Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 05:19:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227910 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  jarmo's lame allegiance to axl and mgmt
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: jarmo's lame allegiance to axl and mgmt  (Read 30112 times)
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #60 on: February 16, 2006, 11:49:30 PM »

AMEN to SkynyrdGirl and James
AxlStaleyWeiland
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #61 on: February 16, 2006, 11:50:08 PM »

skynyrdGirl, Id like to listen to the CD in my stereo as well, but that may never happen, ive been waiting 10 years, so I dont feel guilty taking what I can get when I can get it

its a miracle how long we can stay in a world our minds created in a world thats full of SHIT
DoubleTalkingJive
VIP

Yes I have a shirt on, the words cover it.

« Reply #62 on: February 16, 2006, 11:51:27 PM »

Even if the tracks are taking down...the great thing is we do get to each other somehow. ?This is the time that we all unite on the board. beer

Where it's at   http://www.gnrevolution.com

check it out!!
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #63 on: February 16, 2006, 11:51:44 PM »

Yeah, there is nothing to feel guilty about, we all plan to buy the album, I know this.... which is why I send out the songs to anyone who pms me a request and whenever I see the "latest member" who has signed up change!!!! smoking
AxlStaleyWeiland
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #64 on: February 16, 2006, 11:52:01 PM »

ATTENTION EVERYONE! stop what youre doing immediately. ive just received classified intel from jameslofton that the war has begun. apparently were actually gladiatiors, not normal people, and we must all suit up and go to battle for ULTIMATE GUNS N ROSES APPRECIATION! its going to be complete anarchy!!!!
You need to get a life. You dont realize how pathetic your shit sounds?
you're shit sounds stupid, he was clowning on you for stereotyping about fans and different boards

its a miracle how long we can stay in a world our minds created in a world thats full of SHIT
J?
Kid In The Hall
Banned
VIP

Here Since January 11th 2002

« Reply #65 on: February 16, 2006, 11:52:17 PM »

I mean, I love the site, been checking it out for years. But Jarmo, why the lame strict adherance to the "wishes" of GNR management? Do you have some pipe dream that someday you will be rewarded? That someday Axl will call you up at home and invite you out to his home in Malibu so you can be best friends?

Buddy get a fucking life and how about you get fucking lost if you dont like the way Jarmo runs this place.

Like I've been here for so long, I've watched lame assholes like you come and go and get banned.

So in conclusion, love it or leave it.

Fuck All Y'all
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #66 on: February 16, 2006, 11:53:35 PM »

I'd seriously pay $200 a completed track if someone was willing to sell studio cuts.... and then I'd find a way to get the music to all of you.

All of us are such fans even if we had the whole album on our comp we'd go buy the cd just to support axl, have the artwork, and have the lyrics.
Slash>Buckethead
Opening Act

If you dont like slash, you dont like GN'R

« Reply #67 on: February 16, 2006, 11:55:48 PM »

i like Mr Intensity, sounds like he has a brain. Alot of fans post at both mygnr and htgth so why act like their seperate gangs?

Because mygnr is a hole and the majority of people there are assholes just like you? ok

dude..do you have any idea how lame you sound? youre justifying the idea of 2 websites acting as clans hating each other...its YOU..and every single mother fucker LIKE YOU (and you potato sandwich eatin mother fuckers know exactly who you are) are the ones who need to "get a life"

Slash is Guns N' Roses, Buckethead isn't shit.
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #68 on: February 17, 2006, 12:01:15 AM »

i like Mr Intensity, sounds like he has a brain. Alot of fans post at both mygnr and htgth so why act like their seperate gangs?

Because mygnr is a hole and the majority of people there are assholes just like you  ok

dude..do you have any idea how lame you sound? youre justifying the idea of 2 websites acting as clans hating each other...its YOU..and every single mother fucker LIKE YOU (and you potato sandwich eatin mother fuckers know exactly who you are) are the ones who need to "get a life"

I'm somewhat in agreement about comparing two fansites that pretty much have the same news and discussion - I mean, whats the point? (and for the record, I'm not "from" mygnr.com - I've been coming to HTGTH for as long as I can remember). 

But I think its even lamer to come to someones site and talk shit about them and dictate to them what they should and should not do.  Regardless of his reasons, Jarmo is the boss.  If you don't like it, don't come to this site - as previously discussed, there are others out there right??

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #69 on: February 17, 2006, 12:03:43 AM »

He's cool man, he was just upset he couldnt find the new music...... it's been taken care of now. I can see how some fans get pissed, when you've loved gnr this long and people won't send you a link to new stuff when it is out there it can be flustrating. I feel its our duty as gnr fans to share the music with anyone we know will buy the album. But, its Jarmos duty to pass messages from gnr management on to us... doesn't mean we have to listen to the message though.  smoking
Slash>Buckethead
Opening Act

If you dont like slash, you dont like GN'R

« Reply #70 on: February 17, 2006, 12:03:48 AM »

I mean, I love the site, been checking it out for years. But Jarmo, why the lame strict adherance to the "wishes" of GNR management? Do you have some pipe dream that someday you will be rewarded? That someday Axl will call you up at home and invite you out to his home in Malibu so you can be best friends?

Buddy get a fucking life and how about you get fucking lost if you dont like the way Jarmo runs this place.

Like I've been here for so long, I've watched lame assholes like you come and go and get banned.

So in conclusion, love it or leave it.

am i supposed to think you're cool or something becuase you've spent more afternoons than i have carousing through this message board? does that give you some kind of seniority over me? haha you've spent one too many days with your eyes plugged onto your computer monitor.

Slash is Guns N' Roses, Buckethead isn't shit.
jmapelian
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #71 on: February 17, 2006, 12:08:30 AM »

He's cool man, he was just upset he couldnt find the new music...... it's been taken care of now. I can see how some fans get pissed, when you've loved gnr this long and people won't send you a link to new stuff when it is out there it can be flustrating. I feel its our duty as gnr fans to share the music with anyone we know will buy the album. But, its Jarmos duty to pass messages from gnr management on to us... doesn't mean we have to listen to the message though.? smoking

I've gotten and sent about a half dozen requests and even sent shit to people that just posted asking for it.........

but I've never been good about doing what was ordered of me hihi
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #72 on: February 17, 2006, 12:10:06 AM »

I been looking at the newest member all day and anytime it changed I been greeting the new user with a nice welcoming pm.....

Today is a great day in the gnr world. beer
DoubleTalkingJive
VIP

Yes I have a shirt on, the words cover it.

« Reply #73 on: February 17, 2006, 12:11:16 AM »

Because mygnr is a hole and the majority of people there are assholes just like you? ok

I'm somewhat in agreement about comparing two fansites that pretty much have the same news and discussion - I mean, whats the point? (and for the record, I'm not "from" mygnr.com - I've been coming to HTGTH for as long as I can remember).?

But I think its even lamer to come to someones site and talk shit about them and dictate to them what they should and should not do.? Regardless of his reasons, Jarmo is the boss.? If you don't like it, don't come to this site - as previously discussed, there are others out there right??

I used to post at mygnr for about a year and sometimes it does feel like a war with other boards, when I was posting on that one, like no other board could touch mygnr, that was the attitude......I'm just saying that my observation of it and why I guess people see as the boards warring with each other. ? But really we are all in here or there for the same reason and for the record, I really didn't like the modding over there. ? Jarmo is fair and treats all members the same and to the point and I respect the way he runs this forum.

Where it's at   http://www.gnrevolution.com

check it out!!
-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #74 on: February 17, 2006, 12:11:59 AM »

This aurguement is foolish guys. Let go of your pride. Both sides.

Older board members.. dont let these guys bother you. You wont win an aurguement with these guys.. just let it go and have the mods crack down. No point in a aurguement.

Jarmo is complying how he should. You people are acting like children. This is Axl Rose's record and he can do whatever he wants with it. Harsh? Maybe you think so, but its time for a reality check. Your stealing this mans music and nothing justifys that. Back off.

-jack

Some mod please lock this/ban people who continue to cause trouble

gnrevolution.com
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #75 on: February 17, 2006, 12:13:47 AM »

Older board members.. dont let these guys bother you. You wont win an aurguement with these guys.. just let it go and have the mods crack down. No point in a aurguement.

Jarmo is complying how he should. You people are acting like children. This is Axl Rose's record and he can do whatever he wants with it. Harsh? Maybe you think so, but its time for a reality check. Your stealing this mans music and nothing justifys that. Back off.

-jack

Dude, stop requesting people to be banned... if someone is here they are hear to listen to new gnr and be a fan. At least give someone a warning before you ban them.  peace
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #76 on: February 17, 2006, 12:14:37 AM »

Jarmo, has different responsibilities than regular posters. He runs this awesome forum, and is one of the most established (if not THE most established) gnr forum on the web. what purpose would it possibly serve if he ignored Managements requests? He is even getting help in hosting the site by Santuary (or did get help at one point anyway) stop bitching about it, if you look hard enough you'll find what you are looking for.

if you don't like how Jarmo and the mod's run the joint, then go to another forum, there are plenty around.

Elrothiel
« Reply #77 on: February 17, 2006, 12:16:59 AM »

Ya wanna know something?
Y'all are just making yourselves look like vapid ignorami who have to be told to SHUT THE FUCK UP by a 19 year old English girl with a tendency to rant.

Don't you people have any respect for people's work!? YES Chinese Democracy has taken a whole lotta time to do, and YES you may be "at the end of your tether", but SO FUCKING WHAT!!?

That does NOT give you the right to steal, and it most CERTAINLY doesn't give you the right to get pissed off when leaks are deleted. So fucking what, if you're that bothered, WAIT ALREADY!!

Yea, you've been waitin' what, 15 years? SO! No excuse. NO fucking excuse!

Respect is respect, and it has to be earned. The less you show, the less you get, so I suggest y'all shut up and start showing some for other people's opinions. If you don't like it, fine, just don't be fucking rude about it!!

rant

PS: Neemo, right on dude! Smiley
PPS: -Jack- also, right on dude! Smiley
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #78 on: February 17, 2006, 12:17:14 AM »

I really don't like this thread. Terrible.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #79 on: February 17, 2006, 12:20:15 AM »

-jack

Dude, stop requesting people to be banned... if someone is here they are hear to listen to new gnr and be a fan. At least give someone a warning before you ban them.  peace

Well.. I didn't mean.. ban on the spot.. I ment if they continue to cause trouble

If you dont like this forum you can leave by the way (not talking to you mr.intensity.. im speaking to people in general)... and don't disrespect Jarmo. He would do anything he could for us fans. Hes the man. And you know why hes respecting Merck and GN'R? Cause he actually knows what respect is. The fact that some of you don't.. that shows character.

Thanks Jarmo for the great site. And people.. lets chillax ok?

-jack

gnrevolution.com
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: