Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 07:36:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227925 Posts in 43253 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Appetite For Democracy Blu-ray/DVD - live in Las Vegas Nov 21 2012
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 81 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Appetite For Democracy Blu-ray/DVD - live in Las Vegas Nov 21 2012  (Read 428596 times)
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #60 on: November 26, 2012, 11:06:47 AM »

So, I told the wife that now we have to get a 3D TV so I can watch the DVD of the show I attended (she stayed in the room), and she said ok. It is why I love her and married her. She tolerates my indulgences like flying to Vegas to see Guns and lets me go alone so I can enjoy in my space.  ok

Off topic:

Get an LG (or other "passive" 3d option..there's not a lot).  They use the same glasses you find in the theaters, rather than heavy, battery powered, "active shutter" versions many brands have/use. 

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
beta
B12
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #61 on: November 26, 2012, 12:07:11 PM »

those are covers with songs that were played before, i mean NEW GNR SONGS. btw the song bumblefoot chose to play was something right, im not whining im discussing cuz it says: Everything GN'R related, including DISCUSSIONS about present members. there is no discussion here, i criticise the band a little, minimal thing, and you delete a post. even when someone is not trolling., that doesnt happen on message boards

On other artists message board, not only the message would be deleted, you also would go with it. Unfortunately people like you will never be happy with whatever he does, so, no point for you to be here.
ignaliza
Opening Act

« Reply #62 on: November 26, 2012, 03:45:48 PM »

those are covers with songs that were played before, i mean NEW GNR SONGS. btw the song bumblefoot chose to play was something right, im not whining im discussing cuz it says: Everything GN'R related, including DISCUSSIONS about present members. there is no discussion here, i criticise the band a little, minimal thing, and you delete a post. even when someone is not trolling., that doesnt happen on message boards

On other artists message board, not only the message would be deleted, you also would go with it. Unfortunately people like you will never be happy with whatever he does, so, no point for you to be here.

But i never said im not happy with what axl does, i said that some people where just expecting new songs, that doesnt make  me a hater or something like that, cmon, my favourite band is gnr
J.Hanover
Opening Act

Been a fan for 24+ years!

« Reply #63 on: November 26, 2012, 04:56:42 PM »

Who was expecting new songs? I wasn't, I knew exactly what was going to be played in Vegas. If you were to read any of the info about the residency and what it was about you would have known. All that was talked about was that they might try and start to get new material together because they were in one spot, all together for a whole month. If you are a fan and did your homework and really love the band you would know exactly what was going on.

ignaliza, just stop, you now have Beta up your ass and if your a fan you should know who she is. If you want to stay on this site just stop and try and be positive, From one fan to another fan

1st GN'R Show 10/22/1989!
Just took my 13 yr old son to the 11/9/12 show
Now he's hooked!
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #64 on: November 26, 2012, 05:00:48 PM »

Any info on what's happening with the 3D footage? We're going to get a new tv soon after we close on our house in a few weeks, I kinda want to know if I should spring for 3D or not.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #65 on: November 26, 2012, 05:26:00 PM »

Any info on what's happening with the 3D footage? We're going to get a new tv soon after we close on our house in a few weeks, I kinda want to know if I should spring for 3D or not.

There is no official word about this. Just some rumors that this might released later on but who knows...?
It might be only for theaters (as a replacement to the Live in London), or on DVD/ Blu-ray as well, we're just gonna have to wait and see! Wink

russtcb
Legend

« Reply #66 on: November 26, 2012, 05:27:23 PM »

There is no official word about this. Just some rumors that this might released later on but who knows...?
It might be only for theaters (as a replacement to the Live in London), or on DVD/ Blu-ray as well, we're just gonna have to wait and see! Wink

Cool, I hadn't seen any official word and figured the forums would have blown up by now if there had. I filed my post under "It never hurts to ask" anyway  hihi

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
ignaliza
Opening Act

« Reply #67 on: November 26, 2012, 06:15:46 PM »

Who was expecting new songs? I wasn't, I knew exactly what was going to be played in Vegas. If you were to read any of the info about the residency and what it was about you would have known. All that was talked about was that they might try and start to get new material together because they were in one spot, all together for a whole month. If you are a fan and did your homework and really love the band you would know exactly what was going on.

ignaliza, just stop, you now have Beta up your ass and if your a fan you should know who she is. If you want to stay on this site just stop and try and be positive, From one fan to another fan

ok,ok, sorry if i bothered, yeah i know who beta is, shes gnr mother and management... what can i do so beta dont hate me?
Siamese Democracy
Rocker

« Reply #68 on: November 26, 2012, 06:35:28 PM »

jarmo pls stop deleting my post, last post i didnt say anything bad

Please stop posting bullshit.

The band didn't play anything new? They added Catcher In The Rye, There Was A Time and Don't Let It Bring You Down into the set. Bumblefoot has a new solo. They also added The Seeker which was never played before these shows into the set.

Stop fucking whining about setlists for shows you're not attending and I'll let you post.

Go troll somewhere else if that's what you're trying to do.

/jarmo

Is there a way I can filter bad words?  My child just read this!
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #69 on: November 26, 2012, 07:08:22 PM »

Yeah, make sure your kids don't read web sites aimed at an adult crowd.

If you're serious, I feel sorry for you.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Siamese Democracy
Rocker

« Reply #70 on: November 26, 2012, 07:26:48 PM »

Okay will do. Don't feel sorry for me though I have a young son who loves GNR.  He has them on his iPod (the songs without dirty words).  There is nothing like enjoying music with your son.
GNR4L
Legend

GnFnR

« Reply #71 on: November 26, 2012, 08:24:40 PM »

Those who complain are the one's that don't go to the shows.  Lets say hypothetically speaking they played a new song.  Everyone's happy... Then couple months down the road there's no album, people start complaining again.  Damned if you do, damned if you don't.  I was at the last show of the Residency and it was the best show I've seen.  I wish could of made more shows ! I got to meet Fernado and Jarmo who are really nice.  People need to relax and realize when GnR is ready to release new music they will... on their terms.

12/10/2006 Everett, WA
12/16/2011 Seattle, WA
12/17/2011 Vancouver B.C.
11/24/2012 Las Vegas, NV
5/21/2014 Las Vegas, NV
4/8/2016   Las Vegas, NV
4/9/2016   Las Vegas, NV
8/12/2016 Seattle, WA
Billo
VIP

"soon" is the word....SOON :)

« Reply #72 on: November 26, 2012, 10:17:35 PM »

Yeah its exciting a show has been shot in 3D, lets hope theres an official release on DVD/Blueray with this awesome lineup..
Speaking of playing new songs i hope they come back to Melb australia since we got skipped last time.. I still travelled to adelaide and there playing
civil war and estranged and the 2 new covers since i saw them a few years ago so the set list has changes a bit.. beer
Id love to hear them back in Australia and soon Smiley

If u love guns the wait it allmost over..HEHE
russtcb
Legend

« Reply #73 on: November 27, 2012, 08:41:27 AM »

Okay will do. Don't feel sorry for me though I have a young son who loves GNR.  He has them on his iPod (the songs without dirty words).  There is nothing like enjoying music with your son.

Same here. My son is only 6 but loves GN'R from all eras. I made an edited version of TWaT for the car and he really digs the song but almost every time Axl says "cigarettes" my son says "Cigarettes are bad" like clock work Smiley

w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #74 on: November 27, 2012, 05:03:20 PM »

requiem156
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #75 on: November 29, 2012, 11:32:04 AM »

Yeah, make sure your kids don't read web sites aimed at an adult crowd.

If you're serious, I feel sorry for you.

/jarmo

You are one classy guy.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #76 on: November 29, 2012, 01:27:45 PM »

Thanks.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #77 on: November 29, 2012, 01:49:16 PM »

do we know if this show will be released as a future DVD?

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #78 on: November 29, 2012, 03:00:39 PM »

do we know if this show will be released as a future DVD?

No, I don't think anyone knows what will become of the 3D footage captured from this show.
volcano62
VIP

I Am Inconquerable

« Reply #79 on: November 29, 2012, 03:29:58 PM »

After reading a few posts here, I don't know how anybody can be complaining or criticizing anything related to GNR. It's probably the best time to be a GNR fan. They are better than they have ever been!

Soooooo can anybody confirm we will be getting a bluray for this?  Grin

Montreal 1992
Quebec City 2006
Montreal 2010
Ottawa 2010
Quebec City 2013
Montreal 2013
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 81 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: