Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 01:41:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227883 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Winning from the radio stations
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Winning from the radio stations  (Read 16768 times)
axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #40 on: August 15, 2011, 11:09:33 AM »

Got to meet Gilbert after the show.

Axl is God.
Albert S Miller
Legend

Simply can't get much better than this!!!

« Reply #41 on: August 15, 2011, 02:48:13 PM »

I saw the Titanic thing when I was in Vegas, it was really nifty, I enjoyed it, well most of it, a huge flying Beetle Bug flew down the back of my husbands shirt and I was so horrified I could not get it out, thank goodness for the help of a brave soul!!

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
axlrosegnr
Legend

« Reply #42 on: August 15, 2011, 03:42:42 PM »

I saw the Titanic thing when I was in Vegas, it was really nifty, I enjoyed it, well most of it, a huge flying Beetle Bug flew down the back of my husbands shirt and I was so horrified I could not get it out, thank goodness for the help of a brave soul!!

Yeah, I'm curious to see it. I hate those flying beetle things!!! They're all over right now, haha. They're loud too!

Axl is God.
Albert S Miller
Legend

« Reply #43 on: August 15, 2011, 08:40:00 PM »

It had rained hard the day before we were there and  so they say those big beetles come with the rain, I guess.  It was wierd cuz we saw it crawling around on the floor and took notice cuz it was so big lol... never expected it to get inside Scott's shirt, he never even felt it fly in.  Hope I never see them again. 

Not to get off topic, but another time when we were visiting we had a cricket wake us up in the middle of the night as it was so so loud, it was behind our headboard, and the headboard was attached to the wall itself, Scott was so mad at it and couldn't get to it, so he pretty much pulled the headboard off of the wall, and I swear the cricket was about 3 inches long, I don't know what it is about Vegas but you guys grow some killer insects lol....

So I bet when GNR tours in Vegas you shall win your tickets to that show as well....
« Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 08:41:38 PM by msaxl43 » Logged

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
axlrosegnr
Legend

« Reply #44 on: August 15, 2011, 09:47:28 PM »

It had rained hard the day before we were there and  so they say those big beetles come with the rain, I guess.  It was wierd cuz we saw it crawling around on the floor and took notice cuz it was so big lol... never expected it to get inside Scott's shirt, he never even felt it fly in.  Hope I never see them again. 

Not to get off topic, but another time when we were visiting we had a cricket wake us up in the middle of the night as it was so so loud, it was behind our headboard, and the headboard was attached to the wall itself, Scott was so mad at it and couldn't get to it, so he pretty much pulled the headboard off of the wall, and I swear the cricket was about 3 inches long, I don't know what it is about Vegas but you guys grow some killer insects lol....

So I bet when GNR tours in Vegas you shall win your tickets to that show as well....

Actually, when I went to STP, I sat next to one of the morning show DJ's. .We got to talking about Gn'R, he's the type that dismissed the new band from the beginning. Anyways, I kept saying how great they were live, so he said when they came to town, he'd get the tickets and we'd go together. Hahaha. BUt if he didn't say that, I'd still have to buy my Gn'R tickets, I could never leave that one up to chance.

Axl is God.
axlrosegnr
Legend

« Reply #45 on: August 16, 2011, 11:14:54 AM »

Just won another Lake Mead sightseeing cruise, another $50 tattoo gift cert, and movie passes to "Don't be Afraid of the Dark"

The tattoo gift certs are a wast though. I can't combine them, and the places prices are so damn high, I could get the same thing done someplace else for way less, more than $50 less.

Axl is God.
Albert S Miller
Legend

« Reply #46 on: August 17, 2011, 10:23:38 PM »

Where was the tat certificate for?  Scott and I always go to "Tattoo Heaven" down by the Stratosphere, all my tats are from there except 1.  Just curious Tongue.

axlrosegnr
Legend

« Reply #47 on: August 18, 2011, 01:33:49 AM »

Hi! Forgive me, I'm a bit under the weather (influence) but hte place was called "Chrome Gypsy Tattoo". The tat I got quoted ther was $350......I just got quoted at my place for $150.....Goodnight!!

Axl is God.
axlrosegnr
Legend

« Reply #48 on: August 19, 2011, 04:17:38 PM »

This morning I picked up a couple passes to a screening on "God Bless Ozzy Osborne" And a couple hours later I picked up a 4 pack of tix to "Final Destination 5" along with a $40 gift cert to Buzz Bbq.

Axl is God.
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #49 on: August 26, 2011, 03:38:53 AM »

if you win tickets to 48 hours festival, hook it up  Grin
axlrosegnr
Legend

« Reply #50 on: August 29, 2011, 02:07:44 PM »

if you win tickets to 48 hours festival, hook it up  Grin

Haha, I bought tickets for that one. KOMP had a presale where they were only $79.

I also just won tix to Linkin Park tomorrow night. Smiley

Axl is God.
axlrosegnr
Legend

« Reply #51 on: September 19, 2011, 02:54:19 PM »

I'm kinda behind in updating. Nothing super cool, but free shit none the less, lol.

9/6/2011                   NASCAR truck tix
9/12/2011   4-pack two-day park hopper passes - Disney and Disney CA Adv.
9/15/2011   Renaissance festival tickets
9/19/2011   UFO tickets

Also, last Friday I was the right caller and I had to pick the winners of 3 football games. The Sunday day game of my choice, I picked Detroit to win. Then the Sunday night game, picked Atlanta Smiley And tonight if the Giants win, I win $100 Smiley
« Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 02:56:12 PM by axlrosegnr » Logged

Axl is God.
axlrosegnr
Legend

« Reply #52 on: September 27, 2011, 02:03:35 PM »

Won some Cheech and Chong tickets!!! Hell yeah! Can't wait! About a half hour after that I won tix to the Guess Who. I would go, but it's the same night as Cheech and Chong.

Axl is God.
Lord Stan
VIP

« Reply #53 on: September 29, 2011, 01:13:00 PM »

It was years ago, mid-90s or so, I won a few singles from a newish radio station they said are of some top quality hit singles. I received the package and it was absolutely crap, no-one can't have heard of those bands. Feeling betrayed I phoned them and got them to send something better. I received Scorpions and something else that was on the charts hihi
axlrosegnr
Legend

« Reply #54 on: October 20, 2011, 03:12:12 PM »

On Tuesday I won a $25 gift cert to Halloween Mart, 2 passes to a haunted house, and 2 movie passes. Today I won a wristband to be first in line for Ozzy's book signing tonight! And a copy of his book Smiley

Axl is God.
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #55 on: October 20, 2011, 05:31:14 PM »

im going to vegas this weekend, let me have some of those prizes haha
axlrosegnr
Legend

« Reply #56 on: October 21, 2011, 01:31:14 PM »

Haha, they actually asked me not to call for a week, lol.

Axl is God.
Mr. Redman
Resident Indian
Legend

« Reply #57 on: November 01, 2011, 10:57:41 AM »

Won some Cheech and Chong tickets!!! Hell yeah! Can't wait! About a half hour after that I won tix to the Guess Who. I would go, but it's the same night as Cheech and Chong.

I won Cheech n' Chong tix off Fargo's Rock102 back in March.

One half of Rock n' Rolls Cheech & Chong.
axlrosegnr
Legend

« Reply #58 on: November 01, 2011, 01:18:34 PM »

I won Cheech n' Chong tix off Fargo's Rock102 back in March.

Did you go? I thought they were great. Weird though, I didn't smell ANY pot at all during the show....any concert I go to it's all over the place, so I figured with these guys it'd be a sure thing....

Axl is God.
axlrosegnr
Legend

« Reply #59 on: November 04, 2011, 03:08:50 PM »

Got some tickets to the Lucas Oil Offroad racing trucks. That should be pretty cool. They also put me into a drawing for a radio controlled truck.

Axl is God.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: