Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 11:32:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227907 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  "We're launching with a monumental campaign"
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] Go Down Print
Author Topic: "We're launching with a monumental campaign"  (Read 141098 times)
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #780 on: January 15, 2009, 08:06:59 PM »

I read in the news that there will be a documentary called GUNS N ROSES:THE ROAD TO  DEMOCRACY...

Unofficial crap. Save your money.

Edited to add: For those who fail to see the difference in between something done by a fan for fellow fans and a low quality product done by a company just to take money from fans.... Well...

/jarmo
« Last Edit: January 16, 2009, 10:40:26 AM by jarmo » Logged

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
daviebuckethead
VIP

it'd be a long time for anyone..........

« Reply #781 on: January 15, 2009, 09:07:49 PM »

isn't this board unofficial?  Roll Eyes

everytime i see them makes me wish i had a gun.....
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #782 on: January 15, 2009, 09:27:28 PM »

You hit the nail on its head!

Exactly the same thing.

Roll Eyes

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
adman2374
Rocker

« Reply #783 on: January 15, 2009, 10:52:51 PM »

Exactly the same thing.

Roll Eyes

/jarmo
so is this board "unofficial crap" to quote you?
erose
Legend

Live ?!'@ Like A Suicide

« Reply #784 on: January 16, 2009, 09:00:40 AM »

Exactly the same thing.

Roll Eyes

/jarmo
so is this board "unofficial crap" to quote you?

Yes, of course.  Roll Eyes

The difference is that this place actually works on dividing the shits from the goods, as you already know, so that the truth can spread instead of the lies.

And a important difference is that this site is free and not about ripping people off like all the other unofficial crap that is out there.

AND, this place and it's owner have been recognised by Guns N' Roses C.E.O. on several occasions which none of the the unofficial crap has. I think that says alot as well.

Are you the guy working on the book titled "how to be an asshole"?  hihi

victory or death

even if it costs ?9.50
LunsJail
Legend

Mark it zero!!!

« Reply #785 on: January 16, 2009, 10:25:41 AM »

Are you the guy working on the book titled "how to be an asshole"?  hihi

Unofficial crap.  Save your money!

You should have seen the cover they wanted to do. It wasn't a glove, believe me.
heelaxl
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #786 on: January 27, 2009, 03:24:15 PM »

First of all I'm a big Guns fan so I don't want to talk shit of them, but I only wan't to say is that the record needs more promotion.
Everybody is saying that AC/DC made a very big comback, but they did a great promotion:
campaign, video, tour...record is selling !!!
I love Axl and the record and I wan't them to be number 1 again , but I think that they need a video soon with a good campaign ( I know / hope that the video for Better is coming soon ). After that make hopefully they make a great video for This I Love and the album will sell many copies !!

How do you guys think of that?

Jdog0830
Legend

Rocking and Rolling because I am young and free!!!

« Reply #787 on: January 27, 2009, 03:30:14 PM »

First of all I'm a big Guns fan so I don't want to talk shit of them, but I only wan't to say is that the record needs more promotion.
Everybody is saying that AC/DC made a very big comback, but they did a great promotion:
I love Axl and the record and I wan't them to be number 1 again , but I think that they need a video soon with a good campaign ( I know / hope that the video for Better is coming soon ). After that make hopefully they make a great video for This I Love and the album will sell many copies !!

I think that that must be what Axl is working on since we havent heard anything except that the Better Video is goin to come out soon

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=59678.0

Just keep on moving on don't turn around or you'll lose it all
doooodickiebr
VIP

Police and niggaz...get outta my way!

« Reply #788 on: January 27, 2009, 05:21:32 PM »

I think that that must be what Axl is working on since we havent heard anything except that the Better Video is goin to come out soon

i sure hope they're working on something - any promo would be nice!!

Baton Rouge, LA 1992
New Orleans, LA 1992
Biloxi, MS  2002 Cancelled!!!!
Kansas City, MO 2011
New Orleans, LA 2016
Houston, TX 2016
New Orleans, LA 2019
Biloxi, MS 2023
oldgunsfan
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #789 on: January 30, 2009, 08:29:21 PM »

This reminds me of the time Axl was telling the story of Sebastien telling him he should release Democracy and his reaction to the suggestion.  From what I've read from Axl, the promtion of this album has been the bain of his existence and there was a major disconnect between the plan and what actually happened and it seems he's trying to find out WTF happened and correct it Embarrassed
doooodickiebr
VIP

Police and niggaz...get outta my way!

« Reply #790 on: January 30, 2009, 09:01:01 PM »

i have no idea of what to think now

Baton Rouge, LA 1992
New Orleans, LA 1992
Biloxi, MS  2002 Cancelled!!!!
Kansas City, MO 2011
New Orleans, LA 2016
Houston, TX 2016
New Orleans, LA 2019
Biloxi, MS 2023
Jdog0830
Legend

Rocking and Rolling because I am young and free!!!

« Reply #791 on: January 30, 2009, 10:22:58 PM »

This reminds me of the time Axl was telling the story of Sebastien telling him he should release Democracy and his reaction to the suggestion.  From what I've read from Axl, the promtion of this album has been the bain of his existence and there was a major disconnect between the plan and what actually happened and it seems he's trying to find out WTF happened and correct it Embarrassed
That sucks u guys think ACDC's behind it lol

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=59678.0

Just keep on moving on don't turn around or you'll lose it all
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #792 on: January 31, 2009, 01:16:22 AM »

That sucks u guys think ACDC's behind it lol

This is what happens when Chinese Democracy Eventually/Now and horsey decide to mate.
y2marmar
Headliner

I love the chosen one...

« Reply #793 on: January 31, 2009, 06:58:29 AM »

That sounds about right, unfortunately. Sucks though.

Jean Claude Jaquatee...because you know who you are...when you're you
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: