Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 09:37:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227877 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  GnR Acoustic performance from 1986
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: GnR Acoustic performance from 1986  (Read 1889 times)
Mattattack
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« on: June 08, 2006, 01:14:34 AM »

Check these videos out, sound quality is not that great but it's still fucking cool.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=qZZUdKoEtYY&search=Guns%20N%27%20Roses
http://youtube.com/watch?v=lC3ed2lt4HY&search=Guns%20N%27%20Roses
http://youtube.com/watch?v=YoUCNiFeSPs&search=Guns%20N%27%20Roses
MrProxy
Rocker

Enjoy The Silence!

« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2006, 01:35:41 AM »

rant rant rant
Sorry but people in that concert are stupid!! Band starts to play a song and they still talk to each other like there was just a tv on the stage!
 rant rant rant

---------------------------------
Max 200; characters remaining: 130
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2006, 01:38:07 AM »

rant rant rant
Sorry but people in that concert are stupid!! Band starts to play a song and they still talk to each other like there was just a tv on the stage!
 rant rant rant

Yeah, but at the time people were like.......who the fuck are these chumps?  Glam rockers playing an acoustic show.  Little did they know what they were experiencing  beer

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Chief
Legend

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2006, 02:05:49 AM »

thanks this is amazing stuff.. great insight into the old days.  those fools in the crowd had no idea........

"That game was gay on gay violence!"

Visit my GNR site Welcome to the Jungle:
http://qfg2.info/gnr.html
MrProxy
Rocker

Enjoy The Silence!

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2006, 02:10:02 AM »

Ok but if you go to concert atleast you pay some attention to the band and listen to them even if you dont know who are they. That would be just normal behavior.
Ok this is going off topic.

WAR41
VIP

I must admit life is trite but that's all right

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2006, 04:01:17 AM »

Ok but if you go to concert atleast you pay some attention to the band and listen to them even if you dont know who are they. That would be just normal behavior.
Ok this is going off topic.

Its a fucking show!!!  If you pay money to go you can do whatever you want including not paying attention.  Have you honestly at every show you have ever been to paid close attention to every band playing and not talked to your friend standing next to you??  If you have then you need to loosen up and have a good time. 
MrProxy
Rocker

Enjoy The Silence!

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2006, 04:57:04 AM »

Why do you pay money if you dont want to see the band Huh
Yes i  pay attention to band and if i dont like that band or music i try to find place where i can to talk with friends and dont disturb people who enjoy the show!

Its a fucking show!!!  If you pay money to go you can do whatever you want including not paying attention.  Have you honestly at every show you have ever been to paid close attention to every band playing and not talked to your friend standing next to you??  If you have then you need to loosen up and have a good time. 
« Last Edit: June 08, 2006, 05:03:59 AM by MrProxy » Logged

Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2006, 09:34:19 PM »

Why do you pay money if you dont want to see the band Huh
Yes i? pay attention to band and if i dont like that band or music i try to find place where i can to talk with friends and dont disturb people who enjoy the show!

Its a fucking show!!!? If you pay money to go you can do whatever you want including not paying attention.? Have you honestly at every show you have ever been to paid close attention to every band playing and not talked to your friend standing next to you??? If you have then you need to loosen up and have a good time.?

This girl I was dating at the time forced me to go see a show with her.  The band was called Vast and they sucked so fucking bad, but I ran into a few people I knew there and we just ended up getting drunk and bullshitting in a group not even paying attention to the band.  There were a few hundred people in attendance and some of them had a better time in the back partying with us at the bar then watching the lame show.  Those people probably felt the same way back in the day when they were watching an unrefined version of GNR going at it (Mind you people paying to see a glam band doing an acoustic show)  at the time.  And don't say they weren't glam in those days because if you look at the early pictures GNR was pure glam.  From makeup to Duff's painted nails and such. 

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: