Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 10, 2024, 06:29:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227872 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Nice Boys Don't Play Rock And Roll
| | |-+  What do you think about...?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: What do you think about...?  (Read 1690 times)
Six Strings
VIP

Here Today...

« on: July 18, 2006, 06:40:04 AM »

When I first step in front of people I was shaking all fucking over. Then, I couldn't play guitar so well, anyway I had to sing a couple of songs with my friend that was playing in a local pub. I knew the lyrics perfectly, however I'm not a good singer. I did it for the fuckin' show but I still had some difficulties because the crowd - I mean about 30 people were staring at me. The songs I sang were Knockin' On Heaven's Door and Anarchy In The UK. I suck on KOHD but I was pretty good for a beginner during Sex Pistols. This happend about 5 years ago, approximately. Anyway, I started singing along and boozing myself up to death because I was fucking afraid of the people watching. I'm still not a good singer, but I improved my guitar playing. I play the guitar with not such fear in front of people than when I sing. However, I still have to drink something for a relaxation before playing. I don't sing anymore, but I play in front of let's say 30-40 people. I still don't have a band, I play alone. The people kinda like it, I think, but the problem is that I'm fucked up every fuckin' time when I have to get the guitar. WHAT SHALL I DO??? PLEASE HELP!!!  hihi  hihi  hihi

The reason I'm telling you this is because my psychologist fucks me around.  hihi The real reason anyway is that I'm at the job and my bosses are not around. I'm fucking around, delete the topic if you wish... ok 

"...It don't really matter..."
JAC185
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2006, 08:16:27 AM »

Slash?
Six Strings
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2006, 08:22:11 AM »

No man, just another kid that had ruined himself... yes Thanks thogh...

"...It don't really matter..."
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2006, 12:02:07 PM »

Knocking a couple back before a show is not a big thing.

Getting fucked up just so you can get on stage is a bad thing.

The big thing is confidence.  If you have confidence in your playing abilities, then make sure everyone in the crowd knows that.  The crowd is like a woman, they know when you're nervous and when they see that they don't give a shit about ya.

When you get yourself ready for a show, just keep telling yourself you're the best musician out there and after the show you know that everyone in the crowd will know that.  Even if you are self-concsious about yourself, or playing onstage, NEVER LET THE CROWD KNOW IT. 

Rock hard, have fun, and play with a chip on your shoulder.  But not too much of one though. ok

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: