Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 08:33:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227903 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Why did you pick your name / How many names have you had here?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Why did you pick your name / How many names have you had here?  (Read 18649 times)
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #80 on: August 04, 2006, 07:42:07 PM »

as a member here on HTGTH.. not your name that your mother say but like me: i'm cheapjonday.. what the story beind your name?

my story is only like i had a real hard time coming up with a name.. not when i became a member here on HTGTH but earlier when i became a member of some other site.. my brother gave me some propositions (maybe it's the wrong word but you get it) i kinda didn't like them so after like ten minutes and he started to get a littletired of my naysaying he just it aint that fuckin hard just take one.. there is a fashion label or what you would say in sweden called Cheap Monday and i kinda were there pants kinda often and i was the first one wearing Cheap Monday pants in my school and now they are very popular and everybode were's them so i don't have them on as much anymore 'cause i don't wanna waer stuff other people were i have my own style you know... anyway i just said cheapjonday 'cause it sound kinda like Cheap Monday and my name is Jon.. and my brother: yes that's you're name now CheapJonDay.. and he like saved so i got my name cheapjonday then..

i got a couple of other names to on other sites like: Sheepjonday, cheapjondays, jj_ramone, AxlRose, duluktarlitefotsvett (english = "yousmellkindalikesweatyfeet") and kallamejsnoken (english=callmethesnake)

what's the story behind your log in name?
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #81 on: August 04, 2006, 08:58:52 PM »

Axl4Prez2004 came about as a joke with myself about what kind of crap was running for president here in the United States in 2004.  I figured Axl would do a better job than the turkeys we were made to choose between in '04.   hihi 

State of the Unions would start really late...scary intro. music would play in the press room with a circling spotlight over the reporters...a couple of hot news chicks would flash a cam...the opening chords of Jungle would eventually pipe through the room..."The United States of America, do you know where the fuck you aaaaaaaare!?"  Now that's a press conference.   Cool

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
Megaguns
« Reply #82 on: August 05, 2006, 09:39:08 AM »

I used to be called megaguns because my 2 fave bands are megadeth and GnR, Now im disco stu because i got drunk one night and changed it, I dont know why....  confused
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #83 on: August 05, 2006, 10:19:52 AM »

I moved to a place and the address was 213...........about a year and a half later I moved again and sure enough the address was once again 213.  So I took it as an omen and it's my number of choice now.  Hence my name being Bill and the 213.

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
VIP

« Reply #84 on: August 05, 2006, 10:56:22 AM »

Rubber Bullets - fired against demonstrants, or what ever it is called. More than 3 people with signs that are angry and throws stones.

And it is a 10cc song that is good.

bj?rnenluktarb?ver

humlanharenkorv

osten?rd?ligvibeh?verny

hihi

Mal Brossard
There should be a title here....
VIP

Iihan stuoramus alo vuoitte.

« Reply #85 on: August 05, 2006, 10:56:48 AM »

My original name was Duffman23235, Duffman being a Simpsons minor character, Duff being the former GNR bass player, 23235 being my favorite number twice, then with the digits added together.

Current name, Mal Brossard, is a reference to the book The Catcher In The Rye. ?I wanted a name to do with that, but Holden Caulfield was already taken. ?So I went for someone that gets mentioned just a few times. ?Robert Ackley, Ward Stradlater, Mr. Spencer, Mr. Antolini, Allie Caulfield, D.B. Caulfield, and Maurice just didn't really seem to fit well for me. ?So Mal Brossard it was.

I’ll be the last to say "Don’t follow your heart," but there’s more to what it takes to be a man.
slashisvr
D.T.U.D.
VIP

A Rock N' Roll bash where everybody's smashed

« Reply #86 on: August 05, 2006, 11:06:01 AM »

well IMO vr wouldnt be AS good with out slash, so IMO slash IS vr  ok

Hammersmith - london 7th june G N' F' R
NEC - Birmingham 25th july G N' F' R
14 Yrs Of Silence
VIP

AXL SLASH DUFF = GOAT

« Reply #87 on: August 05, 2006, 11:23:11 AM »

Well, I registered last year and so at that point we had 14 years since UYI was released, thus 14 Years Of Silence.

I have something I want to do with Guns N' Roses...That can be a long career or it can be a short explosive career-as long as it gets out in a big way. - Axl Rose 7/6/86
CAFC Nick
VIP

I don't know just what I should do...

« Reply #88 on: August 05, 2006, 01:19:43 PM »

My name is Nick and I support Charlton Athletic.
Lara
I Finck therefore I am
Legend

« Reply #89 on: August 05, 2006, 02:38:05 PM »

I used to be a Counter Strike addict - for those who are familiar with the sport...  Grin
I usually logged in with the counter team, so I had to come up with a name of a girl who fights for the good...or whatever! ------------> Lara Croft
DeN
Legend

I've been living on the edge so long

« Reply #90 on: August 05, 2006, 02:44:51 PM »

Corben's comic.

they can fight about it, money, it's a bag of gold.
they can fight about it, money, the story goes.
slashisvr
D.T.U.D.
VIP

A Rock N' Roll bash where everybody's smashed

« Reply #91 on: August 05, 2006, 04:04:44 PM »

My name is Nick and I support Charlton Athletic.

on the up dude lol rofl

i found it hard to do my name i just put it in my email,  and used it as my username everywhere

Hammersmith - london 7th june G N' F' R
NEC - Birmingham 25th july G N' F' R
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #92 on: August 05, 2006, 05:08:41 PM »

I PICKED MY NAME CAUSE OF THE DREAM AXL HAD WHEN HE WAS A KID.ABOUT THE SHOW HORSE THAT DIDN'T WANNA PERFORM.it seemed to get me deeply and i like horse's.

the one an only horsey !
MCT
« Reply #93 on: August 05, 2006, 05:15:08 PM »

I PICKED MY NAME CAUSE OF THE DREAM AXL HAD WHEN HE WAS A KID.ABOUT THE SHOW HORSE THAT DIDN'T WANNA PERFORM.it seemed to get me deeply and i like horse's.

I'd screw ya.
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #94 on: August 05, 2006, 06:03:10 PM »

HA HA
you know something id screw me too lol.

the one an only horsey !
MCT
« Reply #95 on: August 05, 2006, 06:20:17 PM »

I like cucumbers.
Kaybee
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #96 on: August 05, 2006, 11:29:45 PM »

All my friends call me KB, my initials. So I had the radical idea to lengthen it from KB to KayBee. Pretty amazing!
Shirell
« Reply #97 on: August 06, 2006, 11:06:59 AM »

i did register as prettytiedup yearsago but never posted forgot password and got deleted this name comes from AFD of course as it was one of my favorite songs at the time.
Hey! That's my name!  Took that one because I love the song for one thing and .... well for the second reason ... use your imagination.
anythinggoes
« Reply #98 on: August 06, 2006, 11:31:24 AM »

i did register as prettytiedup yearsago but never posted forgot password and got deleted this name comes from AFD of course as it was one of my favorite songs at the time.
Hey! That's my name!? Took that one because I love the song for one thing and .... well for the second reason ... use your imagination.

it suits you better anyhow as im not pretty and i aint tied up
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #99 on: August 06, 2006, 11:40:58 AM »

I like cucumbers.

you know why cucumbers are better then men ?

they don't talk back lol.

the one an only horsey !
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: