Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 06:08:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227880 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Women
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Women  (Read 16932 times)
SuperMike
« Reply #40 on: June 19, 2006, 02:25:07 PM »

Just watch a Girls Gone Wild DVD and then ask yourself if these creatures are worth getting upset over...

They don't represent all women.

your right..? they represent all of them except the fat and ugly ones... the rest are just like what you see on those DVD's....? or on Tommy Lee's Titty Cam..

They are all dead from the neck up.

There's plenty of beautiful women who don't subject themselves to those sort of things.? Your view of women is distorted by media.

And calling someone "dead from the neck up" is a reflection of your own mental capacity.
Yeah, screw what you see on TV or what they sell on DVD/VHS. There's good and bad in everything no matter what.
kockstar999
Banned
Rocker

Ladies and Gentlemen, Mr Kevin Federline!!

« Reply #41 on: June 19, 2006, 04:42:51 PM »

Just watch a Girls Gone Wild DVD and then ask yourself if these creatures are worth getting upset over...

your right..? they represent all of them except the fat and ugly ones... the rest are just like what you see on those DVD's....? or on Tommy Lee's Titty Cam..

There's plenty of beautiful women who don't subject themselves to those sort of things.? Your view of women is distorted by media.

And calling someone "dead from the neck up" is a reflection of your own mental capacity.

really?  look whos that coming from.. your trying to defend the Girls gone wild.... lol you think im not smarter than you?? id bet any amount that if we ever went head to head in any kind of intelligence test that you would loose...

now show me your tits for these beads bitch!!!!

lol... your fucking crazy girl.
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #42 on: June 19, 2006, 04:52:58 PM »

women are the best thing ever invented.... A rib started it all hihi
GeorgeSteele
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #43 on: June 19, 2006, 05:03:54 PM »

really?? look whos that coming from.. your trying to defend the Girls gone wild.... lol you think im not smarter than you?? id bet any amount that if we ever went head to head in any kind of intelligence test that you would loose...

now show me your tits for these beads bitch!!!!

lol... your fucking crazy girl.

That's pretty rude and uncalled for.  Your comments are offensive not only to all women on this board but also to every guy with a mother, girlfriend, wife, sister or daughter.  I don't think you mean what you say, but it's still fucked up.
journey
Moondancer
Legend

« Reply #44 on: June 19, 2006, 05:16:41 PM »

really?? look whos that coming from.. your trying to defend the Girls gone wild.... lol

The girls in those videos are not one dimensional. They have other facets to their character, but you're only given one side of it. So you shouldn't assume what kind of people they are by that. And furthermore, just because a woman indulges in her sexuality doesn't qualify her as a slut.

you think im not smarter than you?? id bet any amount that if we ever went head to head in any kind of intelligence test that you would loose...

Don't you mean I would lose? Anyway, I never claimed to be smarter than you. I'm just trying to say if you measure someone's importance by what gender they are or how they look, then that's truly sad.

Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #45 on: June 19, 2006, 05:49:37 PM »

you think im not smarter than you?? id bet any amount that if we ever went head to head in any kind of intelligence test that you would loose...

Don't you mean I would lose?

rofl

Subtle. To the point. A clear dismissal of a subject that had never been raised, yet was seemingly forced by an ignorant reading and a lack of basic comprehension on the part of the antagonist. Without rise, too.

The perfect post!

As far as women go... Yeah, they're alright. They'll do. I got my pre-release English Literature paper for my synoptic unit, a three hour exam that is tommorow, last Tuesday, and it's focus is feminism in literature and criticism (anybody else?). I'll admit, I was gutted. At first purely because I'm a misogynist. But the criticism in the paper is awful! I guess I should go and read it again in preparation for tommorow though.........
« Last Edit: June 19, 2006, 05:51:40 PM by Jim » Logged

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Chelle
VIP

~Crazy Bitch~

« Reply #46 on: June 19, 2006, 07:16:28 PM »

All women are different.? I definitely see where SkynyrdGirl was coming from because I've dealt with hateful little bitches my whole life... (and ya know, they never grow up!? no )... but you can't let a bad experience with one chick shape your views on all of us.? You'll end up missing out on all the nice girls, just because you let one who wasn't so nice give you a bad attitude.?
Some of us are kinda sweet? ?Wink

id bet any amount that if we ever went head to head in any kind of intelligence test that you would loose...

hihi
« Last Edit: June 19, 2006, 07:35:21 PM by Chelle » Logged

"She was queen for about an hour...? after that, shit got sour... She took all I ever had.? No sign of guilt.? No feeling of bad, no..."
Graciela
« Reply #47 on: June 19, 2006, 07:46:00 PM »

Get this... I AM a girl, and I don't trust girls. I've been to girl's schools all my life, been bullied by girls, looked down on by girls, and I just find most girls (except a very small few) are 100% bitch. I get on with guys so much better because I feel like you know where you are with a guy. A girl is way more likely to be all nice and friendly to your face and then bitch about you behind your back, which is fucking disgusting behavior and I fucking hate it.
Guys are just more honest.
I'd never tell a girl a secret if I had one, but I would tell a guy.

And women complain of sexism!? They all need to take long hard looks at themselves and quit being bitchy about shit, and quit gossiping and that way maybe they'll get somewhere with the whole equality thing! Until the bitching ends, which won't ever happen.... there will not be harmony in the world.

Really, I think you should do something about that hatred you have towards women... it's not healthy...

You talk about bitching but, do you wanna tell me exactly what the hell you are doing with posts like this one if not bitching? So,
 you have had some bad experiences with women in the past. Well tough. So have I. Sure there are a lot of women who are bitches. But there're also a lot of bastards around.

I'll tell you what the problem is: When we stop putting people into groups and start treating them as individuals, as persons, then and only then there will be harmony in the world.

Why on earth are you calling me a bitch? Do you know me??  Huh
 Huh
« Last Edit: June 19, 2006, 07:57:51 PM by Graciela » Logged
misterID
"Enlightened"
Banned
Legend

I did not have sexual relations with that llama

« Reply #48 on: June 19, 2006, 07:48:25 PM »

All women are different.? I definitely see where SkynyrdGirl was coming from because I've dealt with hateful little bitches my whole life... (and ya know, they never grow up!? no )... but you can't let a bad experience with one chick shape your views on all of us.? You'll end up missing out on all the nice girls, just because you let one who wasn't so nice give you a bad attitude.?

You mean you know a sweet chick? Where??

GNR delusion disorder, there is help for you.
http://www.chopaway.com/evolution/forum.php
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #49 on: June 19, 2006, 07:54:01 PM »

From my point of view ( and i've read the whole 3 pages), men AND women who speak shit of the other gender have issues ( me included as some guessed/know).

When you have issues, it only brings people with their own traumas and issues towards you.

I have NEVER seen a  relationship between one who has issues and one who hasn't.

We get what we deserve, that is SO true.

Deserve is not always the right term, but we get what we CAN get and until there is a noticeable change of attitude within one's self, nothing can change.

So if men and women get disrespect from the other gender, i think the right answer would be to stay off love for a moment, do some soul searching and change what needs to be.

Nothing to say
Chelle
VIP

~Crazy Bitch~

« Reply #50 on: June 19, 2006, 07:57:05 PM »

You mean you know a sweet chick? Where??

C'mon, I'm a sweetheart! ? Kiss

... ask Jim? ?Grin

"She was queen for about an hour...? after that, shit got sour... She took all I ever had.? No sign of guilt.? No feeling of bad, no..."
Elrothiel
« Reply #51 on: June 19, 2006, 08:54:40 PM »

Get this... I AM a girl, and I don't trust girls. I've been to girl's schools all my life, been bullied by girls, looked down on by girls, and I just find most girls (except a very small few) are 100% bitch. I get on with guys so much better because I feel like you know where you are with a guy. A girl is way more likely to be all nice and friendly to your face and then bitch about you behind your back, which is fucking disgusting behavior and I fucking hate it.
Guys are just more honest.
I'd never tell a girl a secret if I had one, but I would tell a guy.

And women complain of sexism!? They all need to take long hard looks at themselves and quit being bitchy about shit, and quit gossiping and that way maybe they'll get somewhere with the whole equality thing! Until the bitching ends, which won't ever happen.... there will not be harmony in the world.

Really, I think you should do something about that hatred you have towards women... it's not healthy...

You talk about bitching but, do you wanna tell me exactly what the hell you are doing with posts like this one if not bitching? So,
 you have had some bad experiences with women in the past. Well tough. So have I. Sure there are a lot of women who are bitches. But there're also a lot of bastards around.

I'll tell you what the problem is: When we stop putting people into groups and start treating them as individuals, as persons, then and only then there will be harmony in the world.

Why on earth are you calling me a bitch? Do you know me?  Huh
 Huh

Graciela, I'm not calling you specifically a bitch, and I do not hate all women. Hate is a very strong word which I don't like to use lightly!

What I meant by that post is that because of all my past experiences, I just find it hard to trust women, and if I am friends with one, it takes a longer time for them to earn my trust than it does for men.

I know that not all men are all that either, but at least most of them don't play mind games with you and bitch about you behind your back!!

And I've not had just ONE bad experience. At all three schools I was at, they were all-girl's schools, and I was bullied. I was just always different from them, and I didn't fit in because I was honest and non-bitchy.

And the only place I've ever been "popular" in any place of education was art college, and that was co-ed... and the majority of my friends were guys... there were a few girls who were my friends too though! I guess its cuz it was art college, and that meant there were a lot more creative intelligent people there who I could relate to and fit in properly. Most people there had quirky behavior and it was awesome!

But still... I don't trust women easily...

I can get on with women though... its just that I would think twice before telling them anything about myself that I didn't want a lot of people to know!

I don't even tell my mom everything! I tell my BF everything, but not my mom...

I think I have issues... nervous
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #52 on: June 19, 2006, 11:34:16 PM »

The thread is titled, "Women."  While working with an 80 year old patient of mine who just happened to be about 80 years old and a veteran of World War 2, I asked him, "Where did you find the most beautiful women in the world?"  I asked it in the nicest way possible, and I swear to you he gave these words of wisdom..."The most beautiful?  I don't know.  You turn 'em over and they all look the same."  You turn 'em over and they all look the same.   rofl

beer

I don't know 'bout you guys and gals, but I respect my veterans!   hihi

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
monkeychow
VIP

How's that for provocation?

« Reply #53 on: June 20, 2006, 02:48:51 AM »

I think women are just like men: Some of them are nice and some of them are cocksuckers. The difference is, cocksucking is something I enjoy in a woman  rofl

Only kidding..sorry if that offended anyone!!

Truth be told: its not women that are the problem. Like for every bitch woman out there you can get theres a jerk guy. The real problem is PEOPLE!!

Its that basicly...not everyone is nice. I'm not saying everyone is a prick/bitch either - but its just the facts that theres a lot of assholes of both genders around.

It makes me sad. I don't know what we can do about it. I guess all we can do is try and be a better person ourselves, and assuming we don't get squashed like a bug on the windshield by some amoral empathyless asshole, try and treat others with respect and compassion, and hope it spreads.
 peace
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #54 on: June 20, 2006, 04:16:58 AM »

The thread is titled, "Women."? While working with an 80 year old patient of mine who just happened to be about 80 years old and a veteran of World War 2, I asked him, "Where did you find the most beautiful women in the world?"? I asked it in the nicest way possible, and I swear to you he gave these words of wisdom..."The most beautiful?? I don't know.? You turn 'em over and they all look the same."? You turn 'em over and they all look the same.? ?rofl

beer

I don't know 'bout you guys and gals, but I respect my veterans!? ?hihi

the kid from brooklyn would have been proud.... hihi That is one wise man
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #55 on: June 20, 2006, 09:31:42 PM »

C'mon, I'm a sweetheart!   Kiss

... ask Jim   Grin

Well. Somtimes. But you've got to treat her right, or she's a

bitch!

O' though, she's alright. You know.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Mama Kin
VIP

It's Just a Ride

« Reply #56 on: June 21, 2006, 01:46:32 AM »

Forget the girl and get new and better friends.....You don't bang a friend's ex, sister, mother, wife, etc etc without his express permission and crystal clear permission.

Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona Bay
Chelle
VIP

~Crazy Bitch~

« Reply #57 on: June 21, 2006, 02:07:35 AM »

Well. Somtimes. But you've got to treat her right, or she's a

bitch!

O' though, she's alright. You know.

Watch it, bitch...?

I'll post one of your many love notes!? ?hihi

axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #58 on: June 21, 2006, 05:28:53 AM »

Forget the girl and get new and better friends.....You don't bang a friend's ex, sister, mother, wife, etc etc without his express permission and crystal clear permission.

Cheers, all my other mates have said this aswell, it's just him that doesn't seem to realise this and thinks it's ok because they're both single

That's a hatrick for Doull
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #59 on: June 21, 2006, 06:11:47 AM »

girls don't care for " mates" like men do.

Shame for men, sometimes, i am sure they go past great love stories.

Nothing to say
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: