Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 12:32:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227888 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  "Guns N' Roses hunts agency to push long-awaited album"
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: "Guns N' Roses hunts agency to push long-awaited album"  (Read 8155 times)
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2008, 03:15:06 PM »

no chance China would let GNR play "Chinese Democracy"

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
duga
VIP

If you're not a rock star - at least act like one

« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2008, 03:15:35 PM »

This is going to be the key to the success of the album and this version of the band. They need to come with something innovating which has never been done before. I think they should come up with some kind of charity show, festival, or gimmick show that has not been done before. Then they can get it televised on a major network, in order to get major ratings.

Remember David Blaine did his special a few weeks ago on ABC and it had huge ratings although the ending was terrible. Maybe GNR can perform on The Great Wall of China... How appropriate would that be! A concert televised on ABC, NBC, or CBS from the Great Wall of China would definitely have HUGE ratings. Plus I am sure networks around the world would want to televise the concert like they did the Olympics.

About a year ago they had a skater jump over the great wall... why not a GNR concert? Audioslave even played in Cuba a few years back. This concert will give huge exposure and great publicity plus giving away a CD for people who go their concerts, plus peope buying the CD on their own would bring in big numbers.

I was looking at the UYI tour information... it says that more than 7 million people went to those concerts. If they do a similar type tour and give away a CD at their shows, plus the purchases other fans make... they could reach really high numbers. That would be incredible for today standards.

This will bring instant credebility to this band.

Uhm, I guess we'll have to see how the album is doing before planning a world tour for 7 million people.

Stockholm 2006, Oslo 2010, Maryland 2016, Stockholm 2017, Gothenburg 2018

Power to the people, peace out and blame Canada
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: