Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 02:12:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227907 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  [Torrent] GUNS N ROSES - Terravibe,Malakasa,GREECE - 2006.07.10 - (Divx)
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: [Torrent] GUNS N ROSES - Terravibe,Malakasa,GREECE - 2006.07.10 - (Divx)  (Read 10632 times)
MeanBone
VIP

Portugal Rocks!

« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2006, 11:48:13 AM »

i registered today as soon as i saw the torrent, i didn't know about the site...

Chinese Democracy!
music89
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2006, 12:17:14 PM »

I tried downloading it through uTorrent, but I cant connect to anyone, then I tried in Azureus, and I still couldnt connect. I have all my ports fowarded and my fire wall off, is anyone else having the same problem??
greendog
« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2006, 01:30:55 PM »

if your having the same problem as me, i think its down to yhour ratio, or how new you are.

i dont use that tracker much, and mine says "ERROR (Not Authorized +(15h) - READ THE RULES)"

that means i have to wait 15hours before it will download.... so waht ever number you have, is the time you ahve to wait.

at a guess anyway, my numbers going down everyhour, so im just speculating.
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2006, 03:35:59 PM »

I will download this when I have time (dunno when Sad) but I have two questions: why did the filmer choose to only share DivX and not DivX and DVD? And why did he choose to film only one part in Widescreen (16:9)?
I appreciate the effort and everything, those two questions just came to my mind. Smiley Thanks again for sharing.

zombux
Legend

watching the sky moves sideways...

« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2006, 03:40:01 PM »

maybe he's trying to trade the DVD version for another similar DVD Wink

EFISH
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2006, 04:39:45 PM »

greendog, i think your right. im having the same problems and it seems that way from what ive heard.

excited to get this though!
GNROSAS
Rocker

« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2006, 04:57:46 PM »

I will download this when I have time (dunno when Sad) but I have two questions: why did the filmer choose to only share DivX and not DivX and DVD? And why did he choose to film only one part in Widescreen (16:9)?
I appreciate the effort and everything, those two questions just came to my mind. Smiley Thanks again for sharing.

The filmer seems to be a casual taper (not Seller) who wanted to share his film with other greeks. So he shared a divx version (easy to share) in a greek public tracker where people are not collectors and don't care much about best quality, they just want a quick nice download.

He filmed the first part with his camera (16:9) but the battery run out. So he used his cousin camera (4:3) to film the rest...These are his words and i don't know him personally.

I believe a few people have contacted him to share/trade his dvd version, so now it depends on him...

The interesting bit was that he said that he encoded the Divx from the uncompressed avi because he wanted to have nice quality...so it seems he knows what he is doing...as far as transfering goes...so hopefully he will make a nice DVD transfer too.

« Last Edit: July 16, 2006, 05:00:09 PM by GNROSAS » Logged
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2006, 05:14:55 PM »

Thanks for your answer! I don't really mind the DivX version actually, like someone else said, it is shared way faster and if the compression is done right, the difference with a DVD is not that huge. I love 16:9 stuff though but it's great to have the complete show either way.

greendog
« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2006, 08:22:05 PM »

The filmer seems to be a casual taper (not Seller) who wanted to share his film with other greeks. So he shared a divx version (easy to share) in a greek public tracker where people are not collectors and don't care much about best quality, they just want a quick nice download.

He filmed the first part with his camera (16:9) but the battery run out. So he used his cousin camera (4:3) to film the rest...These are his words and i don't know him personally.

I believe a few people have contacted him to share/trade his dvd version, so now it depends on him...

The interesting bit was that he said that he encoded the Divx from the uncompressed avi because he wanted to have nice quality...so it seems he knows what he is doing...as far as transfering goes...so hopefully he will make a nice DVD transfer too.

cheers for that info mate... and sorry if it seemed like i was accusing you of lieing before! i really wasnt  smoking
music89
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2006, 07:52:10 AM »

well I finally got it to work, and it is only 1hr 42min, that seems pretty short for a GNR concert these days, is this the full concert?Huh
anythinggoes
« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2006, 07:54:47 AM »

the concert ran 2hrs 10 mins so 30mins are missin
Jude
Rocker

« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2006, 08:45:01 AM »

So what song's are missing?

music89
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2006, 05:19:40 PM »

No Songs are missing actually, the filmer just cut out all the shit that goes on inbetween the songs, and just cut right to the songs, so it is a little choppy, but not too bad, but all the songs are there.
Jude
Rocker

« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2006, 06:39:49 PM »

Ok, it's nice to know that.  ok

agropolus
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #34 on: July 18, 2006, 08:53:05 AM »

This is the first show I see with Frank on the drums, does that guy rock or what? He's awesome, in my opinion he plays the intro to YCBM a lot better than Brain. I really like Brain, but it seems this guy is better.
Talking of "Better", they played the middle part of the song a bit differently in this concert, that part before "I never wanted you to be ...", did they really change that part of the song or was it just at this show?
sleepin
Headliner

livin' like a lemon ain't so hot

« Reply #35 on: July 18, 2006, 09:58:31 AM »

can someone upload it on another torrent site, 'cuz i can't register on this site! Sad
EFISH
« Reply #36 on: July 19, 2006, 10:20:07 AM »

Just so you all know..

Tonight I will be extracting the audio from this and making it to separate files and cleaning it up just a  bit. It will originally be in Wav but i will convert to FLAC and then put it at megaupload or something and also i will try and torrent it ...

Also, for those who can't download this.. I will be uploading it to megaupload tonight also, either as 2 like this.. or separate files for each song..

chad_er33
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #37 on: July 19, 2006, 01:56:43 PM »

that would be great.
Lara
I Finck therefore I am
Legend

« Reply #38 on: July 19, 2006, 02:05:23 PM »

Thanx a lot, EFISH!  Kiss
kaasupoltin
Also a "mercenary" football fan!
Legend

Chinese Democracy out 2014!

« Reply #39 on: July 19, 2006, 03:44:05 PM »

Thanks man! peace

BEEP.
Helsinki 07.05.2006 - Helsinki 07.06.2006 - Helsinki 06.05.2010 - H?meenlinna 07.01.2017
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: