Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 08:05:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227844 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Can you teach an old dogs some new tricks?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Can you teach an old dogs some new tricks?  (Read 1067 times)
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« on: October 29, 2009, 07:35:15 AM »

I was wondering with all the dog (or other animal) owners are there any special tricks you've taught 'em?

I got two mixed breed bitches home and never had the time to teach the younger one other than basics, But the older one is a pretty good sport,

* She can fetch a cell phone if ringing, but then came this awesome vibration-feature, which made her decide I'd approve if she'll nicely kill the phone before bringing it to me, so we kinda forgot about that trick.

* I'm pretty proud with the point and fetch feature, I just have to point at some stuff and she brings it to me.

She also brings me my shoes when we go outside (and everytime a friend comes over or if I come home from work), she's pretty good with bringing the right pair too, which was a issue earlier.
However, there's this downside that if she's moved my shoes, I sometimes have to find them myself if she's doens't feel like finding them. (Probably silently ridiculing me). This is a new trick she kind of learned by herself.

* She brings the dogs leashes, too.

* She also finds my keyes when I hide them and brings them to me. When the keyes are really missing it doesn't work every time, but if she sees the keys and waits in another room until I've hid them she works like a charm. When we were rehearsing this I sometimes dropped my keyes when we were outside and she kindly picked them up. She also learned to do this to other stuff I drop.

* Both dogs obey when I command them to living room or bedroom (used the times when they're too exited if someone comes over) and actually know the difference.

* Milla knows how women lay, that's when she's on the floor belly up  Wink

* Both wait for a command before they eat, I actually had a dogsitter call me 'cos I forgot to tell him about that, and the dogs were just staring at him. He had tried every other word than the right one. The younger is a bit sillier in this and phrases sounding like the right one, for an example "starwars".

* Best trick was tho is when I came home one night/early morning the younger one opened my front door and Milla meets me in the stairs and gives me me a beer  ok

* Newest trick is that she helps me to change the sheets of my bed, pic follows. She actually stays put until I tell her we're ready  love

Oh, and here's a pic where she's posting for me on heretodaygonetohell  hihi

« Last Edit: October 29, 2009, 08:30:19 AM by Sin Cut » Logged

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: