Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 07:11:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227925 Posts in 43253 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  It's Official: Buckethead Out -MTV
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] Go Down Print
Author Topic: It's Official: Buckethead Out -MTV  (Read 128107 times)
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #420 on: March 20, 2004, 03:28:54 PM »

Jesus fucking christ, i cant believe this still hasnt been confirmed by GNR yet, absolutely ridiculous!

Id prefer it if it was confirmed rather than just an MTV article. At least that way we know and can speculate on who will replace the chicken coop beast.

Another Sad week in GNR history......

......AGAIN! Angry

I know he's turned down Axl before but he's worth a try.........Brian May ok
August 18th
Banned
Rocker

Here Today... Gone Tomorrow

« Reply #421 on: June 25, 2005, 09:37:37 AM »

There's nothing that Axl can do now that will redeam himself after letting this happen...at least in my eyes as a fan. ?I liked the old band quite a bit at the time and saw them live 3 times and bought all the albums, singles, t-shirt, and various other merchandise. ?I absolutely loved the new band and consider myself fortunate enough to see them perform on the defunct "World Tour" in 2002 and waited with baited breath with an open wallet to purchase the new material. ?But this is the last straw. ?I don't blame Buckethead. ?I don't blame Geffen. ?I blame my former-hero 100%. ?This is Axl's doing. ?Calling him an asshole would be an insult to other assholes. ?Calling him a prick would be an insult to other pricks. ?Calling him a retard would be an insult to other retards. ?It no longer saddens me to admit this, but he's just a useless, worthless, idiotic, dork.

I don't care how good the reviews are if and when Chinese Democracy comes out. ?I don't care how much anticipation is behind any future GNR shows. ?As my own,personal, silent protest I plan on NOT purchasing CD, NOT going to any future GNR shows, I WILL be attending all the Velvet Revolver shows I can, I WILL be going to Lollapalooza this summer if Robin Finck is back with NIN, ?I WILL be buying "Greatest Hits", The Velvet Revolver albums, all of Buckethead's solo albums, and anything and everything else from any former GNR band-members.

Fuck you, Axl. ?You're a worthless piece of shit for letting this and all of the additional immenant resignations from happening.

-Banny
too bad you'll feel bad about bashing your former hero like this when you'll be on his nuts again like crazy once cd drops.
that's the day i will listen to great music with a good conscience, laughing at all the idiots eating their own words. smoking

"funny how everything was roses when he held on to the guns"

"sometimes we get so tired of waiting for a way to spend our time"
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #422 on: June 25, 2005, 11:37:15 AM »

Buckethead's departure was yet another blow to GnR fans. BTW, didn't Axl's statement say that there would be a release date in a few months? What are we up to now? 14, 15 months?

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
Saul
My custom title starts now
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #423 on: June 25, 2005, 11:46:06 AM »

Buckethead's departure was yet another blow to GnR fans. BTW, didn't Axl's statement say that there would be a release date in a few months? What are we up to now? 14, 15 months?

yeah , axl also said buckets departure would speed up the recording didnt he?  hihi

killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #424 on: June 25, 2005, 11:47:31 AM »

yeah , axl also said buckets departure would speed up the recording didnt he?  hihi

My new heroes are the civil attorneys who will force the release of CD in a few years time.  All hail Thomas Mesereau.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2005, 11:54:04 AM by killingvector » Logged

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
Saul
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #425 on: June 25, 2005, 11:49:02 AM »

My new heroes are the civil attorneys who will force the release of CD in a few years time.  All hail Thomas Mesearu.

maybe axl is just recording a big slew of material so people can release alot of records after he dies , aka Tupac , Biggie Smalls?  Huh

killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #426 on: June 25, 2005, 11:55:24 AM »

My new heroes are the civil attorneys who will force the release of CD in a few years time.  All hail Thomas Mesearu.

maybe axl is just recording a big slew of material so people can release alot of records after he dies , aka Tupac , Biggie Smalls?  Huh

living.....dead...these are all relative terms.  Professional careers end everyday.

Saul
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #427 on: June 25, 2005, 11:59:15 AM »

living.....dead...these are all relative terms.  Professional careers end everyday.

or last year.  ok

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: