Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 07:18:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227882 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Your kind of girl (for men)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Your kind of girl (for men)  (Read 39456 times)
SLCPUNK
« Reply #60 on: September 19, 2005, 04:05:16 AM »

Good question.....
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #61 on: September 19, 2005, 06:56:50 AM »

blond
younger and smaller than me
great in bed
intelligent
fun

and I don't like them bossy.

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #62 on: September 19, 2005, 07:29:38 AM »

a little bit younger is what I prefer also. 20-21 years old is fine. It's good to feel she has still "something" of the teenage years.

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
makane
Legend

« Reply #63 on: September 19, 2005, 07:56:57 AM »

-honest
-grown up (has her OWN opinions)
-not a " bitch slap rappin' " type
-well built Smiley

YagetoutonyourownAndyoutakeallthatyouownAndyouforgetaboutyourhomeAndthenyou'rejustfuckin'gone!
MadmanDan
Legend

When yu're talkin' to yourself,and nobody's home...

« Reply #64 on: September 19, 2005, 11:03:07 AM »

"I like big butts and I can not lie, You other brothers can't deny!"

Aside from that, she MUST have a beautiful face, I must be inspired by it.     

...and a big rack would be nice... Grin

"There's only one Return, and it ain't of the king, it's of the Jedi !"
Buddy J.B.
« Reply #65 on: September 19, 2005, 02:46:16 PM »

Girls don't like sensitive guys, they'll be nice to them though. So don't tell them you're life problems, or you'll be shunned. Be self-assured and don't be bashful, be honest, girls like guys to be themselves. They want a leader not a follower.

what the hell do you know?? Roll Eyes
oh no, here we go.....But anyway what I said is what I experienced from my past. I was not making a judgement over all girls. If there is an easy way for me to break it to you, I said the girls that I have experienced liked guys that were self-assured , honest and weren't sensitive. So I tried living up to those aspects and I got better responses. By the way, can't you see that this thread is made for us men here? Don't worry , I'm not the kind to stereo-type individuals into a group of people.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2005, 02:55:48 PM by Buddy J.B. » Logged
Prometheus
VIP

I've been working all week on one of them.....

« Reply #66 on: September 19, 2005, 05:45:23 PM »

well i guess i should advertise away eh?

well i ahve no specifics physically.......so long as she is in proportion....... no 50DDDD with a 19'waits and a tiny ass and is short.....you get the idea i hope

overall i never know if im attracted to a chick untill about 2-5 days after seeing her a few times... not even dating, could judt be small talk b4 class or what ever, ive slayed my share of dragons now that i think back on it, but at the time i was very intrested in them. Looks are important, but not, a chcik has this certain something.... im not quite sure what it is, never have known. its this certain way that she may say a word the way her lips curl, her quite laugh, a shy glance a huge smilethat makes her eyes sparkle like diamonds. Ive never been big on big tits, cause im a realist here they all fall over time  ive always enjoyed soemthing a little more then an hand full but less then 2 handfulls, im into short now 5'-5'5" but historically ive prefered 5'6"- 6'. they cant be paper thin and they can be hudge like rhino, somewhere in btween is nice, and a little bit of cushon has never hurt anyone.. lol never been a big guy on bubble butts, but im starting to like em more and more damn pop culture!!!!! Never have really like blondes but i would not turn them away, as i ahve said b4 i never know what will attract me to a chick.

see if have very few demands physically, when it comes to personality i go to hell with it. a guesstmated IQ of 130, at least a college diploma in a technical or medical profession, i prefer university educated at least working on a BA in some humanties programme or a BSc in something other the computer science, overall prefer soemone working for a B.Engr in anything if going for technical work. but for how i debate must be a strong sence of knowledge in a broad spectrum. Must be open to new ideas and schools of thought. Must not have a fickle palette, must enjoy watching sports and parqcking in them to some extent. must love to read and love the abstractness of art as a concept. must be kind, loving and motherly and if she fails all of those but manages to stay in an abstract conversation of myself and MCT and not get lost and be able to put forth her own ideas, shes in and ill marry her on the spot!...LOL

but to quote MCT any chick dumb enough to go out with me, is too dumb for me.

well im not that bad, but you get the idea, its hard to get a chick to fill that criteria, though i have ran across a few, though theya re a handful....

........oh wait..... nooooooo...... How come there aren't any fake business seminars in Newfoundland?!?? Sad? ............
shades
Banned
Headliner

« Reply #67 on: September 20, 2005, 10:38:17 AM »

the one on the left will do

Bustin Flat in Baton Rouge
Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #68 on: September 20, 2005, 11:59:18 AM »

I like brunettes, not too tall and nice tan!
About personality I like that they be very different to me, I think that if I choose the same personality I would be bored.
I defenitely wouldn't like a Charlotte or Rocket Queen type  ok

No man can be my equal
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #69 on: September 20, 2005, 03:35:47 PM »

the one on the left will do

she must support Bush?

I'm just waiting someone to post "Chicks w/ Dicks"

Skeba
Laugh Whore
Legend

Comedy is tragedy plus time

« Reply #70 on: September 20, 2005, 03:52:06 PM »

I've always found it odd that "dixie chicks - chicks w/ dicks" sounds like a movie title.

Anyways.. For me. I like a girl with a sense of humor. Hair colour doesn't matter really, or length. Someone who likes to keep herself fit. Oh, and a vagina. I love girls with vaginas.

I've created an atmosphere where I?m a friend first, moderator second. Probably entertainer third.
Mal Brossard
There should be a title here....
VIP

Iihan stuoramus alo vuoitte.

« Reply #71 on: September 21, 2005, 03:37:44 PM »

I agree with Skeba on the vagina.  A vagina is key.

My tastes have changed a bit since I posted in thie thread a year or more ago.  My woman is a little shorter than me (she's 5'7", I'm 5'8"), dark hair, hazel eyes.  She's a little fat, but whatever, I don't care (and she'll admit it too-- so no "Whooo boy, you'd better hope she doesn't read this" comments are necessary; and I'm fat too, so fuck it).  Better a little too fat than too thin-- more cushion for the pushin'.  Nice butt, nice rack, and a great personality.  Yep, great personality.  Two nice big personalities right there on her chest... Err, I mean wait, where was I?  But seriously, she's funny, loves hockey and baseball, likes a lot of the same music that I do.  And good in bed.

So yeah, that's my current type.  And I got her.

I’ll be the last to say "Don’t follow your heart," but there’s more to what it takes to be a man.
Chelle
VIP

~Crazy Bitch~

« Reply #72 on: September 21, 2005, 06:41:55 PM »

About personality I like that they be very different to me, I think that if I choose the same personality I would be bored.
I defenitely wouldn't like a Charlotte or Rocket Queen type ok

Small, tan, brunette??? ?Shocked? ?THAT'S ME!? . . . . .? ?nervous? ? .? .? .? .? .? Just kidding? ?love
« Last Edit: September 21, 2005, 06:49:51 PM by Chelle » Logged

"She was queen for about an hour...? after that, shit got sour... She took all I ever had.? No sign of guilt.? No feeling of bad, no..."
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #73 on: September 22, 2005, 01:03:26 AM »

I've always found it odd that "dixie chicks - chicks w/ dicks" sounds like a movie title.

Anyways.. For me. I like a girl with a sense of humor. Hair colour doesn't matter really, or length. Someone who likes to keep herself fit. Oh, and a vagina. I love girls with vaginas.

Sure it is, you can find it in D's dvd collection, right next to "Farm and the Boys" and "Ride that horse hard vol 2"
 rofl

Duffman23235 how fat is a little fat? For me fat has always been a big turn off, girls don't need to be real thin, but I want their tummy flat.

Just looking at a fat chick, there's no turn on.
Even in the dark, there would be no turn on.

Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #74 on: September 22, 2005, 10:04:20 AM »

Small, tan, brunette??   Shocked   THAT'S ME!  . . . . .   nervous    .  .  .  .  .  Just kidding   love
Oh don't joke with my little heart  Cry

No man can be my equal
Chelle
VIP

~Crazy Bitch~

« Reply #75 on: September 22, 2005, 12:06:02 PM »

Small, tan, brunette?? Shocked THAT'S ME! . . . . . nervous . . . . . Just kidding love
Oh don't joke with my little heart Cry

Aww ... not for the world, honey? ?Kiss? ?    .  .  .  .  .   .  .   Grin
« Last Edit: September 22, 2005, 12:11:07 PM by Chelle » Logged

"She was queen for about an hour...? after that, shit got sour... She took all I ever had.? No sign of guilt.? No feeling of bad, no..."
Buddy J.B.
« Reply #76 on: September 23, 2005, 12:36:57 AM »

Here's my dream girl:
with brunette hair, dark eyes, loves to have dogs as pets like me, doesn't like rap music, listens to 60's music like Beatles, Hendrix,Grateful Dead, or Led Zeppelin, peace and nature lover, her to feel open around me, that doesn't make a big deal about money.
Type to fish with, sleep out in a tent with.

I don't need no evil,conceited,spoiled, money loving whore . no
Queen of Everything
Slash is Orgasmic (This title has been bumped by the poster)
Legend

Slash Can Ride....... Me!

« Reply #77 on: September 24, 2005, 05:34:00 PM »

Redhead, Intelligent, Gotta dig GNR

I thought no-one would ever say redhead.... Im a redhead - and it kinda sucks.  But I guess when your 16 people only go for blonde, blue eyed, tanned.   no

Formerly "Drama_qween"... but still as cool. Smiley
www.myspace.com/jessheartsmusic
Mal Brossard
There should be a title here....
VIP

Iihan stuoramus alo vuoitte.

« Reply #78 on: September 24, 2005, 05:39:30 PM »

Duffman23235 how fat is a little fat? For me fat has always been a big turn off, girls don't need to be real thin, but I want their tummy flat.

Just looking at a fat chick, there's no turn on.
Even in the dark, there would be no turn on.

As long as she doesn't need a rope to sling under her gut to lift it up out of the way for me to find certain things, it's fine.  Personality will always be #1 for me.  You can have the hottest woman in the world, but if there's either no personality or an uber-bitchy personality there, forget it.  I can accept a few flaws in order to find someone whose personality meshes with mine.

I’ll be the last to say "Don’t follow your heart," but there’s more to what it takes to be a man.
Cornell
Nice to you
Legend

« Reply #79 on: September 24, 2005, 05:49:39 PM »

Redhead, Intelligent, Gotta dig GNR

blonde, blue eyed, tanned.? ?no

What's wrong with that?  We can't help it if we naturally have blonde hair and blue eyes.  I'm only tan in the summer though.  Tongue

Good for you, Duffman!

Why don't you just....
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: