Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 10:39:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227903 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  Solo requests for upcoming (U.K) tour
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Solo requests for upcoming (U.K) tour  (Read 1764 times)
UK SUBS
Opening Act

Here Today...

« on: April 17, 2012, 06:14:36 PM »

Since 2002, the only solo that hit a decent note for me was Robin's and Richard's rendition of 'beautiful' - I say that also as a HUGH Bucket' fan.
But in 2009+ the solo's have been genuinely enjoyable for me.

Do you have any solos you want to hear? drop? added?
Personally, I'll be GUTTED if DJ doesn't hit "Ballad of Death" - Jesus I LOVE that song.
Any views? Or is this the time you go to the bathroom or bar?? Grin
UK SUBS
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2012, 06:36:17 PM »

Dead Horse? thats pants!!
Fuckers Tongue
CIAT
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2012, 01:38:57 AM »

Personally I hope DJ doesn't play any solo's at all because BOD and MA are just boring generic attempts at "soul" and "melodic" playing to my ears.

Honestly, I'd be fine if half the set was just Ron playing his solo material. Infact, I'd fully support it.

Broski
3STRANG3D
Headliner

Nothing UnReal Just human

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2012, 09:14:38 AM »

Woah! thats a really tough question! I suppose it needs to be something that the majority of fans will be familiarized with, cause you dont want % of the listeners to fall asleep , at least this is how I view this cause OK, me and the guy next are hardcore fans & all that but it aint work like that for the full capacity I suppose.

Who was playing pink panther or maybe I am getting seriously confused here? I am sure you guys will know. Maybe I dreamt about it............ ah whateva. 

Popular instrumental that can be played as solo hm... I have to think about this! Its a really cool question cause I cant see them covering Sinatra's my way!   

"There goes mama, spwashin in the wa-ta! no more fightin wit dad! no more restraining order! no more step-da-da! no more new brother! blow her kisses bye-bye! Say mommy you love her! " Eminem BITCH!!!
KeyserSoze
Opening Act

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2012, 12:22:29 PM »

Woah! thats a really tough question! I suppose it needs to be something that the majority of fans will be familiarized with, cause you dont want % of the listeners to fall asleep , at least this is how I view this cause OK, me and the guy next are hardcore fans & all that but it aint work like that for the full capacity I suppose.

Who was playing pink panther or maybe I am getting seriously confused here? I am sure you guys will know. Maybe I dreamt about it............ ah whateva. 

Popular instrumental that can be played as solo hm... I have to think about this! Its a really cool question cause I cant see them covering Sinatra's my way!   

That would be Ron http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2q1an0r3qyM&feature=fvst  Smiley

"You wanted the best? Well, they didn't fuckin' make it! So here's what you get! From Hollywood..Guns 'N' Roses!"
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: