Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 12:11:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227919 Posts in 43253 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Saddam sentanced to Death
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Saddam sentanced to Death  (Read 33241 times)
SLCPUNK
« Reply #100 on: November 06, 2006, 04:46:20 PM »

That study is not conclusive and is an estimate.  I also find it unfair to count the deaths of enemy combatants as a reason to quit.  We're just killing too many of the enemy, it's not fair.  Soon enough there won't be anymore to fight Roll Eyes

The study was overseen by the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health. I'll take that well over any type of denial you guys are dishing out these days.

I'm not denying it's merit.  I'm addressing it's numbers.  It accounts for enemy combatants.  And the reality remains that it is an estimate based off of polls, not physical body count.  Don' t kid yourself either.  It doesn't matter where the study comes from, it backs up your beliefs so you're endorsing it.  If I found a poll from them that hurt one of your aruments, you'd denounce it.

Did you ever really read the study?

So if it were only 100,000 innocent civilians, would it be any less significant?

Have you no shame for what our tax dollars have done?

And for what?
nonlinear
VIP

« Reply #101 on: November 06, 2006, 04:46:26 PM »

Killing too many of the enemy?  Thise numbers are of the innocent men. women and children killed.  Bush is a war criminal for this and so are his stooges.  All this so Haliburton can make big money.  I truly cannot comprehend how anyone with any reason or logic can still justify this war.

right on  ok

i can't wait until 2008 when we have a new president and bush et al. are indicted on war crimes and can never leave the USA any longer.  no more cuban beach vacations  Cry

"This isn't McDonald's or Burger King - it isn't 'Have it your way.'"
- Axl Rose, as cited by Del James
Guns N RockMusic
Deer Hunter
Banned
VIP

I'm back baby, old school style

« Reply #102 on: November 06, 2006, 04:46:36 PM »

That study is not conclusive and is an estimate.? I also find it unfair to count the deaths of enemy combatants as a reason to quit.? We're just killing too many of the enemy, it's not fair.? Soon enough there won't be anymore to fight Roll Eyes

The study was overseen by the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health. I'll take that well over any type of denial you guys are dishing out these days.

RandallFlagg is a master of logic and can disprove any study that doesn't agree with his right wing agenda? ?hihi

EDIT: and he's especially talented in field outside of his formal academic education

real cute nonlinear. ?It's unfair to bring up other discussions into the current one, in fact your argument consist of TWO logical fallcies; ad hominem and appeal to authority. ?I don't have any right wing agenda, and you'd know that (and you do) if you read my argument in the thread you referenced. ?You're quoting a study that accounts for the death of the enemy and using it as a reason to get out of Iraq and claim that we've killed too many people. ?That'd be like me mixing in Nazi soldier KIAs into civilian deaths due to alliance bombing. ?That's exactly what this study does.
nonlinear
VIP

« Reply #103 on: November 06, 2006, 04:47:53 PM »

That study is not conclusive and is an estimate.  I also find it unfair to count the deaths of enemy combatants as a reason to quit.  We're just killing too many of the enemy, it's not fair.  Soon enough there won't be anymore to fight Roll Eyes

RandallFlagg is a master of logic and can disprove any study that doesn't agree with his right wing agenda   hihi

EDIT: and he's especially talented in field outside of his formal academic education

real cute nonlinear.

wow, you sound like my mom or girlfriend  hihi

Guns N RockMusic
Deer Hunter
Banned
VIP

« Reply #104 on: November 06, 2006, 04:49:06 PM »

Killing too many of the enemy?? Thise numbers are of the innocent men. women and children killed.? Bush is a war criminal for this and so are his stooges.? All this so Haliburton can make big money.? I truly cannot comprehend how anyone with any reason or logic can still justify this war.

right on? ok

i can't wait until 2008 when we have a new president and bush et al. are indicted on war crimes and can never leave the USA any longer.? no more cuban beach vacations? Cry

Will Clinton be in that group for the aspring factory?  How about his negligence with Bin Laden that caused 9/11.  Does that warrant any charges?
Guns N RockMusic
Deer Hunter
Banned
VIP

« Reply #105 on: November 06, 2006, 04:50:04 PM »

That study is not conclusive and is an estimate.? I also find it unfair to count the deaths of enemy combatants as a reason to quit.? We're just killing too many of the enemy, it's not fair.? Soon enough there won't be anymore to fight Roll Eyes

RandallFlagg is a master of logic and can disprove any study that doesn't agree with his right wing agenda? ?hihi

real cute nonlinear.

wow, you sound like my mom or girlfriend? hihi

Don't address the point of my argument; just post some more smiley faces.
nonlinear
VIP

« Reply #106 on: November 06, 2006, 04:50:27 PM »

RandallFlagg is a master of logic and can disprove any study that doesn't agree with his right wing agenda   hihi

real cute nonlinear.  It's unfair to bring up other discussions into the current one, in fact your argument consist of TWO logical fallcies; ad hominem and appeal to authority.  I don't have any right wing agenda, and you'd know that (and you do) if you read my argument in the thread you referenced.  You're quoting a study that accounts for the death of the enemy and using it as a reason to get out of Iraq and claim that we've killed too many people.  That'd be like me mixing in Nazi soldier KIAs into civilian deaths due to alliance bombing.  That's exactly what this study does.

Actually no, I didn't quote that study, and although it does provide additional evidence that bush is a terrorist, I think the fact that he has killed 3000+  americans in Iraq (more than died in 911) is evidnce enough.

nonlinear
VIP

« Reply #107 on: November 06, 2006, 04:52:52 PM »

Killing too many of the enemy?  Thise numbers are of the innocent men. women and children killed.  Bush is a war criminal for this and so are his stooges.  All this so Haliburton can make big money.  I truly cannot comprehend how anyone with any reason or logic can still justify this war.

right on  ok

i can't wait until 2008 when we have a new president and bush et al. are indicted on war crimes and can never leave the USA any longer.  no more cuban beach vacations  Cry

Will Clinton be in that group for the aspring factory?  How about his negligence with Bin Laden that caused 9/11.  Does that warrant any charges?

1) Clinton has never committed war crimes as defined in the geneva convention.  bush et al. have.
2) bush well knew about the threat of bin laden.  i mean, their families have cross-generation business ties.  and to be honest, no one can really say that they know who is responsible for 911 (but I'm not gonna go there)

Guns N RockMusic
Deer Hunter
Banned
VIP

« Reply #108 on: November 06, 2006, 04:56:15 PM »

real cute nonlinear.? It's unfair to bring up other discussions into the current one, in fact your argument consist of TWO logical fallcies; ad hominem and appeal to authority.? I don't have any right wing agenda, and you'd know that (and you do) if you read my argument in the thread you referenced.? You're quoting a study that accounts for the death of the enemy and using it as a reason to get out of Iraq and claim that we've killed too many people.? That'd be like me mixing in Nazi soldier KIAs into civilian deaths due to alliance bombing.? That's exactly what this study does.

Actually no, I didn't quote that study, and although it does provide additional evidence that bush is a terrorist, I think the fact that he has killed 3000+? americans in Iraq (more than died in 911) is evidnce enough.

You're correct, you didn't cite that study. ? ?I genuinely feel sorry for the hundreds of thousands of innocents harmed in this war. ?But if they'd have taken a stand (and they still can) against the assholes that force us to stay there then they'd be alive. ?This war is no different than Vietnam. ?The south vietnamese didn't give two shits the entire war and as soon as we left North Vietnam took over. ?The same thing will happen in Iraq. ?I support staying in Iraq until we can find another way to fight terrorist off American soil. ?With many Islam nations supprting the idea of one day ruling America and spreading Jihad, it won't be anytime soon. ?Let's fight them on their own land; bring the fight to them if you will.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2006, 05:00:04 PM by Randall Flagg » Logged
Guns N RockMusic
Deer Hunter
Banned
VIP

« Reply #109 on: November 06, 2006, 04:57:43 PM »

Killing too many of the enemy?? Thise numbers are of the innocent men. women and children killed.? Bush is a war criminal for this and so are his stooges.? All this so Haliburton can make big money.? I truly cannot comprehend how anyone with any reason or logic can still justify this war.

right on? ok

i can't wait until 2008 when we have a new president and bush et al. are indicted on war crimes and can never leave the USA any longer.? no more cuban beach vacations? Cry

Will Clinton be in that group for the aspring factory?? How about his negligence with Bin Laden that caused 9/11.? Does that warrant any charges?

1) Clinton has never committed war crimes as defined in the geneva convention.? bush et al. have.
2) bush well knew about the threat of bin laden.? i mean, their families have cross-generation business ties.? and to be honest, no one can really say that they know who is responsible for 911 (but I'm not gonna go there)

Yea they can.  For someone who prides themself on their science background, you're ignoring alot of sciene that prooves that Bin Laden and his men were behind the act.  You're letting political bias hinder your professional judgement.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #110 on: November 06, 2006, 04:59:39 PM »

I support staing in Iraq until we can find another way to fight terrorist off American soil.  With many Islam nations supprting the idea of one day ruling American and spreading Jihad, it won't be anytime soon.  Let's fight them on their own land; bring the fight to them if you will.

You are ignoring the most important thing about that latest intelligence estimate report. That terrorists were not in Iraq until we got there. We are not fighting them to keep them off USA soil. That is simply not true. They are there, because we are-period.

nonlinear
VIP

« Reply #111 on: November 06, 2006, 05:00:21 PM »

right on  ok

1) Clinton has never committed war crimes as defined in the geneva convention.  bush et al. have.
2) bush well knew about the threat of bin laden.  i mean, their families have cross-generation business ties.  and to be honest, no one can really say that they know who is responsible for 911 (but I'm not gonna go there)

Yea they can.  For someone who prides themself on their science background, you're ignoring alot of sciene that prooves that Bin Laden and his men were behind the act.  You're letting political bias hinder your professional judgement.

1) i haven't seen any evidence that bin laden planned 911, although to be honest I haven't tried to find any.  show me some.
2) assuming you can show me that bin laden was directly responsible, we still don't know who the ultimate puppet master is.

SLCPUNK
« Reply #112 on: November 06, 2006, 05:00:34 PM »

you're ignoring alot of sciene that prooves that Bin Laden and his men were behind the act.  You're letting political bias hinder your professional judgement.

And yet Saddam is on trial, while Osama strolls around Pakistan planning his next attack.................
nonlinear
VIP

« Reply #113 on: November 06, 2006, 05:01:01 PM »

I support staing in Iraq until we can find another way to fight terrorist off American soil.  With many Islam nations supprting the idea of one day ruling American and spreading Jihad, it won't be anytime soon.  Let's fight them on their own land; bring the fight to them if you will.

You are ignoring the most important thing about that latest intelligence estimate report. That terrorists were not in Iraq until we got there. We are not fighting them to keep them off USA soil. That is simply not true. They are there, because we are-period.

exactly  ok

Guns N RockMusic
Deer Hunter
Banned
VIP

« Reply #114 on: November 06, 2006, 05:01:17 PM »

I support staing in Iraq until we can find another way to fight terrorist off American soil.? With many Islam nations supprting the idea of one day ruling American and spreading Jihad, it won't be anytime soon.? Let's fight them on their own land; bring the fight to them if you will.

I agree with you. ?They were not there before, but now they are. ?The Iraq war has created a focus point for all terrorist; they're all going to Iraq. ?So we can fight them in one location rather than spread out all over the world or in our back yard.
Danny Top Hat
« Reply #115 on: November 06, 2006, 05:01:35 PM »

Killing too many of the enemy? ?Thise numbers are of the innocent men. women and children killed. ?Bush is a war criminal for this and so are his stooges. ?All this so Haliburton can make big money. ?I truly cannot comprehend how anyone with any reason or logic can still justify this war.

right on ?ok

i can't wait until 2008 when we have a new president and bush et al. are indicted on war crimes and can never leave the USA any longer. ?no more cuban beach vacations ?Cry

Will Clinton be in that group for the aspring factory? ?How about his negligence with Bin Laden that caused 9/11. ?Does that warrant any charges?

1) Clinton has never committed war crimes as defined in the geneva convention. ?bush et al. have.
2) bush well knew about the threat of bin laden. ?i mean, their families have cross-generation business ties. ?and to be honest, no one can really say that they know who is responsible for 911 (but I'm not gonna go there)

Yea they can. For someone who prides themself on their science background, you're ignoring alot of sciene that prooves that Bin Laden and his men were behind the act. You're letting political bias hinder your professional judgement.

We are NOT gonna talk about who caused 9/11. nervous
SLCPUNK
« Reply #116 on: November 06, 2006, 05:04:58 PM »

I agree with you.  They were not there before, but now they are.  The Iraq war has created a focus point for all terrorist; they're all going to Iraq.  So we can fight them in one location rather than spread out all over the world or in our back yard.

Main focus point my ass. It has taken Iraq and decimated it. Leaving it wide open for Iran to stroll in and claim it's prize.

Guns N RockMusic
Deer Hunter
Banned
VIP

« Reply #117 on: November 06, 2006, 05:05:35 PM »

right on? ok

Will Clinton be in that group for the aspring factory?? How about his negligence with Bin Laden that caused 9/11.? Does that warrant any charges?

1) Clinton has never committed war crimes as defined in the geneva convention.? bush et al. have.
2) bush well knew about the threat of bin laden.? i mean, their families have cross-generation business ties.? and to be honest, no one can really say that they know who is responsible for 911 (but I'm not gonna go there)

Yea they can.? For someone who prides themself on their science background, you're ignoring alot of sciene that prooves that Bin Laden and his men were behind the act.? You're letting political bias hinder your professional judgement.

1) i haven't seen any evidence that bin laden planned 911, although to be honest I haven't tried to find any.? show me some.
2) assuming you can show me that bin laden was directly responsible, we still don't know who the ultimate puppet master is.

So you admit to have done no research regaring 9/11, yet you disbelieve the US Government because of a personal bias you have. ?How can I speak to that when you openly admit you have no clue but have already made a decision. ?The evidence is there, the film is there. ?There was a great article that prooved every conspiracy theory wrong. ?There was a great write up to counter loose change and point out all of the errors and erroneous assumptions. ?You're endorsing a side who made a decision based on ideology and tried to work backwards to justify it.
GeorgeSteele
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #118 on: November 06, 2006, 05:06:02 PM »

I support staing in Iraq until we can find another way to fight terrorist off American soil.? With many Islam nations supprting the idea of one day ruling American and spreading Jihad, it won't be anytime soon.? Let's fight them on their own land; bring the fight to them if you will.

I agree with you. ?They were not there before, but now they are. ?The Iraq war has created a focus point for all terrorist; they're all going to Iraq. ?So we can fight them in one location rather than spread out all over the world or in our back yard.

If that was the objective, then why Iraq? ?Why not just focus the efforts in Afghanistan, where they already were?
Guns N RockMusic
Deer Hunter
Banned
VIP

« Reply #119 on: November 06, 2006, 05:07:33 PM »

Killing too many of the enemy? ?Thise numbers are of the innocent men. women and children killed. ?Bush is a war criminal for this and so are his stooges. ?All this so Haliburton can make big money. ?I truly cannot comprehend how anyone with any reason or logic can still justify this war.

right on ?ok

i can't wait until 2008 when we have a new president and bush et al. are indicted on war crimes and can never leave the USA any longer. ?no more cuban beach vacations ?Cry

Will Clinton be in that group for the aspring factory? ?How about his negligence with Bin Laden that caused 9/11. ?Does that warrant any charges?

1) Clinton has never committed war crimes as defined in the geneva convention. ?bush et al. have.
2) bush well knew about the threat of bin laden. ?i mean, their families have cross-generation business ties. ?and to be honest, no one can really say that they know who is responsible for 911 (but I'm not gonna go there)

Yea they can. For someone who prides themself on their science background, you're ignoring alot of sciene that prooves that Bin Laden and his men were behind the act. You're letting political bias hinder your professional judgement.

We are NOT gonna talk about who caused 9/11. nervous

There's no reason too.  It's common knowledge who was behind it.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: