Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 05:00:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227913 Posts in 43253 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  robin finck - yes or no?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Down Print
Author Topic: robin finck - yes or no?  (Read 19886 times)
MarioGunner
Rocker

I should've known you're crazy

« Reply #80 on: August 28, 2006, 11:24:35 AM »

Still don't dig him, but i tolerate him, and I agreee he should stick to the thythm parts on the old songs. Let Richard play the solos Robin screws up. And yes, I would like a reunion and Slash back in GN'R all that "PAST and dead horse" stuff.

A couple of things:
I'm tired of people who can't let go of the fucking PAST.

Like Axl?? Playing almost the entire show full PAST songs?

robin rules smoking

can't wait to see him in a guitar magazine

his customs kick ass beer

He's not good enough to make it to a guitar magazine, but being in GN"R might grant him that.

You can run like a river
Till you end up in the sea
And you run till night is black
And keep on going in your dream

My NEW Trading Space http://www.freewebs.com/mariogunner/
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #81 on: August 28, 2006, 07:14:32 PM »

His writing for the tracks we have seen so far is amazing.

TWAT is a master piece and Robin has written the majority of it. Absolutely amazing.

where does it tell us who wrote what parts of the new music, or the leaks at least?
robinfinckfan
« Reply #82 on: August 28, 2006, 07:47:30 PM »

Still don't dig him, but i tolerate him, and I agreee he should stick to the thythm parts on the old songs. Let Richard play the solos Robin screws up. And yes, I would like a reunion and Slash back in GN'R all that "PAST and dead horse" stuff.

A couple of things:

robin rules smoking

He's not good enough to make it to a guitar magazine, but being in GN"R might grant him that.

What? not good enough? serious? the same magazines that put Good Charlotte on their covers. Yea o.k no Roll Eyes Huh
MarioGunner
Rocker

I should've known you're crazy

« Reply #83 on: August 28, 2006, 08:23:11 PM »

Well, THAT kind of magazines maybe... yeah, not good enough for the real deal....   Undecided

Richard is better, not to mention Ron, but all in all Robin is kinda cool... ALthough i would rather have him in NIN...   smoking

You can run like a river
Till you end up in the sea
And you run till night is black
And keep on going in your dream

My NEW Trading Space http://www.freewebs.com/mariogunner/
elflink
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #84 on: August 29, 2006, 07:26:09 AM »

I was sceptical to Robin in 2001/2002, felt he wasn't up there with Bucket, but he grew on me, and now I just love his guitar sound. His version of the SCOM solo is maybe my favorite rendition of it, cause everytime i hear that song now, I expect to hear Robins screeching guitar sounds. I'm glad he goes his own way, he truly has his own style, and that's more important than being blistering fast.
Shirell
« Reply #85 on: August 29, 2006, 03:33:22 PM »

Yes...yes....YES!  Awesome guitarist love
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #86 on: August 30, 2006, 02:50:21 AM »

A couple of things:

robin rules smoking

What? not good enough? serious? the same magazines that put Good Charlotte on their covers. Yea o.k no Roll Eyes Huh

well these days guitar mags aren't about talent it's about who's selling albums currently or someone known.. You aren't going to put nobodies on the cover being it won't sell mags..
robinfinckfan
« Reply #87 on: August 30, 2006, 07:16:37 PM »

A couple of things:

robin rules smoking

well these days guitar mags aren't about talent it's about who's selling albums currently or someone known.. You aren't going to put nobodies on the cover being it won't sell mags..

Well I just picked up the new Guitar World magazine that had Lamb Of God on the cover and I know NOONE that listens to this band and please do not go all "Blabbermouth" on me and talk about slayer and all these other bands that sell 100,000 copies of each album

Robin Finck is good enough for Guitar World or Guitar One and I want to see him in one  beer
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #88 on: August 30, 2006, 07:38:49 PM »

A couple of things:

robin rules smoking

Well I just picked up the new Guitar World magazine that had Lamb Of God on the cover and I know NOONE that listens to this band and please do not go all "Blabbermouth" on me and talk about slayer and all these other bands that sell 100,000 copies of each album

Robin Finck is good enough for Guitar World or Guitar One and I want to see him in one  beer

agreed dude.

what i'd really like to see is Finck and Fortus both on the cover  peace
strattao
Opening Act

World Tour 2000Something

« Reply #89 on: August 31, 2006, 05:29:07 PM »

Yes - Fink is great
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #90 on: August 31, 2006, 05:32:47 PM »

A couple of things:

robin rules smoking

Robin Finck is good enough for Guitar World or Guitar One and I want to see him in one? beer

so I guess finck can be on it, they seem to put anybody up there

By the way album sales mean dick, I bet ac/dc could release an album sell 500,00o copies and sellout any venue they play anywhere in the world..
robinfinckfan
« Reply #91 on: September 01, 2006, 06:40:39 PM »

A couple of things:

robin rules smoking

Robin Finck is good enough for Guitar World or Guitar One and I want to see him in one? beer

so I guess finck can be on it, they seem to put anybody up there

By the way album sales mean dick, I bet ac/dc could release an album sell 500,00o copies and sellout any venue they play anywhere in the world..

Yea your right, so what are you trying to say?  all i'm saying is i would like to see finck in a guitar magazine. Who cares who's on it or whatever. I don't care if Lamb of God guitarist or on there or not. there pretty good from what i've heard about them and from the tab in the book. I'm not a overblown know it all critic, i'm a fan.

Me= robin finck fanboy smoking
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #92 on: September 01, 2006, 06:48:05 PM »

I was just messing with you.. I really like axl, I have seen finck and the others live 5 times but I am more old school.... For myself slash will always be the gnr guitarist.... That goes for any guitar rock band I like..

I'll always follow their careers (afd gnr) so that is why I continue to follow axl's..
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #93 on: September 01, 2006, 09:33:02 PM »

I was just messing with you.. I really like axl, I have seen finck and the others live 5 times but I am more old school.... For myself slash will always be the gnr guitarist.... That goes for any guitar rock band I like..

I'll always follow their careers (afd gnr) so that is why I continue to follow axl's..
you liked finck too, you told me that in person  Cheesy  The old band aside, you do like Finck.  beer
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: