Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 22, 2024, 05:06:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227932 Posts in 43254 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  I'm the biggest a-hole in the world!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Down Print
Author Topic: I'm the biggest a-hole in the world!  (Read 14628 times)
Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #80 on: December 14, 2009, 08:31:39 AM »

Whats the latest Grouse?
Grouse
I'm a prick too, so I deserve a title!
Legend

« Reply #81 on: December 23, 2009, 05:15:34 AM »

Whats the latest Grouse?

Well alot has happened since my last post, I decided to take the no contact route and after awhile I started to feel better. Right up untill I recieved a text from her saying that she wasn't sure about her decision and that she wanted to talk. I ofcourse stupidly enough got my hopes up.

The next day I was driving home from work when I see her kissing some guy at the bus stop and let's just say it was not a friendly goodbye kiss. I literally felt sick to my stomach, the anger I felt at that point was just so overwhelming that it took all my self control to not start kicking the crap out of that other guy.
I just put my foot down and pretty much drove to the other side of the country, called a friend who lives there and stayed with him for a week. The anger has now somewhat subsided but I'm dreading new years eve when she and I both will be at the same party and if she brings that other guy with her than I honestly don't know what will happen.

First fucking white christmas we get in over 25 years and I'll be spending it alone, just my luck. These are some really dark days indeed.
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #82 on: December 23, 2009, 06:51:02 AM »

Whats the latest Grouse?

Well alot has happened since my last post, I decided to take the no contact route and after awhile I started to feel better. Right up untill I recieved a text from her saying that she wasn't sure about her decision and that she wanted to talk. I ofcourse stupidly enough got my hopes up.

The next day I was driving home from work when I see her kissing some guy at the bus stop and let's just say it was not a friendly goodbye kiss. I literally felt sick to my stomach, the anger I felt at that point was just so overwhelming that it took all my self control to not start kicking the crap out of that other guy.
I just put my foot down and pretty much drove to the other side of the country, called a friend who lives there and stayed with him for a week. The anger has now somewhat subsided but I'm dreading new years eve when she and I both will be at the same party and if she brings that other guy with her than I honestly don't know what will happen.

First fucking white christmas we get in over 25 years and I'll be spending it alone, just my luck. These are some really dark days indeed.

Damn.. she sure was fast, bro. This is why I make my move preferably the same night or day after the break up.

Well, you would've felt better about that if you would've, now, wouldn't you? "Atleast I beat her to it, that bitch!"

It's all about locks and a master key. If a shitty lock is opened by a bunch of keyes, well, I wouldn't feel too proud about having it, moreso, if my master key doesn't seem to work in the most cheapest locks.

Anyway, I get my x-mas spirits by working the night at the pub, it gives me this warm and fuzzy feeling seeing all the lonely, ugly and divorced drinking beer in perfect harmony.

I'd say there's better chances to score at a pub on x-mas than on a vd clinic.

There's a thought if you get lonely.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2009, 07:09:02 AM by Sin Cut » Logged

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #83 on: December 23, 2009, 06:54:51 AM »

Grouse:

I know its impossible to believe this right now, I've been in your shoes quite a few times,but I promise you, this is the greatest thing that could've ever happened to u.

anybody who can move on that fast after that long of a relationship wasn't a keeper, and better u find out now, than living a miserable marriage

also, after seeing her kiss that guy, u can exhale now and start officially healing.

This is you r moment dude. your moment to reinvent yourself and to grow and improve every aspect of your life.

great quote from Fight Club that I love "Its only after you lose everything that u are free to do anything."

it may take some time, but I guarantee u will find somebody that will blow her out of the water and u will sit back and laugh one day and say "FUCK, i dodged a bullet" thank god that happened cause I now am with this person.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Annie
« Reply #84 on: December 23, 2009, 08:22:36 AM »

Grouse:

I know its impossible to believe this right now, I've been in your shoes quite a few times,but I promise you, this is the greatest thing that could've ever happened to u.

anybody who can move on that fast after that long of a relationship wasn't a keeper, and better u find out now, than living a miserable marriage

also, after seeing her kiss that guy, u can exhale now and start officially healing.

This is you r moment dude. your moment to reinvent yourself and to grow and improve every aspect of your life.

great quote from Fight Club that I love "Its only after you lose everything that u are free to do anything."

it may take some time, but I guarantee u will find somebody that will blow her out of the water and u will sit back and laugh one day and say "FUCK, i dodged a bullet" thank god that happened cause I now am with this person.

Very good advice. You could also skip the New Year's Eve party and hang with some other friends.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: