Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 10, 2024, 02:12:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227871 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  New Footages of JFK assassination
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: New Footages of JFK assassination  (Read 3838 times)
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« on: February 20, 2007, 12:47:49 PM »

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/jfk_assassination_film

DALLAS - A recently discovered home movie showing President John F. Kennedy's motorcade shortly before his assassination was unveiled Monday on the Web site of a Dallas museum.
The silent, 8 mm color film is "the clearest, best film of Jackie in the motorcade," said Gary Mack, curator of the Sixth Floor Museum, which focuses on Kennedy's life and assassination.

The film shows a brief but clear glimpse of President Kennedy and his wife, Jacqueline, a few blocks from Dealey Plaza and roughly 90 seconds before the killing. Also visible is
Secret Service agent Clint Hill riding on the back of the car. After the shots were fired, Hill jumped onto the car as it drove to the hospital.

The film ends with some footage the next day outside the Texas School Book Depository, the building from which assassin Lee Harvey Oswald fired the fatal shots.

"Because the speed of the motorcade was known to be between 12 and 15 miles per hour, I was able to figure out how far back in time it was from the assassination," Mack said.

Amateur photographer George Jefferies took the footage and held onto it for more than 40 years, Mack said. Jefferies mentioned it in a casual conversation with his son-in-law, Wayne Graham, and the two agreed to donate it to the museum.

At least 150,000 people lined the motorcade route, and Mack said he believes there are more film and photographs out there.

"I know there are pictures out here that have not surfaced," Mack said. "The museum is always on the lookout for pictures. The bottom line is don't throw anything away."

bushkarocks!!
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2007, 12:50:35 PM »

what has this to do with guns n roses ?
Death Cube K
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2007, 12:54:27 PM »

Blame it on Axl?
Lucky
Legend

There are no tuesdays left in 2006 and/or 2007!!!

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2007, 12:55:04 PM »

it was done by a rifle (gun), and at his funeral people brought roses...
aint it obvious!

typical fan talkin about reunion:  http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/axG5B52_460s.jpg
Krispy Kreme
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2007, 12:58:49 PM »

I predict  that this thread  will be moved out of the guns  n roses section.
Death Cube K
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2007, 12:59:34 PM »

Wanna put a bet on it?  hihi
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2007, 01:01:15 PM »

CD starts now? hihi

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
Krispy Kreme
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2007, 01:01:48 PM »

Wanna put a bet on it?? hihi

Speak, and it  shall be done. rofl
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2007, 02:10:17 PM »

apparently the best footage of the incident was seized by the CIA at the time and has never been seen since.....

Quick! To the bandwagon!
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2007, 02:39:20 PM »

It's so odd that some guy just had this sitting in his drawer for 30+ years.  At some point (as in, say, 25 years ago) wouldn't you think he'd come out and say, "Hey, I've got this footage from Dallas."   

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
gnrfanxxx
Rocker

The majority

« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2007, 05:27:52 PM »

Blame it on Axl?

my main suspects are axl, gilby or buckethead. but why?

where does it leave me, when you dont believe in me?
Axlfreek
Legend

« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2007, 09:22:17 PM »

i blame kevin costner

"Live the full life of the mind, exhilarated by new ideas, intoxicated by the romance of the unusual."
Hemingway
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2007, 12:09:18 AM »

i blame the government

the CIA killed JFK. its true man i saw it on the history channel yes

personally i think he's fine and healthy at area 51 working as a secretary cleaning the Alien cages at night and servicing their space ships and changing the dippers of the "super soldiers" that will be put into action in 2028 when we fight in the 3rd world war. then will go on to be the aliens pet in 2032 when the world was ravaged by a nuclear war and the rest of the aliens came to pick up the scraps. its all a conspiracy Roll Eyes ...................bastards.

(i could go on for a lot longer but i'm tired and i have a feeling i'll be called cazy more than once so G'nite ya'll dont let them probe you in the ass)
 ok

seriously i'm not crazy i'm just dickin with ya and talkin outa my ass hihi

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2007, 12:37:24 AM »

i blame the government

the CIA killed JFK. its true man i saw it on the history channel yes

personally i think he's fine and healthy at area 51 working as a secretary cleaning the Alien cages at night and servicing their space ships and changing the dippers of the "super soldiers" that will be put into action in 2028 when we fight in the 3rd world war. then will go on to be the aliens pet in 2032 when the world was ravaged by a nuclear war and the rest of the aliens came to pick up the scraps. its all a conspiracy Roll Eyes ...................bastards.

(i could go on for a lot longer but i'm tired and i have a feeling i'll be called cazy more than once so G'nite ya'll dont let them probe you in the ass)
 ok

seriously i'm not crazy i'm just dickin with ya and talkin outa my ass hihi

I'm sorry, but now I have to kill you. 

Have a last smoke.  smoking

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
Axlfreek
Legend

« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2007, 10:13:00 AM »

anybody see that flick Buba-Ho-Tup ?

its about the how the government faked jfk's death and turned him into a black guy and stuck him in this nursing home where he meets elvis who also faked his death and they somehow (i forget how) ressurect this fucking mummy. great movie. bruce campell plays elvis and some black guy plays jfk

"Live the full life of the mind, exhilarated by new ideas, intoxicated by the romance of the unusual."
Hemingway
Mal Brossard
There should be a title here....
VIP

Iihan stuoramus alo vuoitte.

« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2007, 01:39:22 PM »

What were JFK's last words?

"I need this parade about as much as I need a fucking hole in my head."

I’ll be the last to say "Don’t follow your heart," but there’s more to what it takes to be a man.
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2007, 12:25:09 AM »

What were JFK's last words?

"I need this parade about as much as I need a fucking hole in my head."

lmao

freedom78- they wouldn't kill me they'd just erase my memory like in "MIB 'men in black'" hihi

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
Krispy Kreme
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2007, 10:03:43 PM »

It's so odd that some guy just had this sitting in his drawer for 30+ years.? At some point (as in, say, 25 years ago) wouldn't you think he'd come out and say, "Hey, I've got this footage from Dallas."? ?

You are assuming that the guy cleans  out  his drawers. Haven't you ever "found" something that you completely forgot  you had? (not including underwear  hihi)
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2007, 10:11:34 PM »

It's so odd that some guy just had this sitting in his drawer for 30+ years.  At some point (as in, say, 25 years ago) wouldn't you think he'd come out and say, "Hey, I've got this footage from Dallas."   

You are assuming that the guy cleans  out  his drawers. Haven't you ever "found" something that you completely forgot  you had? (not including underwear  hihi)

Sure, but nothing anywhere along the lines of footage of JFK's last living moments. 

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: