Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 10, 2024, 04:36:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227871 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Saddam Hussein to be Executed within 30 days
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Saddam Hussein to be Executed within 30 days  (Read 30183 times)
Bud Fox
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #120 on: January 02, 2007, 02:52:03 AM »

wooaaahh good one..

You scammed your way out of serving in Iraq just like Bush scammed his way out serving his country. Interesting that you can point fingers, lie, name call and pussy bully safely behind the keyboard with this "hand injury" for years, but could not use that same hand to defend us all in Iraq.

A total fraud.

Protesting violence requires violent language.
-Lenny Bruce
Brody
« Reply #121 on: January 02, 2007, 02:58:18 AM »

wooaaahh good one..

You scammed your way out of serving in Iraq just like Bush scammed his way out serving his country. Interesting that you can point fingers, lie, name call and pussy bully safely behind the keyboard with this "hand injury" for years, but could not use that same hand to defend us all in Iraq.

A total fraud.

haha I scammed my way outta going to Iraq? Im in the Navy you fool! haha! Go whine about military recruiters on campus or some retarded shit like that.

Or better yet go cry about how your shitty little website got deleted and when I violated you civil rights..

Go kill yourself.
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #122 on: January 02, 2007, 03:07:08 AM »

bud fox why don't you go mourn his death somewhere else..

Good Riddance Saddam, Did any of you see how broken of a man he was at the gallows? Before I was all for him sitting in a prison and getting shit on but when I seen the fear in his eyes before they put the Noose around his neck I knew it was the right thing.

Did you watch the video?  I saw him taunting the crowd and even smiling at one point.  I'm not trying to compliment him, but he took it very calm.  He even refused his black mask. 

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #123 on: January 02, 2007, 03:10:38 AM »

If you want to die for Iraqis, take a fucking plane, today, to Baghdad, Bud Fox has this quaint idea that his taxes and the lives of our kids are to DEFEND AMERICA instead of some Republican wet dream utopian fantasy. Why aren't you over there again?

Its called proxy.

Another wet dream of yours Bud Fox is sure.

Why does Bud Fox keep referring to himself in third person?  Does he also use the "royal we?" freedom78 wonders. 

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
Brody
« Reply #124 on: January 02, 2007, 03:11:54 AM »

Good Riddance Saddam, Did any of you see how broken of a man he was at the gallows? Before I was all for him sitting in a prison and getting shit on but when I seen the fear in his eyes before they put the Noose around his neck I knew it was the right thing.

Did you watch the video?? I saw him taunting the crowd and even smiling at one point.? I'm not trying to compliment him, but he took it very calm.? He even refused his black mask.?

yes.. I seen the videos.. both versions the cell phone and the pro version.. where did he taunt the crowd? cause i didnt see that.. All I seen was a broken man.

http://www.aftonbladet.se/atv/player.html?catID=10&clipID=13693  <-- I just watched this one.. he just looks so beaten.. idk Maybe theres more footage i have not seen.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2007, 03:20:26 AM by Brody » Logged
Brody
« Reply #125 on: January 02, 2007, 03:14:24 AM »

If you want to die for Iraqis, take a fucking plane, today, to Baghdad, Bud Fox has this quaint idea that his taxes and the lives of our kids are to DEFEND AMERICA instead of some Republican wet dream utopian fantasy. Why aren't you over there again?

Its called proxy.

Another wet dream of yours Bud Fox is sure.

Why does Bud Fox keep referring to himself in third person?? Does he also use the "royal we?" freedom78 wonders.?

budfox is just here to harass people... hes someone else's alter ego.. he does it cause he has nothing better to spend his time doing..
« Last Edit: January 02, 2007, 03:21:01 AM by Brody » Logged
Bud Fox
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #126 on: January 02, 2007, 05:20:41 AM »

Bud Fox sees a total hypocrite. Have you contributed anything intelligent at all to this thread?

Bottom line: Saddam should have been tried by an international court. Most right wing types are too stupid to understand the repercussions of what just happened. Just as they were too stupid to understand the make up of "Iraq" before their failed occupation. Daddy Bush understood and that is why he never went into Iraq the first time. That is also why he has been brought in to clean up Jr's mess. People like Brody want to make this relevant because they desperately need their pride reassured that they weren't used like toilets by their own party, which of course, they were. It?s pathetic really- he has been reduced to focusing his attention on how  Saddam appeared  prior to his demise, rather than owning up to facts which are actually relevant.

Saddam will prove much more useful in death to the machismo loving Arabs than he ever did in life. He died a martyrs death at the hands of the Americans and the Iranian spies, will be the war cry. Sadly people like brody are not only getting used by their own party, but falling right in line with what Osama wanted the entire time-the end result being a sickening, disgusting waste of human life. Ironically he is more than willing to send other kids off to get butchered in the sand, while faking a hand injury to get out of serving in the meat grinder he so proudly promotes-Fox bets he uses the same hand to finger point with.

Protesting violence requires violent language.
-Lenny Bruce
Skeba
Laugh Whore
Legend

Comedy is tragedy plus time

« Reply #127 on: January 02, 2007, 07:14:36 AM »

Bud Fox and Brody will now both shut the fuck up for a while and stop the insults since you two can't seem to discuss this in a civil manner.

I've created an atmosphere where I?m a friend first, moderator second. Probably entertainer third.
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #128 on: January 02, 2007, 08:12:12 AM »

The death penalty is a disgrace, maybe one day the Iraqi government will be called to account for it

The sheer hypocrisy of executing a man because he executed someone else is almost more than i can comprehend

No matter what Saddam did a kangaroo court and death was not justice.

Quick! To the bandwagon!
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #129 on: January 02, 2007, 10:24:55 AM »

Did you watch the video?  I saw him taunting the crowd and even smiling at one point.  I'm not trying to compliment him, but he took it very calm.  He even refused his black mask. 

yes.. I seen the videos.. both versions the cell phone and the pro version.. where did he taunt the crowd? cause i didnt see that.. All I seen was a broken man.

http://www.aftonbladet.se/atv/player.html?catID=10&clipID=13693  <-- I just watched this one.. he just looks so beaten.. idk Maybe theres more footage i have not seen.

all the accounts i have read said he was defiant and he was indeed shouting back at the crowd.   it doesn't matter if he was laughing his ass off seconds before they kicked the chair out under him or if he was crying for his mom whilst pissing his pants...WHO CARES about this - its such non-news.  this changes nothing in the world.  we hung the wrong guy (so to speak).  i'm happy for the iraqi people (the ones who aren't mad about this) but this changes nothing for Americans or US troops - infact, it might only incite MORE violence.

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #130 on: January 02, 2007, 11:31:23 AM »

infact, it might only incite MORE violence.

That's exactly whats going to happen.

Saddam had thousands and thousands of supporters and admirers, and how do you suppose they are feeling right about now?

Pissed off, desperate, not to mention hungry for both revenge, and the blood of an American.

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #131 on: January 02, 2007, 01:20:09 PM »

It will maybe incite more violence, but as far as the civil war was going on over there, that won't make a big deal.

off topic
What was crazy about the execution was the attitude saddam had during the whole thing.
He behaved just like what an american movie would have portrayed for a hero's death.
That must have been wierd for someone used to watch spielberg movies for so long, and then, realize that, somewhere, in the middle east, some guy actually got that kind of attitude. yes it happens in real life. only difference is that the "hero" is american only in the movies.

They showed on CNN, some random passerby in manhattan reacting to saddam's death.
It was quite fun to watch. i thought i was over my "americans are stupid" phase. but this was too funny.
Hearing some fat ass bitch saying
" i am so happy that they killed him after what he has done to america, i hated the fact that he was not dead yet,  he should have gotten more than that. this punition was not enough ...Shocked
and some other guy in michigan or montana (i know montana does not exists ...) :
" he should have been shot, that would have been better, hanging was too nice ! "  Shocked

what i want to understand, is WHAT THE HELL SADDAM HAS TO DO WITH THESE PEOPLE???
you are in fuckin new york city!!! what do you of saddam? what did he do TO YOU ? do you really take it personnaly that he murdered thousands of kurds and chiites ? do you ? do you know where iraq is? do you still think ben laden is saddam hussein?
to analyse the issue is one thing.
to take everything personnaly and back to an "all american" issue is kinda dumb. but hey. what do you know.

back to topic

they killed him when only 2 of the 17 first charges were processed.
why? because 15 of the crimes/ issues (the biggest too) Saddam took part of / ordred (genocide, weapons traffic, money) were involving so MANY international personalities that it would have been a mess to handle them.

Donald Rumsfeld was saddam's fuckin friend.
French president made so many contracts with him.
these countries : france, USA, england, argentina, brazil, germany were HEAVILY involved with many of Saddam's acts.

that is why he was not judged in an International Court.
it would be easy, almost too easy, to blame the USA for that - as they as always do not like international courts, because they fear that one day a lot of their citizens would be taken down there -
but also France and Germany. they didnty want that court.

but in thend.
The USA lose again.
3000 dead.
they're a mess politicaly on their land.
they are more hated than ever. even more than before 9/11.
they lost in iraq. they dont where they're going. they're sending young kids to die and brainwashing their parents who still think america has to fight all over the world ....
Saddam Hussein has become an official martyr, he has shown dignity and a powerful face, and the only chance we had to take this dictator down for WHAT he has done, is gone, because the USA made it a personal cause.

but you know what? in the end. can't you see that dictators will never be judged normally. they either live peacfully in a villa (augusto) or die quickly and erase all their crimes (saddam).
because the world is full of dictators !!!

how can you judge One single guy on war crimes and tyranic behavior .... when 20 others are doing the same?

the arab countries remain silent, because 19 of these countries are ran by dictators.
the international community remains silent  because EVERY FUCKIN BODY is playing along / doing business with dictators.

do not hate saddam guys, your car is running on Oil he sold to your government, shaking hands and drinking tea with your ministers Smiley

PEACE

Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #132 on: January 02, 2007, 01:20:39 PM »

It will maybe incite more violence, but as far as the civil war was going on over there, that won't make a big deal.

off topic
What was crazy about the execution was the attitude saddam had during the whole thing.
He behaved just like what an american movie would have portrayed for a hero's death.
That must have been wierd for someone used to watch spielberg movies for so long, and then, realize that, somewhere, in the middle east, some guy actually got that kind of attitude. yes it happens in real life. only difference is that the "hero" is american only in the movies.

They showed on CNN, some random passerby in manhattan reacting to saddam's death.
It was quite fun to watch. i thought i was over my "americans are stupid" phase. but this was too funny.
" i am so happy that they killed him after what he has done to america, i hated the fact that he was not dead yet,  he should have gotten more than that. this punition was not enough ...Shocked
and some other guy in michigan or montana (i know montana does not exists ...) :
" he should have been shot, that would have been better, hanging was too nice ! "  Shocked

what i want to understand, is WHAT THE HELL SADDAM HAS TO DO WITH THESE PEOPLE???
you are in fuckin new york city!!! what do you of saddam? what did he do TO YOU ? do you really take it personnaly that he murdered thousands of kurds and chiites ? do you ? do you know where iraq is? do you still think ben laden is saddam hussein?
to analyse the issue is one thing.
to take everything personnaly and back to an "all american" issue is kinda dumb. but hey. what do you know.

back to topic

they killed him when only 2 of the 17 first charges were processed.
why? because 15 of the crimes/ issues (the biggest too) Saddam took part of / ordred (genocide, weapons traffic, money) were involving so MANY international personalities that it would have been a mess to handle them.

Donald Rumsfeld was saddam's fuckin friend.
French president made so many contracts with him.
these countries : france, USA, england, argentina, brazil, germany were HEAVILY involved with many of Saddam's acts.

that is why he was not judged in an International Court.
it would be easy, almost too easy, to blame the USA for that - as they as always do not like international courts, because they fear that one day a lot of their citizens would be taken down there -
but also France and Germany. they didnty want that court.

but in thend.
The USA lose again.
3000 dead.
they're a mess politicaly on their land.
they are more hated than ever. even more than before 9/11.
they lost in iraq. they dont where they're going. they're sending young kids to die and brainwashing their parents who still think america has to fight all over the world ....
Saddam Hussein has become an official martyr, he has shown dignity and a powerful face, and the only chance we had to take this dictator down for WHAT he has done, is gone, because the USA made it a personal cause.

but you know what? in the end. can't you see that dictators will never be judged normally. they either live peacfully in a villa (augusto) or die quickly and erase all their crimes (saddam).
because the world is full of dictators !!!

how can you judge One single guy on war crimes and tyranic behavior .... when 20 others are doing the same?

the arab countries remain silent, because 19 of these countries are ran by dictators.
the international community remains silent  because EVERY FUCKIN BODY is playing along / doing business with dictators.

do not hate saddam guys, your car is running on Oil he sold to your government, shaking hands and drinking tea with your ministers Smiley

PEACE

oh and happy new year Smiley

The Dog
Legend

« Reply #133 on: January 02, 2007, 01:48:01 PM »

and you're saying Americans are dumb??  rofl

I didn't see the show you are talking about, but I would say its safe to say in New York City, of all places, that there are plenty or arab-americans and Iraqi-Americans who do have a personal stake in what happens in the middle east and in Iraq.  So while it might not matter to everyone (I personally could have given a rats ass about saddam being executed) to some people here in America it did.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2007, 01:52:29 PM by HannaHat » Logged

freedom78
Legend

« Reply #134 on: January 02, 2007, 01:55:57 PM »

off topic

Some of your post is nothing more than ignorant bigotry.  And I thought I was over my "french are arrogant assholes" phase.  Seriously, don't judge 300 million people by two interviews given on the streets of New York.   ok         

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #135 on: January 03, 2007, 09:56:10 AM »

off topic

Some of your post is nothing more than ignorant bigotry.  And I thought I was over my "french are arrogant assholes" phase.  Seriously, don't judge 300 million people by two interviews given on the streets of New York.   ok         

i know that's why i was posting that off topic and said it was quite "fun"' to watch.
for HannaHat > the "montana does not exist" thing is a private joke with some of my american friends. sorry.
and no they were not arab americans.

just like some guys here that CANNOT stand saddam and would drink the blood of all the iraqis to see him dead .... just wierd to take new issues like that so personnaly.

but again. that was not the main point of my post , lets talk about more constructive things Smiley

freedom78
Legend

« Reply #136 on: January 03, 2007, 12:37:19 PM »

i know that's why i was posting that off topic and said it was quite "fun"' to watch.
for HannaHat > the "montana does not exist" thing is a private joke with some of my american friends. sorry.
and no they were not arab americans.

just like some guys here that CANNOT stand saddam and would drink the blood of all the iraqis to see him dead .... just wierd to take new issues like that so personnaly.

but again. that was not the main point of my post , lets talk about more constructive things Smiley

I know that I'm relieved to hear that you don't truly believe Montana doesn't exist.  I have a couple of friends from Montana, one of whom takes great joy in trying to convince the gullible that Montana just got modern toilets and running water within the last five years.  It's quite fun to watch people say, "Really?"

Back on topic:

I know I don't take the death of Saddam personally (i.e. I take no joy in it, I haven't gone into the street and fired weapons into the air, etc.), except that I'm against the death penalty, so I suppose it's personal in that sense. 
« Last Edit: January 03, 2007, 12:40:45 PM by freedom78 » Logged

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
Booker Floyd
Groupie
Legend

« Reply #137 on: January 03, 2007, 01:29:27 PM »

Slightly off-topic, but relating to the death penalty:

NJ panel urges death penalty abolishment

By BETH DeFALCO, Associated Press Writer 17 minutes ago

TRENTON, N.J. - A special commission recommended abolishing capital punishment in the Garden State and replacing it with life imprisonment without the possibility of parole, saying the death penalty costs taxpayers more than paying for prisoners to serve life terms.

The report released Tuesday, authored by a 13-member commission created in late 2005 by the Legislature, also cited other states reconsidering the death penalty, federal court moves to restrict executions of the mentally retarded and juveniles, and religious opposition to the punishment.

The governor favors abolishing the death penalty, as do leaders of both houses of the Legislature.

"There is increasing evidence that the death penalty is inconsistent with evolving standards of decency," the report said.

The commission cited a number of conflicting studies in concluding that there is no "compelling evidence" that the state's death penalty deters people from committing murders.

It said the state would save money by abolishing the death penalty: The public defender's office estimated a switch would save it nearly $1.5 million a year, corrections officials said they would save roughly $1 million over the lifetime of each condemned inmate, and the courts also could see reduced costs.

Gov. Jon S. Corzine, a Democrat, said he would work to ensure the death penalty is taken off the books. New Jersey would be the first state to abolish the death penalty legislatively since the
U.S. Supreme Court reinstated capital punishment in 1976.

"As someone who has long opposed the death penalty, I look forward to working with the Legislature to implement the recommendations outlined in the report," Corzine said in statement.

Republicans bashed the report's findings.

"The Democrats' radical agenda is out-of-touch with the values of millions of New Jerseyans," said state Sen. Nicholas Asselta.

The report was also decried by some survivors of people who were slain by the nine men now on New Jersey's death row.

Marilyn Flax said she vividly recalled phone conversations with her husband's killer, John Martini Sr., who was convicted in 1991 of kidnapping Fair Lawn warehouse manager Irving Flax and then murdering him after getting $25,000 of a $100,000 ransom.

"I spoke to my husband's killer four times on the phone, hearing how he pretended to let him go," she said. "The last words I heard from my husband, in a piercing, screaming voice, were `Give him the money, or he'll kill me.'"

She said allowing Martini to live would be an insult.

The state's last execution was in 1963.

If lawmakers and Corzine implement the commission's recommendation, New Jersey would become the 13th state without a death penalty. New Jersey was the third state to impose a death penalty moratorium to study the issue, behind Maryland and Illinois.
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #138 on: January 03, 2007, 02:58:51 PM »

Marilyn Flax said she vividly recalled phone conversations with her husband's killer, John Martini Sr., who was convicted in 1991 of kidnapping Fair Lawn warehouse manager Irving Flax and then murdering him after getting $25,000 of a $100,000 ransom.

"I spoke to my husband's killer four times on the phone, hearing how he pretended to let him go," she said. "The last words I heard from my husband, in a piercing, screaming voice, were `Give him the money, or he'll kill me.'"

That seriously gives me the chills.  To imagine a loved one of mine in that situation, to truly put yourselves (and the person you love) in those shoes should shake anyone to the core.  It's easy to say the death penalty is bad and immoral blah blah blah, until someone you know is screaming for mercy and begging for their life.  To me its the same arguement as the pro-life people who say "no abortions no matter what", that is until it's THEIR daughter who is brutally gang raped and impregnated by some animal barely fit to be called human, or these douche bags who say war war war, but not MY son or daughter!!  let your kids go fight my battles......

I'm glad I don't live in New Jersey.

freedom78
Legend

« Reply #139 on: January 03, 2007, 03:12:05 PM »

That seriously gives me the chills.  To imagine a loved one of mine in that situation, to truly put yourselves (and the person you love) in those shoes should shake anyone to the core.  It's easy to say the death penalty is bad and immoral blah blah blah, until someone you know is screaming for mercy and begging for their life.  To me its the same arguement as the pro-life people who say "no abortions no matter what", that is until it's THEIR daughter who is brutally gang raped and impregnated by some animal barely fit to be called human, or these douche bags who say war war war, but not MY son or daughter!!  let your kids go fight my battles......

I'm glad I don't live in New Jersey.

My objections to the death penalty have little to do with a lack of sympathy for victims and their loved ones. 

My main objection is that I simply believe that it is wrong for the state to kill its own people.  The execution of a state's own population has been used for thousands of years to crack down on any who oppose their government.  While this may not apply to the US as much as to other places, executions have always been a way for governments to silence the will of the people for change. 

In addition, it is not a successful deterrent.  There have been enough studies to establish that.  The argument about doing it to reduce the costs of incarcerating prisoners for life is among the most cold and callous arguments I've ever heard.  Killing someone to save a few dollars is unacceptable.   

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: