Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 03:27:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227888 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  2006 or 2007?
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: 2006 or 2007?  (Read 12507 times)
« Reply #40 on: November 22, 2006, 09:32:00 AM »

theres tons of other bands who [...] talk to their fans.. ok
I don't know why people value that so much. They're a band not your buddy, get over it.
I don't want a band I like to waste time farting around on websites or issuing press releases every two minutes. Release albums, play shows, I'll pay for them, we're even.
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #41 on: November 22, 2006, 09:36:08 AM »

Ill still buy it whenever it comes out, but I could care less about GNR if axl doesnt put the cd out this year, 2006... Im done with following this band.. theres tons of other bands who put out cds when they say they do, and talk to their fans.. ok

That gets posted constantly by people. There's always that "If (this) doesn't happen by (this date) I'm outta here!".

I'd love to see anyone who's made those threats through the years actually back it up this time.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #42 on: November 22, 2006, 10:00:37 AM »

Ill still buy it whenever it comes out, but I could care less about GNR

a desirable music fan.  ok I'm usualy like that about other good bands.
NicoRourke
On board
Legend

Not sorry.

« Reply #43 on: November 22, 2006, 10:13:43 AM »

No, I'm asking you if you'd rather have an indefinite wait or a definite release date (even if it meant knowing for sure that you'd be waiting longer)

I'd prefer a definite release date but this is GN'R we're talking about. I guess even a definite release date could be subject to a change.

You know where to put your 'just shut up and sing'.

Long live GN'R.
2007what!
Banned
Rocker

Shut Up And Be A Victim Of Authority

« Reply #44 on: November 22, 2006, 12:21:44 PM »

Ill still buy it whenever it comes out, but I could care less about GNR if axl doesnt put the cd out this year, 2006... Im done with following this band.. theres tons of other bands who put out cds when they say they do, and talk to their fans.. ok

yeah right you will come crawling back here like a rat to get your piece of the action when CD hits stores, are you big enough of a man to eat your own words when that day comes? because i look forward to that day when all these disloyal and disgruntled fans will be kissing axl's ass again but axl appreciates loyalty and that where you don't fit in.

you can find him at the pub with the grub stain chuggin on a small tub of pain to his bugged brain
guns_n_motley
« Reply #45 on: November 22, 2006, 01:08:42 PM »

um, I said I WILL BUY THE CD WHEN IT COMES OUT... but theres no way ill be following the boards every day like I do now...
delvis
Opening Act

Kizza Me

« Reply #46 on: November 22, 2006, 01:17:25 PM »

it's funny to see these so-called fans make "threats" about being "done" with gnr and all this non-sense when you know and i know you will all come crawling back kissing axl's ass the day the record drops so just stop pretending and find something else to fill your days with in the meantime like a life, i've been a huge gnr fan since '91 and ive been to two shows with them and have waited for chinese democracy since 1999, but as much as i want the album to come out, i'd rather axl takes his time with it to make the timing perfect that rush it out and the album suffers as a consequence. axl has big plans for this new band and we as fans should support him, not threaten to stop supporting him if you don't get the record by the end of the year, like some 3 year old throwing a fit over not getting his favorite toy for christmas. keep supporting gnr through thick and thin, that's what true fans do and we gnr fans are known to be unusually loyal, we should all try to live up to that reputation.

couldn't agree more. i feel so icky when i read a whiny post by some childlike fan who can't have what they want. anyone who posts this shit needs to calm down and live your life. you don't have to quit being a GNR fan, just tuck it away til the time is right. it is so lame to proclaim that you are done with GNR. lame lame lame. grow up already. this album is likely as close as it's ever been to coming out. lay back, settle the fuck down, and enjoy the ride.
Gunner Fucker
Axl's Yes Man
Headliner

Bucketwho?

« Reply #47 on: November 22, 2006, 05:23:36 PM »

2006. count on it.? unless it is officially stated by someone in the band, i.e. axl or merck, it will still come out this year.

Hell yes beer

If All I Knew Was That With You I'd Want Someone To Save Me, It'd Be Enough.
snakepipero
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #48 on: November 23, 2006, 11:35:00 AM »

axl rose said It's this year. I hope that but start to think it won't be
big_machine
Rocker

DON`T SAY BAD WORDS

« Reply #49 on: November 23, 2006, 11:36:00 AM »

who knows !!!!!!!!  drool
guns_n_motley
« Reply #50 on: November 23, 2006, 11:37:23 AM »

If we got an announcement on the date and the date was in Janruary, id prob forgive them..

But im pretty sure it will be this year...
doooodickiebr
VIP

Police and niggaz...get outta my way!

« Reply #51 on: November 23, 2006, 11:49:48 AM »

2006...we were promised!

Baton Rouge, LA 1992
New Orleans, LA 1992
Biloxi, MS  2002 Cancelled!!!!
Kansas City, MO 2011
New Orleans, LA 2016
Houston, TX 2016
New Orleans, LA 2019