;t care to watch reality TV unless there's a hot chick involved (Beauty & the Geek).

MNR

"I guess I like who I am now. I'd like to have a little more internal peace...I'm sure everybody would" (Axl Rose R.S. 4/1992)
Falcon
Legend

Prime Mover

« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2005, 04:45:00 PM »

... unless there's a hot chick involved (Beauty & the Geek).

MNR

Brooke Burke hosts the show Mark, give it a look..

www.thecult.us
www.circusdiablo.com

"So when we finish our CD, if we book a show and just play the CD and wave our hands around, it would be like what DJs do, right?" -Dave Navarro
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2005, 05:11:54 PM »

Whoever wins this contest is committing career suicide

u just dont replace Micheal Hutchence with some karaoke person on TV

I bet he is rolling over in his grave.

I find stuff like this very disrespectful

millions can sing

but how many can write?
thats the factor when it comes to a frontman

thats why Sebastian Bach wouldnt have got the gig, cause he cant write.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2005, 08:23:46 PM »

They could have Bugs Bunny as their leading singer and the songs would still have an energy that rivals GNR

I really wouldn't mind hearing good ol' Bugs on a couple of Contraband tracks  Smiley

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
AxemanOnFire
Headliner

« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2005, 08:40:20 PM »

I really wouldn't mind hearing good ol' Bugs on a couple of Contraband tracks? Smiley
Sp1at.com - Velvet Revolver bassist Duff McKagan announced today the titles of a few tracks from the band's upcoming second album, the first with new singer Bugs Bunny.

"We gotta song that's about the breakup up of GN'R that me and Bugs wrote, man," the former Guns bassist revealed, "I wrote the music an' helped Bugs write the lyrics, dude. It's gonna be called 'Ehhhh, What's Up Axl Rose?'"

"Then there's one bugs wrote on his own before he joined the band, guys," added McKagan, "he says it's an autobiographical account of the darkest time in his life, when Mrs Bunny and all the little Bunnys left him 'cuz of his carrot addiction. It's called 'Noo I Shoulda Taken That Right Toyne At Alberquerque To Pieces'"
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2005, 02:21:45 PM »

Sp1at.com - Velvet Revolver bassist Duff McKagan announced today the titles of a few tracks from the band's upcoming second album, the first with new singer Bugs Bunny.

"We gotta song that's about the breakup up of GN'R that me and Bugs wrote, man," the former Guns bassist revealed, "I wrote the music an' helped Bugs write the lyrics, dude. It's gonna be called 'Ehhhh, What's Up Axl Rose?'"

"Then there's one bugs wrote on his own before he joined the band, guys," added McKagan, "he says it's an autobiographical account of the darkest time in his life, when Mrs Bunny and all the little Bunnys left him 'cuz of his carrot addiction. It's called 'Noo I Shoulda Taken That Right Toyne At Alberquerque To Pieces'"

rofl
It's like a dream come true!

Sp1at...     I hope it's not bullshit

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
AxemanOnFire
Headliner

« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2005, 04:47:05 PM »

I still think they should've gone with Daffy Duck.
marknroses
VIP

"Ain't It Fun"

« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2005, 07:05:23 PM »

LOL!!!
Man you took things a little far there, but thats on the ball.

MNR

"I guess I like who I am now. I'd like to have a little more internal peace...I'm sure everybody would" (Axl Rose R.S. 4/1992)
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: