Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 05:00:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227866 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  Guns N' Roses - May 12th, 2006 New York City, New York, USA 2 DVD - GNRosas dime
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Guns N' Roses - May 12th, 2006 New York City, New York, USA 2 DVD - GNRosas dime  (Read 12413 times)
Liquid Drum
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2006, 11:46:27 AM »

Maybe someone should take it offline and we can cover this up, as if it never happened? Not to be deceptive, but if someone fucked up by accident and then they corrected the problem, he may not be as upset.? ?beer

Nah, the damage has already been done.

I know he doesn't 'OWN' the recording or anything, but he may have not wanted it torrented just yet - he might want to get some more trades then torrent it himself.

Its just respectful to ask first imo.

And if GNROSAS did infact say he didn't want it torrented ot trading openly yet then thats just disrespectful and thats why people can be very wary about this when releasing recordings.
zombux
Legend

watching the sky moves sideways...

« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2006, 11:50:45 AM »

well actually I agree with you, the uploader should have asked GNROSAS first. altough I'm sure he wouldn't agree Grin maybe after a few weeks or months.

timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2006, 11:53:18 AM »

i do not care what anyone one says once u trade it openly the cdr or dvdr is mine to do what i see fit

THANK GOD FOR THE BOMB    http://gnrundergroundnation.co.nr/    A COOL NEW GNR TRADING DL SITE
DeathByFire
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2006, 12:08:09 PM »

Quote from gnrosas from another site a few weeks back

"My version as you can see it is traded out openly and it is a matter of time to be traded more heavily and possibly be shared. I personally won't upload it on the tracker as now i don't have unlimited bandwidth, so my uploads from now on will be really limited."

In my opinion he traded it openly and the person who has it can do what they want with it.? Now it is being shared what is the problem HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??

I say let it roll.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2006, 12:13:17 PM by DeathByFire » Logged
greendog
« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2006, 12:31:03 PM »

^ if thats a direct quoat from the man himself, then he cant really ocmplain much.

he seems a cool guy, ive always got along with him and hes been quick in responding to my questions about his shows and stuff, so i respect him as a trader.

but if he has said more recently that he doesnt want it to be torrented and stuff, this will be so the value of the show sould remain high so he can milk it for a few rarer trades and such. just a thought.

myself, i cant see him been too bothered... i just hope the guy that uploads something makes sure its ok first. even though my opinion is if you have it, you can do what you want with it... but that would piss some people off and would stop them from trading other stuff in the future.
Mr. Redman
Resident Indian
Legend

« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2006, 12:59:07 PM »

i do not care what anyone one says once u trade it openly the cdr or dvdr is mine to do what i see fit

And I've got to agree with this one. Unless I was told SPECIFILY not to do anything with it by the author himself. Even then I'll wait a month n' do what I see fit.

One half of Rock n' Rolls Cheech & Chong.
BluesGNR
The Liberator
Legend

Here Today... Out for Lunch

« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2006, 01:02:36 PM »

True enough and good points.. once it's traded, its on the market.  Hopefully all is well.  He does seem like a cool guy from what I've seen in dealing with him, it just would have been respectful to ask first.  peace

You'll Find Your Inspiration GN'F'nR

2002: 12.6&8
2006: 5.12&14&15&17 11.5&10&13&24
2011: 11.15 12.10
2012: 2.19&24 11.17
2014: 5.13&28&30
2016: 4.1&8&9 6.23 7.1&3. 8.9&12
timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2006, 01:05:59 PM »

wrong ask no
u trade it it is open season period no questions asked

THANK GOD FOR THE BOMB    http://gnrundergroundnation.co.nr/    A COOL NEW GNR TRADING DL SITE
uzisuicide2002
VIP

DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE!?!?!?!

« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2006, 01:15:50 PM »

Can someone put this up on Jam To This or The Trader Den? I can't get dime to work. EVER!!!

GN'R Boston 02
GN'R NYC 06
GN'R Mass 06
GN'R NJ 11
VR Mass 05
GN'R Foxboro 16
GN'R Boston 17
VR Mass 07
Slash Boston 10
Steven Adler NYC 11
Slash Foxwoods 14
Slash Providence 15
agropolus
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2006, 01:49:14 PM »

Quote from gnrosas from another site a few weeks back

"My version as you can see it is traded out openly and it is a matter of time to be traded more heavily and possibly be shared. I personally won't upload it on the tracker as now i don't have unlimited bandwidth, so my uploads from now on will be really limited."

In my opinion he traded it openly and the person who has it can do what they want with it.  Now it is being shared what is the problem HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??

I say let it roll.

From what he said (if those are really his own words), he's trading the DVDs openly and he won't torrent them simply because he doesn't have the bandwidth (and not because he doesn't want them to be torrented at all).
sjgotnitro
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2006, 02:44:08 PM »

http://www.gnrotgm.com/forum/index.php?topic=3311.15 link to his comments

Help Needed

Looking For Video
"Hershey PA. June 1991"
acdcUSSR
Rocker

Here Tomorrow...

« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2006, 04:24:28 PM »

Ok, I will stop seeding until I receive a response from GNRosas about torrenting it. No one has completed an upload yet, so no damage is done, yet.

Sorry to all the leechers!!

Does anyone know when GNRosas will return?

You dig, what the fuck I'm saying? Homefuck!?
timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2006, 04:38:51 PM »

i now am reporting this bullshit to the dime
« Last Edit: August 17, 2006, 04:40:25 PM by timebomb » Logged

sjgotnitro
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2006, 04:45:45 PM »

Ok, I will stop seeding until I receive a response from GNRosas about torrenting it. No one has completed an upload yet, so no damage is done, yet.

I for one will stand up and say seed the rest of it. If there was no prediscussed terms it is yours to do what you want with it. Take a look at the leechers list the big boys are not Dl it. You know why they already have it. ?My questions what did you have good from 2006 that he traded it to you for it?

Help Needed

Looking For Video
"Hershey PA. June 1991"
EFISH
« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2006, 04:48:02 PM »

He doesn't own it. He filmed it, so what.. it's a bootleg. I doubt he cares anyway. Also, we already have this show, so... so what? THis is better wuality and no watermark but its not crazy rare, and if he was trading openly, he's not trying to keep it private and such... Keep the seed running, its ridiculous not too...
agropolus
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2006, 04:48:31 PM »

That's what I thought, he probably already traded this out to a bunch of people including the "big boys", so I really don't see any problems in everyone else having this now...
acdcUSSR
Rocker

Here Tomorrow...

« Reply #36 on: August 17, 2006, 04:49:10 PM »

@ timebonb: What bullshit is there to report? I won't be seeding for a few days. I'd like to make sure GNRosas is ok with this before I continue seeding. I probably should have done this BEFORE I uploaded the torrent, but I've learned my lesson now.

@ sjgotnitro: I received this from someone who received it from GNRosas. I did not receive it directly from GNRosas.

You dig, what the fuck I'm saying? Homefuck!?
timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #37 on: August 17, 2006, 04:51:49 PM »

learn little man once u trade something to some one i do not believe in hoarding it once it is in your hands it is yours u do not let people run u or your collection no one tells me what i can or can not torrent.

Nightfall
The Evil Dutchess
VIP

« Reply #38 on: August 17, 2006, 04:52:14 PM »

I for one will stand up and say seed the rest of it. If there was no prediscussed terms it is yours to do what you want with it. Take a look at the leechers list the big boys are not Dl it. You know why they already have it.  My questions what did you have good from 2006 that he traded it to you for it?
he also traded it for older guns shows he didn't have yet...

Nightfall On Tour 2012:
NY: Februari 10 & 12
France: June 5, 11, 14 & 19
sjgotnitro
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #39 on: August 17, 2006, 04:58:31 PM »

Now that is really crazy you got it second hand and your worried about seeding it. That is crazy. They guy you traded with if he is ok then that is all that matters actually once you trade openly it is out ther for others. So if he traded with someone and then they traded with you how many poeple have got it by now. I'm sure more than you know. It has been advertised publicly for 7 weeks, and how many weeks secrectly before that.?

« Last Edit: August 17, 2006, 05:00:36 PM by sjgotnitro » Logged

Help Needed

Looking For Video
"Hershey PA. June 1991"
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: