Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 03:14:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227940 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  Nazi Moderators
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Nazi Moderators  (Read 40373 times)
allmysalvation
« Reply #40 on: April 25, 2006, 01:11:00 AM »

You think this message board works 100%?  No it does't douche.  I don't think it does - so how can it work 100%?  Whether you agree with my opinino or not I'm a part of it.

this message board is the best run guns n' roses message board on the internet.

you are a barnacle on the hub of it's genius.
MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #41 on: April 25, 2006, 01:15:24 AM »

I agree with him actually. I never said anything because it's my choice to use the forum as it is.
But I do want to say that I'm a very active member of another forum (not GNR related) and it's a very organized one. But the big difference is that the moderators only help moving the topics to the right section (if they're posted in the wrong one that is) and/or only get involved or close the topic if it's reported. Other than that, everyone's free to start new threads about whatever they want because we know people are smart enough to use common sense. Even if it's a thread with a similar title and/or subject, it usually becomes unique. That way, the original post of each thread doesn't get lost in 60+ pages!
Anyway..... That's only my 2 cents! ok

but this is a GNR section of a GNR board and is used for news on GNR and nothing else.there are places on this board for every type of topic.i cant see what the problem is.bigfoot started a thread about canadians goin to the 2006 tour and was told to do it in the TOUR section,wheres the nazi in that

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╗ ╔═╗ ╔═╦═╦═╦═╦═╗
║║║║║║║╚╣ ║║║ ║═║║║╚╣═╣╚╣
╠╗║║║║╠╗║ ║║║ ║╚╣║╠╗║═╬╗║
╚═╩═╩╩╩═╝ ╚╩╝ ╚╩╩═╩═╩═╩═╝
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #42 on: April 25, 2006, 01:23:53 AM »

I moved this because, apparently, I'm a nazi.  hihi

You want everybody to be able to start new threads? One problem, page one will be filled with useless threads about the same things. All the "real" discussions will be bumped down to page two etc.

What happens next? People will start new threads because the ones they're looking for aren't one page one.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
lookingforbigfoot
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #43 on: April 25, 2006, 01:29:53 AM »

No, I disagree with you...you're trying to force the "real" conversations instead of letting the people of the board vote for what they want with their responses...social engineering, power tripping, whatever you want to call it...true, it's your board it's your right, I really just wish you would take the high road and lighten up a bit.

Moving this post (that was getting quite a response) to this section will effectively kill it - who the hell comes to this section?? like you wanted to.

Dude, it used to be a better board, you're going overboard, and yeah you're gonna have a bunch of yes men and posters without brains of their own agreeing with you, but mygnrforum, roses of velvet, and others are more active now because people like me are moving away from this board and your mods' overzealous cencensorshit.  It'll carry on but as a die hard gnr fan who likes seeing people's opinions expressed freely, you're killing the board man.
-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #44 on: April 25, 2006, 01:34:31 AM »

^ dude. your a total lameo.

hows that for nazism?  ok

gnrevolution.com
MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #45 on: April 25, 2006, 01:37:39 AM »

No, I disagree with you...you're trying to force the "real" conversations instead of letting the people of the board vote for what they want with their responses...social engineering, power tripping, whatever you want to call it...true, it's your board it's your right, I really just wish you would take the high road and lighten up a bit.

Moving this post (that was getting quite a response) to this section will effectively kill it - who the hell comes to this section?? like you wanted to.

Dude, it used to be a better board, you're going overboard, and yeah you're gonna have a bunch of yes men and posters without brains of their own agreeing with you, but mygnrforum, roses of velvet, and others are more active now because people like me are moving away from this board and your mods' overzealous cencensorshit.? It'll carry on but as a die hard gnr fan who likes seeing people's opinions expressed freely, you're killing the board man.

the only response this topic was getting was a discussion about what poeple had for tea or weather poeple had seen scary movie 4 or not.when a topic like this one pops up in the GNR section,it gets full with sarcastic comments and wastes poeples time who read through it trying to find the point of it.we are the ones with the brains,and this board is far superior to those you mentioned (not licking arse but im a member of all the boards and i find this one works better because of its censorship) ?ok

allmysalvation
« Reply #46 on: April 25, 2006, 01:38:33 AM »

You couldn't be farther from the truth, and you obviously just came here today for the purpose of starting trouble and getting attention for something else......

You under estimate the fact that Jarmo has run a forum for 390 years, and he's seen how quickly something can sloppy and a bitch for the regulars to read. Mygnrforum is a fucking mess, dude, horribly organized, information not marked at all. You might think that means it's busier, it just means it's a lot harder to read and manage. As for rosesofvelvet, come back here when you celebrate YOUR 3 year anniversary and let us know how that's going......

lookingforbigfoot
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #47 on: April 25, 2006, 01:38:52 AM »

Dude you going to be in new york on the 12th - 15th? I wanna give you a smack...
allmysalvation
« Reply #48 on: April 25, 2006, 01:40:22 AM »

Dude you going to be in new york on the 12th - 15th? I wanna give you a smack...

You don't like what I have to say so you want to smack me?

Sounds like censorship........
-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #49 on: April 25, 2006, 01:41:32 AM »

Were you guys aware that Jarmo started this forum in 1933....  Shocked!?

The very same year Hitler and the Nazi party came to power in Germany!

nervous

gnrevolution.com
allmysalvation
« Reply #50 on: April 25, 2006, 01:43:00 AM »

nervous

I remember, he had that little mustache picture avatar the day it first went online
-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #51 on: April 25, 2006, 01:43:35 AM »

nervous

I remember, he had that little mustache picture avatar the day it first went online

hihi

gnrevolution.com
xxMarcelaxx
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #52 on: April 25, 2006, 01:47:00 AM »

but this is a GNR section of a GNR board and is used for news on GNR and nothing else.there are places on this board for every type of topic.i cant see what the problem is.bigfoot started a thread about canadians goin to the 2006 tour and was told to do it in the TOUR section,wheres the nazi in that
I agree every topic should be in the right section..... I have no problem with that and even hate it when people don't do it. ?Tongue But I was talking about threads being closed because a similar thread had been started before. It just creates huge threads in which sub-topics get lost.
MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #53 on: April 25, 2006, 01:48:59 AM »

theres no need for the attitude dude.if jarmo had come on here and said "i dont want this topic in this thread,im gonna smack you bigfoot" you wouldnt have liked it.

any way,i can see you getting banned soon with comments like that so keep it in dude and enjoy your stay at the hotel HTGTH ?beer

MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #54 on: April 25, 2006, 01:52:29 AM »

I agree every topic should be in the right section..... I have no problem with that and even hate it when people don't do it. ?Tongue But I was talking about threads being closed because a similar thread had been started before. It just creates huge threads in which sub-topics get lost.

would you rather come here and siv through 50 100page long threads to find what you were after or look through probebly about 8-10 threads for all the latest news on GNR?coz if similar topics werent merged then the board would be full of topics about the same subject

Queen of Everything
Slash is Orgasmic (This title has been bumped by the poster)
Legend

Slash Can Ride....... Me!

« Reply #55 on: April 25, 2006, 01:52:45 AM »

It was called a joke - he isnt going to get banned. ?Dont take yourself so seriously. ?This is why I hate some newbies!? ?You come in with like 40 posts and think you can change the whole board into a better place?! No. ?It dosent work like that. ?You need to build up some respect. ?

You dont think Jarmo and EVERY OTHER MOD has been called a NAZI before?! ?Gosh... for just about every rule there is one person who wants to come in and break it. ?Get the hell over it. ?If you dont like the rule... break it, PM jarmo or GET THE FUCK OVER IT BECAUSE NO-ONE CARES. ? Wink ?Either way it isnt going to change. ?Jarmo obviously made the rules for a reason and not just to piss you off.

I dont like some rules here, too bad, I just obey them and everyone is happy. You had better learn that aswell.

Formerly "Drama_qween"... but still as cool. Smiley
www.myspace.com/jessheartsmusic
lookingforbigfoot
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #56 on: April 25, 2006, 01:55:04 AM »

Man you shouldn't obey them if you dont like them...what is this work?

I'm posting cause I've been reading the board for years, but lately it's sad to see what it's turning into...
Queen of Everything
Slash is Orgasmic (This title has been bumped by the poster)
Legend

Slash Can Ride....... Me!

« Reply #57 on: April 25, 2006, 02:01:17 AM »

Man you shouldn't obey them if you dont like them...what is this work?

I'm posting cause I've been reading the board for years, but lately it's sad to see what it's turning into...

What so I should just not obey ANY RULES!  Because I dont like them!  GOOD IDEA MAN!!!  Im gonna go and speed and drink drive and then go and swear at a cop.  Wow think of all the things I could do without rules?!

Roll Eyes

Seriously, I may not like them but still jarmo made them for a REASON, not just to piss me off?!  SLC isnt allowed to go around posting pictures and nothing else.  As funny as it is... hes not allowed to do it all the time because its a RULE.  It has a PURPOSE... to keep the board an actual MESSAGE board. 

Maybe jarmo knows we are going to keep getting more and more newbies and we need to make the rules a bit stricter.  I have found that within the last month probably we have alot of newbies posting random stuff because they havent read the rules, i did it.  But jarmo knows what will happen.

We have the rules for a reason.  Go make your own GNR board without rules and see how well it goes!  Wink

Formerly "Drama_qween"... but still as cool. Smiley
www.myspace.com/jessheartsmusic
Skeba
Laugh Whore
Legend

Comedy is tragedy plus time

« Reply #58 on: April 25, 2006, 02:01:27 AM »

Dude, it used to be a better board, you're going overboard, and yeah you're gonna have a bunch of yes men and posters without brains of their own agreeing with you, but mygnrforum, roses of velvet, and others are more active now because people like me are moving away from this board and your mods' overzealous cencensorshit.? It'll carry on but as a die hard gnr fan who likes seeing people's opinions expressed freely, you're killing the board man.

We've always moved posts that were complaints/compliments (there was one on 1998 I think) here in the Admin section. Not because we're trying to 'kill' the threads. But because this has nothing to do with GN'R, and people reading the GN'R section, usually expect to read stuff about GN'R.

And we don't delete/lock posts just because we don't agree with someone. That would be just stupid. Sure we might lock a topic called "Axl's tits" but if that's the kind of thing you'd want to write about then, no, we will propably not give you the opportunity to discuss it here. And some call it Nazism, I just think it's keeping the board at least remotely sane.

(gotta go now, but I'll post more later if you feel your rights have been violated. I'm sure others will comment as well.)

I've created an atmosphere where I?m a friend first, moderator second. Probably entertainer third.
MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #59 on: April 25, 2006, 02:07:07 AM »

We've always moved posts that were complaints/compliments (there was one on 1998 I think) here in the Admin section. Not because we're trying to 'kill' the threads. But because this has nothing to do with GN'R, and people reading the GN'R section, usually expect to read stuff about GN'R.

And we don't delete/lock posts just because we don't agree with someone. That would be just stupid. Sure we might lock a topic called "Axl's tits" but if that's the kind of thing you'd want to write about then, no, we will propably not give you the opportunity to discuss it here. And some call it Nazism, I just think it's keeping the board at least remotely sane.

(gotta go now, but I'll post more later if you feel your rights have been violated. I'm sure others will comment as well.)

thats it right there in 13 words

"nothing to do with GN'R"-
" GN'R section"-
"expect to read stuff about GN'R".  peace

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: