Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 04:42:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227866 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  Guns N' Roses - May 12th, 2006 New York City, New York, USA 2 DVD - GNRosas dime
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Guns N' Roses - May 12th, 2006 New York City, New York, USA 2 DVD - GNRosas dime  (Read 12412 times)
Origen
« Reply #40 on: August 17, 2006, 05:01:24 PM »

Ok, I will stop seeding until I receive a response from GNRosas about torrenting it. No one has completed an upload yet, so no damage is done, yet.

Sorry to all the leechers!!

Does anyone know when GNRosas will return?

All that is doing is Bullshitting the people who have downloaded quite a percentage of this. And besides it's nice to ask the authorer before you upload somethink but you don't have to it's your disc!
BORN TO DIE
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #41 on: August 17, 2006, 05:03:33 PM »

If ACDCUSSR think gnrosas might not agree with seeding,he have rights not to seed until gnrosas is back,easy
And if Gnrosas is ok with it,ACDCUSSR will continue,so its only 2-3 days of delay,no need of bashing poor man couse he respect taper,if i am on acdcussr place,i would stop seeding until you timebomb learn manners.

go tape a show first,then you can speak about authors right.
Until that happens,go read a playboy .... hihi

WHY DONT YOU JUST.....FUCK OFF

HOPE U NEVER FIND HOB 01.01.2001 (LMAO )

Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
sjgotnitro
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #42 on: August 17, 2006, 05:05:03 PM »

Ok, I will stop seeding until I receive a response from GNRosas about torrenting it. No one has completed an upload yet, so no damage is done, yet.

Sorry to all the leechers!!

Does anyone know when GNRosas will return?

I for one will stand up and say seed the rest of it. If there was no prediscussed terms it is yours to do what you want with it. Take a look at the leechers list the big boys are not Dl it. You know why they already have it.? My questions what did you have good from 2006 that he traded it to you for it?
he also traded it for older guns shows he didn't have yet...

So you have it then too  hihi

Help Needed

Looking For Video
"Hershey PA. June 1991"
chad_er33
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #43 on: August 18, 2006, 12:32:54 AM »

i just got these disc's in a trade.  i can torrent it if people really want it.  it would have to be a new torrent because i am having problems trying to connect to the existing one.  let me know you thougts.  i have to go to bed now.  peace
timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #44 on: August 18, 2006, 12:38:14 AM »

yes please

THANK GOD FOR THE BOMB    http://gnrundergroundnation.co.nr/    A COOL NEW GNR TRADING DL SITE
Liquid Drum
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #45 on: August 18, 2006, 04:23:08 AM »

If ACDCUSSR think gnrosas might not agree with seeding,he have rights not to seed until gnrosas is back,easy
And if Gnrosas is ok with it,ACDCUSSR will continue,so its only 2-3 days of delay,no need of bashing poor man couse he respect taper,if i am on acdcussr place,i would stop seeding until you timebomb learn manners.

go tape a show first,then you can speak about authors right.
Until that happens,go read a playboy .... hihi

+1 mate.

GNROSAS? might be completely fine with it, BUT you should just ask permission anyways out of PURE RESPECT. I think its about time some people respected tapers and authorers a little more imo.

EDIT: Thats not a dig at you ACDCUSSR, just a general comment - I think you made the right decision for now.  ok
« Last Edit: August 18, 2006, 04:24:42 AM by Liquid Drum » Logged
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #46 on: August 18, 2006, 08:12:06 AM »

I don't want this thread to be 10 pages long with the usual comments/ insults and so on.

So I will lock it for now, if the initial seeder or GNRosas agree to keep on seeding, they can contact me and I will re-open this thread. In the meantime, let's all calm down and see what will be done. Smiley
I do think the seeder should have asked GNRosas in the first place (hence my post a while back in this thread) but he made a honest mistake and didn't know. No harm done.

Relax everyone and have a jack and coke or a beer. peace

Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #47 on: August 21, 2006, 03:36:17 PM »

Re-opened at GNRosas' request.

GNROSAS
Rocker

« Reply #48 on: August 21, 2006, 03:53:30 PM »

About this 2 dvd set. I made a few open trades for it and asked people to wait for few weeks before start trading it out....
It seems that people didn't wait and someone decided to put it on dime.... Roll Eyes

As i sometimes upload GNR DVDs i prefer to upload dvds i author myself. So i would like traders to give me the chance to upload the dvds i make first or at least ask me beforehand.

Now with this recording at this very moment i would prefer it not be torrented on Dime...as it is a quality new recording, it will be sold next day on ebay...

If acdcUSSR wants to torrent it i would like to torrent it at the GNR trackers either the paradise city tracker or the gunsnroses.us tracker so hopefully it will go directly to the GNR fans...

And acdcUSSR it was nice of you to re-consider about authorers wishes & ask. Smiley
« Last Edit: August 21, 2006, 03:58:35 PM by GNROSAS » Logged
gnr2006
VIP

ASS PARTY 2006 (tm)

« Reply #49 on: August 21, 2006, 03:57:14 PM »

About this 2 dvd set. I made a few open trades for it and asked people to wait for few weeks before start trading it out....
It seems that people didn't wait and someone decided to put it on dime.... Roll Eyes

As i sometimes upload GNR DVDs i prefer to upload dvds i author myself. So i would like traders to give me the chance to upload the dvds i make first or at least ask me beforehand.

Now with this recording at this very moment i would prefer it not be torrented on Dime...as it is a quality new recording, it will be sold next day on ebay...

If acdcUSSR wants to torrent it i would like to torrent is to the GNR trackers either the paradise city tracker or the gunsnroses.us tracker so hopefully it will go directly to the GNR fans...

And acdcUSSR it was nice of you to re-consider about authorers wishes & ask. Smiley

Hopefully your wishes will be respected.

However, it will still end up on eBay eventually, regardless of where you seed it. Which is a damn shame.

Thanks for authoring this in the first place. As someone who attended the show, I look forward to watching it.

So just so I'm clear, I should delete the 27 percent I already have and wait for it to show up on either PC or gunsnroses.us? Or will that 27 percent carry over?
zombux
Legend

watching the sky moves sideways...

« Reply #50 on: August 21, 2006, 04:00:44 PM »

So just so I'm clear, I should delete the 27 percent I already have and wait for it to show up on either PC or gunsnroses.us? Or will that 27 percent carry over?

I second this question. the data from another tracker should be usable though, re-checking should resume without problems. thx for reply GNROSAS.

Blank
Headliner

GNR + Vegas * 2 = one incredible weekend....

« Reply #51 on: August 21, 2006, 04:01:10 PM »

Is there someone who would either trade this, or hook me up with a b&p for me?
Thanks in advance.

http://rich.blank.googlepages.com/home
Always up for trading, specifically looking for 11-30-02 London, Canada (Szmore)
gnr2006
VIP

ASS PARTY 2006 (tm)

« Reply #52 on: August 21, 2006, 04:02:46 PM »

Is there someone who would either trade this, or hook me up with a b&p for me?
Thanks in advance.

Once it's available for download, I will gladly do B+P's for people in the US + Canada + Mexico

chad_er33
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #53 on: August 21, 2006, 06:02:29 PM »

well i can torrent on pc tracker but it won't be till tomorrow.  is that cool?
acdcUSSR
Rocker

Here Tomorrow...

« Reply #54 on: August 21, 2006, 07:31:15 PM »

If acdcUSSR wants to torrent it i would like to torrent it at the GNR trackers either the paradise city tracker or the gunsnroses.us tracker so hopefully it will go directly to the GNR fans...

Sorry about that GNROSAS. I should've asked before uploading it. I am a member of the gunsnroses.us trackers, but I cannot upload because I have only been a member for a few days.

chad_er33, do you have this DVD already? Will you be uploading it to the PC tracker?

GNROSAS, do you want me to continue seeding, or do you want me to stop? I'm sure either way it will get sold. DIME, PC tracker, or gunsnroses.us.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2006, 08:12:17 PM by acdcUSSR » Logged

You dig, what the fuck I'm saying? Homefuck!?
chad_er33
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #55 on: August 21, 2006, 07:54:30 PM »

i go the show in a trde last week.  i can seed on the pc tracker tomorrow after work.
Blackeyed
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #56 on: August 22, 2006, 12:06:42 AM »

I wish it could be seeded on dime since there seems to be quite many of us that dont have access on pc tracker.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: