Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 04:40:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227842 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  My -1 Karma
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Go Down Print
Author Topic: My -1 Karma  (Read 21950 times)
Cjc1706
VIP

I Rocked With Gn'R In Manchester & Sheffield '06

« Reply #120 on: October 23, 2006, 07:33:26 AM »

Click

Type in your username

Search for posts only in this section and you'll find:

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=32648.msg757818#msg757818

/jarmo

Ok thankyou for pointing that out ...... but let me say that it wasnt a smiley ONLY post, as i did write something with it ...

And i noticed that the mod who gave me the neg karma has also done a similar post, yet he does not get punished ?

CJ
Skeba
Laugh Whore
Legend

Comedy is tragedy plus time

« Reply #121 on: October 23, 2006, 09:19:49 AM »

As it was me, I would like you to show me the posts where I've done so.

I only looked back 220 posts and didn't find any (but I only looked at them quickly so I might've been wrong).

If I am guilty of such a thing (let's say for fairness' sake that at the time when the Karma feature was on), please point it out to me and I'll let someone spank me. But not AG... He'd get pleasure out of it.

I've created an atmosphere where I?m a friend first, moderator second. Probably entertainer third.
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #122 on: October 23, 2006, 09:21:18 AM »

Nor me, either, because then you would get pleasure out of it.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Skeba
Laugh Whore
Legend

« Reply #123 on: October 23, 2006, 09:29:53 AM »

Goddamnit... I was hoping that wouldn't come up.. And by that I mean the matter at hand..

In addition, I would like to ask that how was it that he couldn't find his name in a karmathread (the second newest page), but found my smileyposts (I'm still looking)...?

(edited to remove something very unnecessary.)
« Last Edit: October 23, 2006, 09:43:22 AM by Skeba » Logged

I've created an atmosphere where I?m a friend first, moderator second. Probably entertainer third.
Cjc1706
VIP

« Reply #124 on: October 23, 2006, 09:48:49 AM »

As it was me, I would like you to show me the posts where I've done so.

I only looked back 220 posts and didn't find any (but I only looked at them quickly so I might've been wrong).

If I am guilty of such a thing (let's say for fairness' sake that at the time when the Karma feature was on), please point it out to me and I'll let someone spank me. But not AG... He'd get pleasure out of it.

Right, so are we both in agreement that my post wasnt a smilie ONLY post ? Hence there being some writing....

So if were going on those guidelines for giving negative karma :

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=27386.msg513750#msg513750

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=25127.msg453121#msg453121

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=24859.msg450857#msg450857

Not trying to cause an argument, just trying to make a point that my post wasnt a SMILIE ONLY post, and therefore technically isnt in breach of any rules / regulations ?

CJ
Skeba
Laugh Whore
Legend

« Reply #125 on: October 23, 2006, 10:18:39 AM »

So none of the posts you linked were not done at the time that the karma feature was on (may the 6th if I checked correctly)? But I will give you that those were posts I made that contained very few words, and a smiley following closely.

so your post is not a smileypost because you wrote "lol", and even went as far as put not one, not two, and not even three but four points after it? And there's your initials as well. (Not trying to start an argument here, but just trying to show that I don't think the post had a whole lot of substance.)

In none of those posts, has the smiley been the message itself. In the first post the smiley is to show that I am merely joking when I imply that everyone hates D. In the second post, the 'smiley' was to accompany the "Fuck yeah!!". That was so that even the people who don't understand sarcasm would see that I was in fact not agreeing with him. The third one, was again a joke. The joke was that Sin Cut (at the time known as Blue Cut if I remember) was told by his shrink to masturbate. masturbate a lot. The wink at the end was to show that he (most propably) is not an excessive masturbator.

Now are you saying that your message was "I am laughing out loud", and followed with the smileys to show that you really were actually laughing and not just pretending?

You can read the rules at: http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=14144.0

Over there you have the following rule:

If you don't have anything to add to the discussion except "I agree" or just smileys, please don't post in that thread.
Lot of people find that kind of posts annoying. Smiley only posts are likely to get deleted since they don't contribute anything to the discussions.

I know that it's not stated that posting "lol" posts (with or without dots following) is not allowed. But I think it still falls in that category. If you think otherwise, state so, and I will remove your negative point. But since I told you now that I think it goes under that rule, from now on I _will_ give you negative karma for posting like that. Unless it's a lol for something _extremely_ funny. And who gets to choose what is _that_ funny? Dunno. Whoever decides not to give you negative karma for it I guess.

(edited to say.. Sorry that I'm a little grumpy gut I've had a bit of a shitty day and am really not loving you at the moment)
« Last Edit: October 23, 2006, 10:26:36 AM by Skeba » Logged

Cjc1706
VIP

« Reply #126 on: October 23, 2006, 10:37:00 AM »

Right okay ...... I shall keep this point in mind for the future. But as I have been told this now, would you please re-consider revoking the negative 1 karma point and I shall gladly re-read the forum rules before posting again..... ?

CJ
Skeba
Laugh Whore
Legend

« Reply #127 on: October 23, 2006, 10:40:01 AM »

You're welcome..

Now off you go.

Cjc1706
VIP

« Reply #128 on: October 23, 2006, 10:42:24 AM »

You're welcome..

Now off you go.

Thanks Skeba,

Hope you have a nice evening .... crack open a bottle or two  ok

Cheers

CJ
usedtoloverher
Banned
Opening Act

Black at the Core, like a Bullet Hole

« Reply #129 on: October 25, 2006, 04:55:09 PM »

After getting my first negative karma rating after 2 days of posting, I have to ask will I get banned if it gets any lower, and how much lower must it get before the good times end?

Lest you not forget, the topic which you are talking about is irritably different from the topic which is supposed to be described on this thread.
EFISH
« Reply #130 on: October 30, 2006, 02:15:16 PM »

I never insult other members and am devoted to this site....
and walah another karma point....

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Kiss Kiss to whoever gave that to me.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2006, 02:19:35 PM by EFISH » Logged
Lucky
Legend

There are no tuesdays left in 2006 and/or 2007!!!

« Reply #131 on: October 30, 2006, 02:34:23 PM »

I'm a redneck Sad
I use insults instead of letters. crying

typical fan talkin about reunion:  http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/axG5B52_460s.jpg
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: