Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 09:13:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227888 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  "Gunsguy" at mygnr claims he has heard a finished mix of a song from CD:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 Go Down Print
Author Topic: "Gunsguy" at mygnr claims he has heard a finished mix of a song from CD:  (Read 47515 times)
sic.
id est
VIP

i wrote don't cry

« Reply #160 on: January 14, 2007, 07:57:15 PM »

Heads up - new GunsGuy post.

Reading it now.

First he can't say anything on a public forum. Then he offers up his e-mail so all those 'interested' can ask him directly. Same difference - he says something in an e-mail, eventually it gets posted on the forums, he'll be cited as the source. Somehow I fail to see how it would serve his purposes any better.

Anyway, he told me through PM that he's gonna give us details very soon.

Took less than a day for his gag order to loosen up, eh?  ok

There's no logic here today / Do as you got to, go your own way / I said that's right / Time's short your life's your own / And in the end / We are just...
GNRfan2008
Headliner

« Reply #161 on: January 14, 2007, 08:00:06 PM »

Heads up - new GunsGuy post.

Reading it now.

First he can't say anything on a public forum. Then he offers up his e-mail so all those 'interested' can ask him directly. Same difference - he says something in an e-mail, eventually it gets posted on the forums, he'll be cited as the source. Somehow I fail to see how it would serve his purposes any better.

Anyway, he told me through PM that he's gonna give us details very soon.

I emailed him and asked him to tell me. This is what he told me:

"The world will know all at the same time sorry

gunsguy"

So then I replied and asked him WHY he gave out his email and he told me that now he has my email, he can tell me (and everyone else who emailed him) the news once he is allowed to talk about it.
flicknn
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #162 on: January 14, 2007, 08:00:35 PM »

this could be a new song played live on the grammys ?
GNRfan2008
Headliner

« Reply #163 on: January 14, 2007, 08:02:40 PM »

2 weeks is January 28th. And actually, he said this stuff yesterday so 2 weeks from yesterday would be the 27th. Aren't the Grammy's in February?
bringbackadler
I don't know who's in the band
Banned
VIP

If you aint old school, kiss my ass

« Reply #164 on: January 14, 2007, 08:02:59 PM »

I think at the Super Bowl is more likely. ?Cool

"Adler's drumming made the band; he made a big musical difference. His sense of swing was the push and pull that gave those songs their feel, afterwards, nothing worked."? Izzy Stradlin
SLCPUNK
« Reply #165 on: January 14, 2007, 08:03:36 PM »

HA!
dodger girl
Rocker

art is resistance

« Reply #166 on: January 14, 2007, 08:04:59 PM »

i want to take a shot at the guessing game Smiley

i think what Gunsguy is talking about is that we will hear the first single (Better) in two weeks and that it's not the same as the demo we all know, it's been somewhat changed and improved (hopefully). They will release this single in an unprecedented way, through internet forums and the likes, and this way, it will reach the whole world so everyone from all around can hear it at the same time, thus starting "something incredible and never been done before in the history of rock & roll"

two weeks before i eat my words lol
« Last Edit: January 14, 2007, 08:11:15 PM by dodger girl » Logged

dodger girl
Rocker

art is resistance

« Reply #167 on: January 14, 2007, 08:09:15 PM »

gunsguy"

mm this could be read as if he's saying we will all hear Sorry at the same time lol, but most likely is not.. i still believe it's Better he's talking about

when is the superbowl? that's like the other major way to reach the whole world besides internet right? that theory could bear some truth as well, we will see..

bringbackadler
Banned
VIP

« Reply #168 on: January 14, 2007, 08:10:11 PM »

i want to take a shot at the guessing game Smiley

i think what Gunsguy is talking about is that we will hear the first single (Better) in two weeks and that it's not the same as the demo we all know, it's been somewhat changed and improved (hopefully). They will release this single in an unprecedent way, through internet forums and the likes, and this way, it will reach the whole world so everyone from all around can hear it at the same time, thus starting "something incredible and never been done before in the history of rock & roll"

two weeks before i eat my words lol

Maybe they plan on releasing "Move To the City" 2007 Re-mix. It'll have a totally shredded modern sound "that you will not be able to get out of your mind ! ? ok

"Adler's drumming made the band; he made a big musical difference. His sense of swing was the push and pull that gave those songs their feel, afterwards, nothing worked."? Izzy Stradlin
flicknn
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #169 on: January 14, 2007, 08:10:40 PM »

thats the end of that Madison locked that topic
GNRfan2008
Headliner

« Reply #170 on: January 14, 2007, 08:10:56 PM »

gunsguy"

mm this could be read as if he's saying we will all hear Sorry at the same time lol, but most likely is not.. i still believe it's Better he's talking about

when is the superbowl? that's like the other major way to reach the whole world besides internet right? that theory could bear some truth as well, we will see..

LOL no he was just saying "sorry" that he could not say more about the situation.
estebanf
Odio a Aito De La Rua
Legend

Robin Finck

« Reply #171 on: January 14, 2007, 08:12:54 PM »

gunsguy"

February 4th, 2007 @ Dolphin Stadium - Miami Gardens, FL (capacity: 70.000)

20 days, 21 hours left

1993: 7/17
2010: 3/10 - 3/18 - 3/22
2011: 10/2 - 10/5 - 10/8 - 10/10 - 10/12 - 10/15
2014: 3/28 - 3/30 - 4/1 - 4/3 - 4/6 - 4/12
2016: 6/26 - 7/1 - 11/1 - 11/4 - 11/5
2017: 1/10
2022: 9/30 - 10/0
sic.
id est
VIP

i wrote don't cry

« Reply #172 on: January 14, 2007, 08:22:07 PM »

So then I replied and asked him WHY he gave out his email and he told me that now he has my email, he can tell me (and everyone else who emailed him) the news once he is allowed to talk about it.

Yeah, that gives the people on 'the list' about a two minute headstart from everybody else, since its going to be all over the forums soon after. Mind asking him whether people registered for e-mail updates at gunsnroses.com will get the same update from the band?

gunsguy"

Dodgy, dodger. What he would've said "There was a time I had the blues but it was all for the better"?

There's no logic here today / Do as you got to, go your own way / I said that's right / Time's short your life's your own / And in the end / We are just...
GNRfan2008
Headliner

« Reply #173 on: January 14, 2007, 08:23:58 PM »

Yeah, that gives the people on 'the list' about a two minute headstart from everybody else, since its going to be all over the forums soon after. Mind asking him whether people registered for e-mail updates at gunsnroses.com will get the same update from the band?

gunsguy"

Dodgy, dodger. What he would've said "There was a time I had the blues but it was all for the better"?

I'd gladly ask him that, but I seriously doubt he would have any idea of that. Besides, they didn't even send out an email update for Axl's letter to the fans about the tentative date and Merck's firing. GNR.com's "email updates" seem to be nonexistant to me.
sic.
id est
VIP

i wrote don't cry

« Reply #174 on: January 14, 2007, 08:30:40 PM »

I'd gladly ask him that, but I seriously doubt he would have any idea of that. Besides, they didn't even send out an email update for Axl's letter to the fans about the tentative date and Merck's firing. GNR.com's "email updates" seem to be nonexistant to me.

Just humoring myself with the idea of having a 'Gunsguy's mailing list', which would serve as a news outlet for GNR.

--

Not saying he's all out bogus, yet not believing him either. He might have information but that information is worth more than a nickel only if it comes to pass.

bringbackadler
Banned
VIP

« Reply #175 on: January 14, 2007, 08:35:51 PM »

Huh ?! What an interesting day this has kind of turned out to be. Speculation hype seemed to jump a little today. I wonder what we'll be hearing tomorrow ? Maybe a studio leak ?

EFISH
« Reply #176 on: January 14, 2007, 08:38:58 PM »

Not gunsguy related, but something similiar:

http://www.gnr2k.com/board/index.php?topic=1158.0
BurningHills
Legend

Resurrection Joe

« Reply #177 on: January 14, 2007, 08:41:43 PM »

Interesting....

I'd call BS, but at this point, who knows?  Huh

05.15.06 - Hammerstein Ballroom - New York, NY
11.10.06 - Madison Square Garden - New York, NY
11.20.11 - Mohegan Sun Arena - Wilkes-Barre, PA
02.27.12 - Electric Factory - Philadelphia, PA
EFISH
« Reply #178 on: January 14, 2007, 08:42:59 PM »

Interesting....

I'd call BS, but at this point, who knows?  Huh
I'm thinking its pretty obviously bullshit.......but it is still interesting nonetheless, and I figured I'd post it [just in case].
estebanf
Odio a Aito De La Rua
Legend

Robin Finck

« Reply #179 on: January 14, 2007, 08:47:00 PM »

I know I've read somewhere about that ''Leave Me Alone'' track. Was that title mentioned on RS?

Anyway, I smell bullshit. There was a very similar post a few days ago, but with different tracklists.

1993: 7/17
2010: 3/10 - 3/18 - 3/22
2011: 10/2 - 10/5 - 10/8 - 10/10 - 10/12 - 10/15
2014: 3/28 - 3/30 - 4/1 - 4/3 - 4/6 - 4/12
2016: 6/26 - 7/1 - 11/1 - 11/4 - 11/5
2017: 1/10
2022: 9/30 - 10/0
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: