Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 04:43:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227913 Posts in 43253 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  Will Chinese Democracy be nominated for a Grammy?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Will Chinese Democracy be nominated for a Grammy?  (Read 26024 times)
XxWickeds10xX
Rocker

GNFNR

« Reply #80 on: December 03, 2009, 07:14:20 PM »

Quote from: Buddha_Master
got a job dude. Luckily its a really good job where I get paid and have time to bullshit with know it all characters like yourself. Having said that, my HO does not in fact blow. Your HO must be the only O that blows if we are to assume that eliminating all possibilities whatever is left must be the truth. And really man, calling the song Prostitute a "Clunker" only helps prove the point. I mean, yea you may not have any love in your life, never had a woman who you felt a real connection to, that would instantly create a disconnect with Axl on TIL. IMHO the song is beautiful and Axl's voice is intimate (brave).

But, like your Jesus I will forgive you. I know in time you will bang your head on the wall that there was a time you didn't like these songs on Chinese Democracy.

Maybe in time the Grammy's will see the error in their ways and redeem themselves for not paying Chinese Democracy its much deserved respect.

lol  Its like arguing with a child. Do you just make this shit up?

How have I displayed I know it all?

I dont feel the need to suck Axl's sack and say EVERYTHING the guy puts out is great, like you apparently feel the need to. Some hit the mark, some didnt.

Im not religious at all, so keep your assumptions, and your forgiveness.  ok

Oh yeah, happliy married with a kid....there goes another one of your therios shot down....anything else?

You might be right, I might like the songs years from now. Who knows. I do know that I dont like them know.

Keep living in that skewed world you are in. Wait for that grammy and that MTV apperance and whatver else you think might be in the works. Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: December 03, 2009, 07:19:37 PM by XxWickedz28xX » Logged
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #81 on: December 03, 2009, 08:40:17 PM »

got a job dude. Luckily its a really good job where I get paid and have time to bullshit with know it all characters like yourself. Having said that, my HO does not in fact blow. Your HO must be the only O that blows if we are to assume that eliminating all possibilities whatever is left must be the truth. And really man, calling the song Prostitute a "Clunker" only helps prove the point. I mean, yea you may not have any love in your life, never had a woman who you felt a real connection to, that would instantly create a disconnect with Axl on TIL. IMHO the song is beautiful and Axl's voice is intimate (brave).

But, like your Jesus I will forgive you. I know in time you will bang your head on the wall that there was a time you didn't like these songs on Chinese Democracy.

Maybe in time the Grammy's will see the error in their ways and redeem themselves for not paying Chinese Democracy its much deserved respect.

I dont feel the need to suck Axl's sack and say EVERYTHING the guy puts out is great, like you apparently feel the need to. Some hit the mark, some didnt.

Oh yeah, happliy married with a kid....there goes another one of your therios shot down....anything else?

You might be right, I might like the songs years from now. Who knows. I do know that I dont like them know.

Keep living in that skewed world you are in. Wait for that grammy and that MTV apperance and whatver else you think might be in the works. Roll Eyes

Don't waste your time on that fool, XxWickedz28xX.

And people, don't waste your time crying about the Grammy's.  It's not a big deal, it really isn't.

Axl...being in the same category as Kings of Leon?  Nuh uh, the red-headed one is above that sort of thing.

Breathe in, remember that Led Zeppelin never won, breathe out.

Tour starts next week.
Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #82 on: December 03, 2009, 09:14:50 PM »

For that matter GNR has never won... Dont think thats changed any of our opinions of them
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #83 on: December 03, 2009, 09:18:02 PM »

For that matter GNR has never won... Dont think thats changed any of our opinions of them

You sir, are a shining beacon of reason.

Shine on.
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #84 on: December 03, 2009, 09:36:00 PM »

I am married with 2 kids AND a dog sucka. You lose. Good day come again. Don't even try getting cozy with me now dude, you can't handle the real man   love.

And yea dude the world is skewered. We might be the only intelligent life in the galaxy and yet we are in war after war, me and you are like 2 peas in a pod yet we are at each others throats, and Chinese D isn't getting recognized proper like. That is some skewered shit. Having said that, Prostitute is still a great song no matter what you and Eminem here say.

I DON'T NEED TO BELIEVE IN A GOD
axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #85 on: December 03, 2009, 11:43:05 PM »

HAhaha, ahhh Budda, I will always take your side because you lighten up my day.  peace YOu ever get out to Vegas much anymore? Hit me up next time you do.

I am married with 2 kids AND a dog sucka. You lose. Good day come again. Don't even try getting cozy with me now dude, you can't handle the real man   love.

And yea dude the world is skewered. We might be the only intelligent life in the galaxy and yet we are in war after war, me and you are like 2 peas in a pod yet we are at each others throats, and Chinese D isn't getting recognized proper like. That is some skewered shit. Having said that, Prostitute is still a great song no matter what you and Eminem here say.

Axl is God.
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #86 on: December 04, 2009, 12:00:13 AM »

I find the conspiracy theories about the record labels hilarious.

Of course everyone on this message board loves the band and the album, just like everyone loves Pearl Jam on their boards. It's hard to have an objective opinion within a community like this.

I think Chinese Democracy would have received votes had it been in the public conscience and/or on the radar. Albums released in the latter part of the year suffer due to have a whole year of shelf life and over-exposed (not GnR's case) singles. Of course they deserved a nod, but it's not surprising that nobody remembers the album exists outside of this wonderland.

Yeah, I wouldn't take any of this too seriously.  Chinese Democracy never really stood a shot at receiving any grammy nominations.  Not because it didn't deserve it, but because Axl Rose doesn't play the game the music industry likes artists to play.  The lack of a video, promo, interviews to mainstream media, etc. obviously didn't do the album any favors in eyes of the general public. 

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
XxWickeds10xX
Rocker

GNFNR

« Reply #87 on: December 04, 2009, 09:08:02 AM »

skewed.....To give a bias to; distort.

skewered.....A long metal or wooden pin used to secure or suspend food during cooking

Do us all a favor and dont help your kids with thier homework......just sayin'
Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #88 on: December 04, 2009, 10:24:38 AM »

skewered.....A long metal or wooden pin used to secure or suspend food during cooking

Do us all a favor and dont help your kids with thier homework......just sayin'

Actually wouldn't "Skewered" be the action of using the long metal or wooden pin?
Jdog0830
Legend

Rocking and Rolling because I am young and free!!!

« Reply #89 on: December 04, 2009, 11:09:26 AM »

Fuck seems that the grammy people are fuckin stupid as well.

Joe

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=59678.0

Just keep on moving on don't turn around or you'll lose it all
Annie
« Reply #90 on: December 04, 2009, 07:17:53 PM »

I don't think Axl cares about the GRAMMYS. It should have been nominated though. rant
Jdog0830
Legend

Rocking and Rolling because I am young and free!!!

« Reply #91 on: December 12, 2009, 07:41:18 PM »

I don't think Axl cares about the GRAMMYS. It should have been nominated though. rant
Agreed Axl I think dosnt care. Its all about the music.

Joe

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=59678.0

Just keep on moving on don't turn around or you'll lose it all
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: