Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 04:27:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227842 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  Another question
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Another question  (Read 3057 times)
You Gonna Eat That?
Rocker

Mada-Gaz-car

« on: October 15, 2005, 06:04:57 AM »

It says that November Rain from Live era was taken from the same Tokyo concert as the DVD'd... but its not same... typo, or?

Dave Mustaine discusses the origins of the name of his band, Megadeath: "The band's name means the act of dying, but, like, really mega."
Genesis
The Reincarnation of Morpheus
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2005, 09:42:43 AM »

It says that November Rain from Live era was taken from the same Tokyo concert as the DVD'd... but its not same... typo, or?

It was, but it's edited.

Fuck 'Em All.
You Gonna Eat That?
Rocker

Mada-Gaz-car

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2005, 02:27:56 AM »

the vocals are completley different... so the music was taken from the tokyo and the vocals edited in or somthing?

Dave Mustaine discusses the origins of the name of his band, Megadeath: "The band's name means the act of dying, but, like, really mega."
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2005, 02:47:06 AM »

Axl redone the vocals on Live Era. Pretty pathetic. Thats the worst live album ever. The only highlight on it is Dust N Bones. Axl should have just released a bootleg instead of doing any "finishing touches" on it. But Axl isn't the only person to do this. Sarah Mclachlan had a live album back in the late 90's that sounded like studio work with crowd noise added in, and she passed it off as a live album. There's also a Stones greatest hits album that sounds like some of the songs have been touched up.

You Gonna Eat That?
Rocker

Mada-Gaz-car

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2005, 07:17:56 AM »

Dont Cry sounds pretty much the same... then again some others that were on the Tokyo dvd sound different on Live Era.... you know some things are better left unknown for me. I ask questions... get answers and things are ruined for me. Another one down...  Cry

wadey
Legend

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2005, 02:54:15 PM »

Theres one of these threads in APPETITE FOR COLLECTION......or dont you read the boards!   Grin

wembley-91'  leeds-02'  donington-06'  sheffield-06'  leeds-10'  manchester-10'  manchester-12' - donington 18' -and i finally met Axl !
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: