Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 11:00:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227926 Posts in 43253 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl - Legal Press Release
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl - Legal Press Release  (Read 121284 times)
EccoTides
« Reply #1100 on: March 10, 2006, 04:06:44 AM »

Izzy rules!!

At this point, this is the only thing I'm totally convinced of regarding any of the original members.  ok

As for the mud slinging... It's getting lame, but I'm siding with Axl on this. Slash's story and his comments reverse themselves frequently, while Axl's version of events has never changed.
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #1101 on: March 10, 2006, 04:48:47 AM »

while Axl's version of events has never changed.

STOP!! hihi

I'm still waiting for those new songs he was supposed to bring us next summer rofl

Axl-I haven't spoke to slash in ten years (feb 06 RS mag)

Axl- Slash stopped by my house in october o6 bashing his vr band members (march 06)

Just to add I don't care if you call slash a liar, just don't act like axl always tells the truth or keeps his story 100 percent on track..  Axl rarely speaks so there is very few chances for him to ever contradict himself..
« Last Edit: March 10, 2006, 04:51:03 AM by mikegiuliana » Logged
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #1102 on: March 10, 2006, 04:50:56 AM »

Slash's story and his comments reverse themselves frequently, while Axl's version of events has never changed.
Show some examples.

SADIS
« Reply #1103 on: March 10, 2006, 05:23:40 AM »

Maybe this whole thing is just a cover up and Slash will be back when the tour starts.......but people were getting too close on it and they were scared it would be found out and the surprise effect would be gone.....cause the part where Slash visit's Axl's house is nowhere in the media....

Whahaha, just me doing some daydreaming...I know it's bullshit....
electricmage
Rocker

Zakk is better then you.

« Reply #1104 on: March 10, 2006, 05:56:14 AM »

How often shit gets messed around in the media. How do you know that anyone said anything?
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #1105 on: March 10, 2006, 10:07:50 AM »

Sometimes i wonder if Axl really wants his record released, and maybe subconcouisly hopes Slash & Duff will try to sue his pants off for more fraud or slander and maybe for the GNR name so he can be tied up. I mean, hes about to go tour yet again and the record date still isnt out!! Why the hell isnt it finished??

Hold off judgement until the tour starts. Hopefully something happens or is announced before then.

Or just a few more days, maybe.
Jabba you don't read a few posts before yours,  do you? Not that I do.

He should have brought this up during the trial, instead of killing the positive buzz that surrounded him.

How come S n D started the first suit against Axl when they were releasing contraband?
Incidentally it was march and the release was June in 2004.  Huh

It appears that their filing the suit had no notable bad effect on contraband.

Likewise, Axl's counterpunch on 3/3  won't hurt GNR's CD surfacing on 6/6 (mere assumption peace) .
Eva GnRAxlRosette
Legend

« Reply #1106 on: March 10, 2006, 08:13:02 PM »

We're talking about a guy who flipped out and dove into the crowd because he saw someone with a camera, thus cancelling his show and pissing off thousands of fans...
NEWSFLASH...Axl doesn't need a logical reason for the things he does!!!!

what you said is not true
you should read this article:? http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/articles/showarticle.php?articleid=59
it's a common misconception, though - so no sweat Wink
great articles section here at httgth? ok

now as for your request for "pudding" jameslofton

"Slash has lied about nearly everything and anything to nearly everyone and anyone. It's who he is. It's what he does..
Give EXAMPLES! Dont post such a bold statement without examples.
Axl's attorney points out that "Hudson and McKagan have told ever changing - and false - stories regarding the formation of the band and it?s history."
We need examples. You haven't shown any "pudding", all you've shown is a pile of bullshit rants and the opinion of an attorney.

why does your reply ignore what i said in the first place?

the pudding is their accusing axl of being a willful theif.? you can find sixteen pages of such pudding in one of their lawsuits.

and it's likely that is just the tip of the pudding... um... er... iceberg.....

as for the "bullshit rants"...? I stated clearly that I believe them.

You don't have to but you surely you can't deny known facts.

I wonder why nothing has been said.. Where's slash to defend himself or to say yes it happened?
It looks like Slash is taking the high road, which will make Axl look like an even bigger asshole. Its obvious the insults in that press release was meant by Axl to start up a new set of games, and Slash apparently didn't fall for it.
What are these malicious attempts of slash??
Dont bother asking here. All these people accusing Slash of all these dastardly deeds can talk a big game, but when its time to show proof they are missing in action. The proof is in the pudding, and these people have no pudding.
No one accuse me of "taking sides". I'm just stating facts.

You asked for examples of where/how Slash has acted maliciously towards Axl.

I said that his (and Duff's) accusing Axl of being a theif was a malicious act.
I further explained that if they had found a loophole that would enable them to claim more money that while not fair? -? would not be construed as "malicious" to the extent that their criminal accusations are indeed malicious.

The portions of my post you addressed was an ASIDE regarding how some fans are in denial regarding where Slash (& Duff) stand in regards to Axl - I don't care how many nice comments Slash makes to the press about Axl - the fact is that he is out to get Axl - NOT just some money he beleives he can perhaps substantiate is due to him via some loophole he may have found... *sigh*? ?I've already explained this -- it is his intent to cause Axl damage....? ?punitive damages have nothing to do with reperatory damages - S/D are seeking punitive damages claiming that Axl acted with malicious intent to defruad....
okay - now I'm repeating myself.? Do you understand my point?

What is it that you are asking the board members to prove?
Slash and Duff's legal actions speaks for itself!
You aren't in denial are you?

Axl apparently got the impression from Slash that he wanted to make peace - but apparently Slash betrayed that sentiment by continuing to pursue legal action against Axl.

Its simple really.? ?
Sue me and charge me with criminal actions = not my friend, not supporting me
sue me and charge me with criminal actions = out to get me, um... er....? ?you no like me! Tongue

edit:  Read BOTH my posts before this one.  I think you missed one Wink
« Last Edit: March 10, 2006, 08:22:16 PM by Eva GnRAxlRosette » Logged
Eva GnRAxlRosette
Legend

« Reply #1107 on: March 10, 2006, 08:40:12 PM »

...and I had to add in my reply to
We need examples. You haven't shown any "pudding", all you've shown is a pile of bullshit rants and the opinion of an attorney.

I quoted Axl's attorney along with the Axl 'rants' because I believe them also to be true....?

Surely you wouldn't have me refrain from quoting what you claim are merely the opinions of Axl's attorney while Slash/Duff's attorney filed a lawsuit which contains the following statememts:

"Suffering an apparent attack of arrogance and ego ... Rose recently decided that he is no longer willing to acknowledge the contributions of his former partners and bandmates in having created some of rock's greatest hits," the lawsuit reads. source:http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1508091/20050822/story.jhtml

lol!
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #1108 on: March 10, 2006, 11:15:16 PM »

OMG, Eva, so good to see you back!
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #1109 on: March 18, 2006, 02:13:46 AM »

now as for your request for "pudding" jameslofton

"Slash has lied about nearly everything and anything to nearly everyone and anyone. It's who he is. It's what he does..
Give EXAMPLES! Dont post such a bold statement without examples.
Axl's attorney points out that "Hudson and McKagan have told ever changing - and false - stories regarding the formation of the band and it?s history."

why does your reply ignore what i said in the first place?

the pudding is their accusing axl of being a willful theif.? you can find sixteen pages of such pudding in one of their lawsuits.

and it's likely that is just the tip of the pudding... um... er... iceberg.....

as for the "bullshit rants"...? I stated clearly that I believe them.

My reply "ignored" it because it wasn't a real example. They think Axl is a thief? Big deal. It still doesn't prove relevance in Axl's Slash-VR comments. The trial is for the thief accusations. If you want to believe "bullshit rants, then thats your choice. That doesnt mean they are true just because you believe them.
Surely you wouldn't have me refrain from quoting what you claim are merely the opinions of Axl's attorney while Slash/Duff's attorney filed a lawsuit which contains the following statememts:
Sure I would. Slash and Duff's attorney filing a lawsuit is relevant. Slash comments about VR, and Axl being "stronger" at 5:30 in the morning is not. ok

Eva, you do an outstanding job at discussing these various topics. You and Ppbebe obviously really believe in what you are saying, and I respect that. I also like how you two attempt to prove your points here without spewing lame insults at me. Quite a few do that here. They dont like how I make my points well, and the fact that I am a great debater, so they either insult me, be a smart ass, or ignore a point I made entirely. The two of you are pure class. beer

I still dont see the relevance in using the Slash VR comments.

W. Botaxl Rose
Pansy
Banned
Rocker

Hi, I'm Botaxl & I like to cause riots.

« Reply #1110 on: March 18, 2006, 02:54:29 AM »

I quoted Axl's attorney along with the Axl 'rants' because I believe them also to be true....?

"Suffering an apparent attack of arrogance and ego ... Rose recently decided that he is no longer willing to acknowledge the contributions of his former partners and bandmates in having created some of rock's greatest hits," the lawsuit reads. source:http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1508091/20050822/story.jhtml

lol!

I smell crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Didn't you used to be Axl Rose? Yowza!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVAGh_zRiO4
Eva GnRAxlRosette
Legend

« Reply #1111 on: March 18, 2006, 02:23:58 PM »

lol!

I smell crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go fuck yourself asshole.
Eva GnRAxlRosette
Legend

« Reply #1112 on: March 18, 2006, 02:55:16 PM »

You asked for examples of where/how Slash has acted maliciously towards Axl.

I said that his (and Duff's) accusing Axl of being a theif was a malicious act.
I further explained that if they had found a loophole that would enable them to claim more money that while not fair? -? would not be construed as "malicious" to the extent that their criminal accusations are indeed malicious...

What is it that you are asking the board members to prove?
Slash and Duff's legal actions speaks for itself!

this quote function sure does come in handy when you find yourself having to repeat yourself...

A great debater doesn't attempt to change the topic mid-debate.

Let me keep it simple so you don't get confused.

In this thread you said no one could show evidence of any malicious acts towards Axl on Slash's part.
I presented the fact that Slash's lawsuits accuse Axl of being a theif.

It is in the other thread that you asked about the relevance to the legal matters of Axl's quoting Slash regarding Scott/Duff/Matt to which I replied IN THE OTHER THREAD.

You are making a mish-mosh of the two points which YOU yourself raised.
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #1113 on: March 18, 2006, 09:24:34 PM »

I see this debate of ours is about to head towards the gutter.

You wont budge an inch, and neither will I. Lets just call a truce on this one. I've always liked you, and I dont want to see our discussion get dirty, and from your comment above, it is clearly about to go in that direction.

GnR-NOW
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #1114 on: March 18, 2006, 09:33:15 PM »

I know this question might be repetitive but when does all the trial bullshit actually start?

oldgunsfan
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #1115 on: March 18, 2006, 11:10:56 PM »

I know this question might be repetitive but when does all the trial bullshit actually start?

i think may
Eva GnRAxlRosette
Legend

« Reply #1116 on: March 19, 2006, 02:14:54 AM »

I see this debate of ours is about to head towards the gutter.

You wont budge an inch, and neither will I. Lets just call a truce on this one. I've always liked you, and I dont want to see our discussion get dirty, and from your comment above, it is clearly about to go in that direction.

not at all. It was not my intention to condescend, but i can see how my choice of words may have made it seem so.
In any event I thought you could take it all in good humour.  Get dirty?  Nah... lighten up.   It's all good.    beer
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: