Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 10, 2024, 06:37:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227872 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Saddam sentanced to Death
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Saddam sentanced to Death  (Read 33094 times)
nonlinear
VIP

« Reply #140 on: November 06, 2006, 05:24:49 PM »

They should both be tried for crimes against humanity.

Saddam for "you name it" and Bush for Iraq.

Yea, I agree with you, however I think saddam can get us out of this mess bush has created.  I know that he's a bad guy, but so is every other state/world leader.   

"This isn't McDonald's or Burger King - it isn't 'Have it your way.'"
- Axl Rose, as cited by Del James
nonlinear
VIP

« Reply #141 on: November 06, 2006, 05:26:55 PM »

I didn't call you dumb or disgusting.  I called your comment as such, and it is.  Maybe we should have left Hitler in control of Germany so it wouldn't have been split into two factions and the East wouldn't have been miserable for 50 years.

do not comapre saddam to hitler...  if you want to make that comparison, use bush instead (seriously)

Bud Fox
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #142 on: November 06, 2006, 05:27:15 PM »

Maybe we should have left Hitler in control of Germany so it wouldn't have been split into two factions and the East wouldn't have been miserable for 50 years.

This is pathetic. The UN Weapons Inspectors, whose job it was to ascertain the weapons capability, said they did not posess weapons. The IAEA said they had no atomic programs. The CIA said the Iraqi Army was totally shot. They had no airplanes that could fly. The radio - controlled aircraft have been totally debunked. This is all old shit we've been through before. This country was not an imminent threat to the United States or anybody else, and the neo-cons knew it.

Protesting violence requires violent language.
-Lenny Bruce
Guns N RockMusic
Deer Hunter
Banned
VIP

I'm back baby, old school style

« Reply #143 on: November 06, 2006, 05:28:06 PM »

They should both be tried for crimes against humanity.

Saddam for "you name it" and Bush for Iraq.

Yea, I agree with you, however I think saddam can get us out of this mess bush has created.? I know that he's a bad guy, but so is every other state/world leader.? ?

Wow, I mean wow. ?Is there anyone else on the board who will agree with our professor here? ?I'm willing to bet not. ?Equating Hussein with every other world leader is nuts. ?Although I know you don't care, up until this point I respected your opinion. ?Now you're just a nut job. ?You should stick to analyzing microbes, cause politics isn't your forte.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #144 on: November 06, 2006, 05:28:59 PM »

Yea, I agree with you, however I think saddam can get us out of this mess bush has created.  I know that he's a bad guy, but so is every other state/world leader.   

You are right, it is a huge mess that has been created. Actually even more dangerous a threat to us now, then before we invaded. Mostly because of Iran.
Guns N RockMusic
Deer Hunter
Banned
VIP

« Reply #145 on: November 06, 2006, 05:30:11 PM »

I didn't call you dumb or disgusting.? I called your comment as such, and it is.? Maybe we should have left Hitler in control of Germany so it wouldn't have been split into two factions and the East wouldn't have been miserable for 50 years.

do not comapre saddam to hitler...? if you want to make that comparison, use bush instead (seriously)

Only Saddam and Hitler committed genocide on their own people.  I don't know if you were trying to compate Bush and Hitler or Saddam and Bush, but either one is false.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #146 on: November 06, 2006, 05:30:17 PM »

You should stick to analyzing microbes, cause politics isn't your forte.

Neither is Bush, or you, since you are walking lockstep with him right now.
Guns N RockMusic
Deer Hunter
Banned
VIP

« Reply #147 on: November 06, 2006, 05:31:22 PM »

Yea, I agree with you, however I think saddam can get us out of this mess bush has created.? I know that he's a bad guy, but so is every other state/world leader.? ?

You are right, it is a huge mess that has been created. Actually even more dangerous a threat to us now, then before we invaded. Mostly because of Iran.

So you condone reinstating Saddam as the leader of Iraq?  What about the hundreds of thousands who will be killed for supporting the US?  You can't be serious.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #148 on: November 06, 2006, 05:31:57 PM »

So you condone reinstating Saddam as the leader of Iraq?  What about the hundreds of thousands who will be killed for supporting the US?  You can't be serious.

I did not say that.

Don't put words in my mouth.
nonlinear
VIP

« Reply #149 on: November 06, 2006, 05:32:30 PM »

Wow, I mean wow.  Is there anyone else on the board who will agree with our professor here?  I'm willing to bet not.  Equating Hussein with every other world leader is nuts.  Although I know you don't care, up until this point I respected your opinion.  Now you're just a nut job.  You should stick to analyzing microbes, cause politics isn't your forte.

again, I beg you: please don't talk about things you don't understand.  You know what I do... but you obviously have no idea what microbes are.  (i don't work with microbes, bud).  i don't mind if you insult me about my work, but please, at least get the right field.  you're just making yourself look silly, jumping up and down on the couch like that  peace

SLCPUNK
« Reply #150 on: November 06, 2006, 05:32:55 PM »

It is this kind of hubris and arrogance that got us into this position in the first place.

nonlinear
VIP

« Reply #151 on: November 06, 2006, 05:33:05 PM »

I did not say that.

Randall's really good at that

Guns N RockMusic
Deer Hunter
Banned
VIP

« Reply #152 on: November 06, 2006, 05:33:08 PM »

You should stick to analyzing microbes, cause politics isn't your forte.

Neither is Bush, or you, since you are walking lockstep with him right now.

I suggest you goto Iraq SLC and help your Iraqi brothern. ?At least then you'd be doing something rather than sitting on your ass selling homes in Florida. ?That's really making an impact on the world now isn't it.
Bud Fox
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #153 on: November 06, 2006, 05:33:51 PM »

Only Saddam and Hitler committed genocide on their own people.  I don't know if you were trying to compate Bush and Hitler or Saddam and Bush, but either one is false.

Bush has killed more people in Iraq then Saddam has at this point.

-Lenny Bruce
nonlinear
VIP

« Reply #154 on: November 06, 2006, 05:34:20 PM »

RANDALL, BUSH HAS KILLED MORE AMERICANS THAN 911.....  how many times does it have to be said.

And it's not just about killing your own people, it's about taking advantage of the weakness and fear of the people to use it for the advantage of your own self interests.  that's where all these fucks are the same.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2006, 05:36:19 PM by nonlinear » Logged

Guns N RockMusic
Deer Hunter
Banned
VIP

« Reply #155 on: November 06, 2006, 05:35:08 PM »

So you condone reinstating Saddam as the leader of Iraq?? What about the hundreds of thousands who will be killed for supporting the US?? You can't be serious.

I did not say that.

Ok, Nonlinear says : "I think saddam can get us out of this mess bush has created. ?I know that he's a bad guy, but so is every other state/world leader."

SLC says: "You are right"

How am I putting words in your mouth?
SLCPUNK
« Reply #156 on: November 06, 2006, 05:37:46 PM »

I suggest you goto Iraq SLC and help your Iraqi brothern.  At least then you'd be doing something rather than sitting on your ass selling homes in Florida.  That's really making an impact on the world now isn't it.

Well lets see here.

You are reciting Bush's failed plan word for word. Sticking to your guns with something that is going down the shitter. Something that the NIE estimate reported as created more terrorists and made us less safe. Iraq is also in the middle of a full blown civil war, yet you stick to the same failed agenda at all costs.

Do you concur?

The definition of insanity is repeating the same thing over and over and expecting a different result(s). I might be eccentric, but I sure as hell ain't insane.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #157 on: November 06, 2006, 05:38:52 PM »

How am I putting words in your mouth?

You are right............it's a huge mess that is created.

Roll Eyes
Bud Fox
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #158 on: November 06, 2006, 05:40:49 PM »

I suggest you goto Iraq SLC and help your Iraqi brothern. 

Republican strategy = deflect from what is going on "in the now" by blaming everyone but themselves.

-Lenny Bruce
nonlinear
VIP

« Reply #159 on: November 06, 2006, 05:40:57 PM »

I suggest you goto Iraq SLC and help your Iraqi brothern.  At least then you'd be doing something rather than sitting on your ass selling homes in Florida.  That's really making an impact on the world now isn't it.

why do all of these right wing bush jockers have to play the traitor/unpatriotic card when they are criticized for fucking everything up?

even bush stopped that, randall... and quite some time ago, too.  get with the times, man!

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: