Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 02:14:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227907 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Montreal school shooting
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Montreal school shooting  (Read 5031 times)
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2006, 01:03:05 PM »

hihi peace

anyway another thing the media is harping about is that his favorite online game was the colombine massacre 2....now who is more fucked up? someone who plays that or someone who invents it in the first place nervous

apparantly after he was shot in the arm by police in the firefight he turned the gun on himself and took his own life

Danny Top Hat
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2006, 01:15:59 PM »

Yeah well they relate to the character in the story - they probably don't worry about the theme too much.  He'll have seen the anger in De Niro's character and made a connection.  It's not the film's fault the kid was messed up, but it will have been a catalyst.
Rasputin
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2006, 01:28:02 PM »

news like this make me want to get a gun of my own.

Tho with my luck when I'd fire back I'd prolly be charged of murder.

hey, speakin of this, Sin..

is it illeagal where you live to kill someone if they are on your property illeagally? if they are tressassing..
or does your life have to be in danger, whats the law on that?

i dont think more or less guns wil solve much, it all just depends on whos hands they are in
if you didnt use it unless in self defence, its not a problem, if you use it just to be an ass, THEN it becomes a problem..   even if people didnt have GUNS there is always a way to kill people
Eazy E
Backstreet's back
Legend

« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2006, 03:11:27 PM »

If you check the news stories you can get a run down of a lot of the stuff in his profile.  Such as calling himself "the angel of death" and making a post hours before the shooting saying "whiskey in the morning, mmmmm good!".  There are also several pictures of him posing with his gun.
Walk
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2006, 09:31:11 PM »

http://vampirefreaks.com/journal.php?pg=1&u=fatality666

Heavy metal is going to get another beating by the media.  Angry
Laura
I'm not cute!!!
VIP

Swallow Choke And Die

« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2006, 11:06:12 PM »

this school is right down the street from mine, about a 15min walk...
i sadly knew the girl who was shot and killed, she was shot once and the shooter then asked the guy standing next to her to go check for police, the guy asked if he could take the wounded girl with him to get her help and the gunman proceeded to shoot her 8more times and then told him he no longer needed to worry about her cause now she was dead. What kind of fucked up person does that! She was a sweet intelligent pretty young girl who had a lot going for her. RIP stacey!

I also know many people who saw the gunman and ran... it is a devestating time in montreal

And i cannot believe they are sending the students back to classes on monday! thats just sick.

And It Breaks My Heart To Know The Only Reason You Are Here Now Is A Reminder Of What I'll Never Have...
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2006, 11:45:47 PM »

this school is right down the street from mine, about a 15min walk...
i sadly knew the girl who was shot and killed, she was shot once and the shooter then asked the guy standing next to her to go check for police, the guy asked if he could take the wounded girl with him to get her help and the gunman proceeded to shoot her 8more times and then told him he no longer needed to worry about her cause now she was dead. What kind of fucked up person does that! She was a sweet intelligent pretty young girl who had a lot going for her. RIP stacey!

I also know many people who saw the gunman and ran... it is a devestating time in montreal

And i cannot believe they are sending the students back to classes on monday! thats just sick.

thats so messed up

were you good friends with that girl? or did you just know her?
themovieaddict.com
« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2006, 12:24:18 PM »

http://vampirefreaks.com/journal.php?pg=1&u=fatality666

Heavy metal is going to get another beating by the media.  Angry

What a fucking idiot. Before he shot himself someone should have cut off his testicles and juggled them like oranges at a state fair.

R.I.P. Stacey, that's an awful way to die.
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2006, 04:42:45 PM »

Tho with my luck when I'd fire back I'd prolly be charged of murder.

hey, speakin of this, Sin..

is it illeagal where you live to kill someone if they are on your property illeagally? if they are tressassing..
or does your life have to be in danger, whats the law on that?

i dont think more or less guns wil solve much, it all just depends on whos hands they are in
if you didnt use it unless in self defence, its not a problem, if you use it just to be an ass, THEN it becomes a problem..? ?even if people didnt have GUNS there is always a way to kill people
good point, after all a car in wrong hands will be dangerous too.

(keep women away from behind the wheel)
Just kidding  hihi

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #29 on: September 17, 2006, 04:45:37 PM »

It's amazing that he only killed one person.

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
journey
Moondancer
Legend

« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2006, 05:02:39 PM »

So sad.

I'll never understand what makes some people so selfish. That girl had a life and people loved her. He robbed her of that. It's unfortunate that so many people have guns and are able to do this.
Guns N RockMusic
Deer Hunter
Banned
VIP

I'm back baby, old school style

« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2006, 06:31:34 PM »

Sounds like a cool idea! As everyone knows, the more guns there are, the less violence there is.

Although you say this in jest, it's true.  Read the book More Guns, Less Crime by Jon R. Lott Jr.
Eazy E
Backstreet's back
Legend

« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2006, 07:01:39 PM »

Although you say this in jest, it's true. Read the book More Guns, Less Crime by Jon R. Lott Jr.

Maybe you should read the book Bullshit & How To Spot It.  By me.
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: