Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 05:49:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227880 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  UAE
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: UAE  (Read 1682 times)
Sakib
Legend

Batman is sexy

UAE
« on: August 13, 2006, 09:41:09 AM »

I'm on holiday guys, in UAE atm, think its gr8. I'm staying with my sister and her husband in Dubai (she lives there) and its an awesome pleace and in a lot of ways, strange. First of all everything can be delivered to ya door even KFC, Mcdonalds etc. )doesnt happen in Uk very often) and you can even get served in the car park. The cars are huge and some i never seen (loads american ones i never seen). i love the gyms in this country especially as half the rent my sis pays goes to gym membership automatically owned by same people who own my sister apartment. the hypermarkets rock here (no such thing in UK heard of them only when i came here) and evrything is cheap well nearlyi gpnna go to khor fukkan to swim and hopefully to another beach. the parks here are amazing like za'abeel park where i played cricket with some dudes last night. anyone else been here? The hotels are mighty expensive especially burj al arab and jumeira beach hotel

Excuse me standing on one leg, I'm half-caste. Explain yuself wha u mean when u say half-caste, u mean when picasso, mix red and green is a half caste canvas?
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2006, 12:32:53 PM »

well yeah since they r so filthy rich thanks to oil and they let rot the rest of their neighbors in poverty.
sickening.

have fun tho Smiley

Guns N RockMusic
Deer Hunter
Banned
VIP

I'm back baby, old school style

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2006, 12:42:39 PM »

Can't you ever let someone enjoy themselves or say something remotely positive?  Last time I checked, France wasn't a poor country by any stretch, however quite a few poor countries exist in Europe.  So what's with the double standard?
SLCPUNK
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2006, 12:51:26 PM »

Can't you ever let someone enjoy themselves or say something remotely positive?  Last time I checked, France wasn't a poor country by any stretch, however quite a few poor countries exist in Europe.  So what's with the double standard?

Look who is talking...............
Guns N RockMusic
Deer Hunter
Banned
VIP

I'm back baby, old school style

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2006, 06:38:57 PM »

Can't you ever let someone enjoy themselves or say something remotely positive?? Last time I checked, France wasn't a poor country by any stretch, however quite a few poor countries exist in Europe.? So what's with the double standard?

Look who is talking...............

And look who came to save the day.  You'd defend anyone who disagreed with me, regardless of their position.
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2006, 08:06:47 AM »

ahhaha !
ok i'm sorry. Wink
what's with France ? i'm from Montana.

Sakib
Legend

Batman is sexy

« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2006, 08:56:15 AM »

well yeah since they r so filthy rich thanks to oil and they let rot the rest of their neighbors in poverty.
sickening.

have fun tho Smiley

its sad truth. The sheikh and local arabs so rich that they get their kids education in really prestigious schools such as Sandhurst Military in UK. Census revealed only 21% of people in UAE are Emirati Arabs rest are all expats. Its tough here because anyone who commits a crime and is sentenced gets deported.

Excuse me standing on one leg, I'm half-caste. Explain yuself wha u mean when u say half-caste, u mean when picasso, mix red and green is a half caste canvas?
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: