Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 01:05:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227878 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Winning from the radio stations
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Winning from the radio stations  (Read 16762 times)
Mr. Redman
Resident Indian
Legend

« Reply #60 on: November 18, 2011, 05:27:49 PM »

Won some Cheech and Chong tickets!!! Hell yeah! Can't wait! About a half hour after that I won tix to the Guess Who. I would go, but it's the same night as Cheech and Chong.

I won Cheech n' Chong tix off Fargo's Rock102 back in March.

Did you go? I thought they were great. Weird though, I didn't smell ANY pot at all during the show....any concert I go to it's all over the place, so I figured with these guys it'd be a sure thing....

Yeah I went n' bought a meet n' greet too. I didn't smell much at all. I'm way behind in replying to messages on here lol.

One half of Rock n' Rolls Cheech & Chong.
axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #61 on: December 02, 2011, 11:40:49 AM »

Just won the very first pair of tickets for the Motley Crue residency at the Joint. Smiley

Axl is God.
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #62 on: December 02, 2011, 05:22:21 PM »

hook it up Cheesy or with some gnr tickets for the joint if you win those  Grin
axlrosegnr
Legend

« Reply #63 on: December 02, 2011, 05:33:41 PM »

hook it up Cheesy or with some gnr tickets for the joint if you win those  Grin

Haha, I was talking to one of the DJ's at KOMP about Gn'R.....he said since it's New Years Eve (and now the 30th) that he doesn't know if they'll get tickets for the show. He said the Hard Rock is kinda stingy when it comes to comped tickets. (He's supposed to hook me up though, he said way back in February he'd give me tickets if they came to Vegas)  But, if he flakes on me, and they do give them away, I'll  do my damnedest to win some. I already got mine covered, but my girlfriend said she wants to bring her son.

Axl is God.
axlrosegnr
Legend

« Reply #64 on: December 20, 2011, 10:34:08 AM »

Well, might as well add this!

First, early last week I won a pair of tickets to the Maaco Bowl (I don't pay attention to pro football, much less college, so I sold them for $130, a $25 gift cert to stupid.com and a $25 cert to Buzz BBQ.

THEN, and now I don't know if this really qualifies as a "win" since it was handed to me, but the radio station called ME and gave me 2 tix to Gn'R on the 30th at the Joint, a room at the Hard Rock, and a $200 gift cert to 35 Steaks and Martinis (The Hard Rocks Steakhouse)

I've had 51 wins this year. I'm hoping for one more so I can say I won on average once a week. Smiley I'm up to about $7000 worth of free stuff for the year.  ok

Axl is God.
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #65 on: December 20, 2011, 03:45:31 PM »

First, early last week I won a pair of tickets to the Maaco Bowl (I don't pay attention to pro football, much less college, so I sold them for $130, a $25 gift cert to stupid.com and a $25 cert to Buzz BBQ.

THEN, and now I don't know if this really qualifies as a "win" since it was handed to me, but the radio station called ME and gave me 2 tix to Gn'R on the 30th at the Joint, a room at the Hard Rock, and a $200 gift cert to 35 Steaks and Martinis (The Hard Rocks Steakhouse)

I've had 51 wins this year. I'm hoping for one more so I can say I won on average once a week. Smiley I'm up to about $7000 worth of free stuff for the year.  ok
Wow holy shit dude, congrats I guess? lol, U won the Crue tickets to right? should be a crazy show
« Last Edit: December 20, 2011, 03:47:11 PM by Malcolm » Logged

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
axlrosegnr
Legend

« Reply #66 on: December 22, 2011, 02:30:56 PM »

Wow holy shit dude, congrats I guess? lol, U won the Crue tickets to right? should be a crazy show

Yep, got the Crue tickets!! AND I just got my 52nd win of the year!!!! Front Row to Trans Siberian Orchestra!!! FUCK YES! That's on December 29th. HAha, then Gn'R on the 30th and 31st. It's gonna be a fucking GREAT weekend!!!!!!!!

Axl is God.
axlrosegnr
Legend

« Reply #67 on: January 27, 2012, 12:25:11 PM »

Well, this wasn't from the radio, but I got this email last night:

Heath,
You recently entered a contest to win tickets to see Kid Rock's sold out performance Friday night, 1/27 here at the House of Blues Las Vegas.  CONGRATULATIONS!  You've been selected as our winner for 2 tickets to the performance and entry to the Foundation Room atop Mandalay Bay after the show.  My box office will send you a confirmation number in the morning for the concert.  You'll need to bring your ID to the box office window to claim your tickets prior to show time.  Rose will also let you know that you're all set on the guest list at the Foundation Room and provide you with dress code guidelines for access into the room.

Congratulations and thank you for following House of Blues Las Vegas!

Axl is God.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: