Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 04:27:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227866 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  Worcester, MA 11-8-06 request
Pages: 1 2 3 [All] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Worcester, MA 11-8-06 request  (Read 12422 times)
Mooch
Headliner

Here Today...

« on: January 28, 2007, 02:12:14 AM »

Hey guys.  I have just started to get into the trading of GNR shows and thanks goes out to many of the people on this site for being very informative and helpful on getting me started.  I was at this show (Worcester) and had an amazing time, I have heard through some other traders that a dvd of this video does exist but is not widespread (Dime).  Does anyone here have this show or know the person that does?  Thanks
timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2007, 02:57:03 AM »

i know there is a dvd it was sold on ebay but i have not seen it since

THANK GOD FOR THE BOMB    http://gnrundergroundnation.co.nr/    A COOL NEW GNR TRADING DL SITE
EFISH
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2007, 02:57:57 AM »

John M.
timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2007, 03:01:28 AM »

most likely yes

THANK GOD FOR THE BOMB    http://gnrundergroundnation.co.nr/    A COOL NEW GNR TRADING DL SITE
Mooch
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2007, 03:31:56 AM »

John M.
Meaning he has the show?
EFISH
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2007, 03:33:24 AM »

John M.
Meaning he has the show?

Thats what I heard.

He's a hoarder, meaning that if he has it.........it likely won't be out there atleast for a whiiiiile.  Undecided
uzisuicide2002
VIP

DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE!?!?!?!

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2007, 12:10:47 AM »

BTB made a 2-4 cam mix of this show. Good luck finding it.

GN'R Boston 02
GN'R NYC 06
GN'R Mass 06
GN'R NJ 11
VR Mass 05
GN'R Foxboro 16
GN'R Boston 17
VR Mass 07
Slash Boston 10
Steven Adler NYC 11
Slash Foxwoods 14
Slash Providence 15
timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2007, 12:27:43 AM »

how do u know steve do u have it

Mooch
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2007, 12:21:23 PM »

BTB made a 2-4 cam mix of this show. Good luck finding it.
hey uzi!! nice to see you here, I was with my buddy at the front of the line in worcester with you.  I remember you sayin your name here was uzisuicide.   ok
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2007, 03:46:41 PM »

Wasn't the story with this show that John M. bought the masters and it didn't ever get released to the public?  Someone correct me if I am wrong here.
uzisuicide2002
VIP

DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE!?!?!?!

« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2007, 05:27:39 PM »

Wasn't the story with this show that John M. bought the masters and it didn't ever get released to the public?  Someone correct me if I am wrong here.

YUP. i don't have it dave, if i did it would be up for DL. Sup to all that where there at the front of the line!! YOU KNOW WHERE THE FUCK YOU ARE!!!! lol

GN'R Boston 02
GN'R NYC 06
GN'R Mass 06
GN'R NJ 11
VR Mass 05
GN'R Foxboro 16
GN'R Boston 17
VR Mass 07
Slash Boston 10
Steven Adler NYC 11
Slash Foxwoods 14
Slash Providence 15
Mooch
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2007, 11:43:13 PM »

John M.
Is this guy a member on here, or another site?
AirSurge
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2007, 11:47:29 PM »

John M.

Good luck dealing with him.  ok
Mooch
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2007, 12:06:06 AM »

John M.

Good luck dealing with him.  ok
seems like everyone except me knows him.  haha
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2007, 12:09:31 AM »

He's a hoarder, you aren't going to get anywhere with him.

It's so silly if you ask me.? Why take a show off the market that people were at and want to see?? I don't see the point in hoarding at all.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2007, 12:18:16 AM by Bandita » Logged
timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2007, 12:17:20 AM »

well look at the examples he had to fallow over the years of hoarding.
gnrosas for a short time
nightrain on toronto 02 for awhile
john m the big hoarder

and a few others as well

Mooch
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2007, 12:36:26 AM »

well look at the examples he had to fallow over the years of hoarding.
gnrosas for a short time
nightrain on toronto 02 for awhile
john m the big hoarder

and a few others as well
yeah but I seen that "gnrosas" dude on Dime seeding alot of shows  ok
timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2007, 01:11:12 AM »

yes on dec and janurary he was pressured to let out his shows that is why the massive uploading seeding in the last 80 days

Mooch
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2007, 01:56:17 AM »

yes on dec and janurary he was pressured to let out his shows that is why the massive uploading seeding in the last 80 days
ok that would make sense then, because I have only been trading for the last month or so and he seemed to be a good trader
von
VIP

Obama says knock you out

« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2007, 12:21:08 AM »

I'd love to see something from this show develop, too. I was there and I loved it. Hey to everyone else at the front of the line. I was there from around 1.30-2pm onwards. There wasn't many of us till the end when we had to stand in the fucking rain because of the big fat school bus. But yeah, this hoarder sounds like a douche, sorry.
afbeliveau09
Opening Act

it's alright, yes it's alright

« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2007, 08:09:44 AM »

mooch and uzi whats going on. lets see if we cant get this show into everyones hands for our viewing pleasure. i was there front row center with mooch and uzi. a few days after the show i searched ebay for any worcester vid's or audio. i bid on and won a video from that night. a few days later i got an email from ebay saying that my auction has been cancelled and my money would be returned. no reason was given from ebay as to why i lost the bid. I have no proof of this auction, so u just have to believe me but for a day or two i had this video. the show was real good and i need to see it again so lets get this video back!
Mooch
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2007, 03:08:42 AM »

mooch and uzi whats going on. lets see if we cant get this show into everyones hands for our viewing pleasure. i was there front row center with mooch and uzi. a few days after the show i searched ebay for any worcester vid's or audio. i bid on and won a video from that night. a few days later i got an email from ebay saying that my auction has been cancelled and my money would be returned. no reason was given from ebay as to why i lost the bid. I have no proof of this auction, so u just have to believe me but for a day or two i had this video. the show was real good and i need to see it again so lets get this video back!
Hey whats up buddy peace  That sucks though about the ebay thing.  We almost had it crying
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2007, 02:07:49 PM »

It happened because John M. bought the masters.  That's why you didn't get your copy from Ebay.

Good luck trying to get it from him now.
Limulus
Legend

A dream realized...

« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2007, 02:22:50 PM »

@afbeliveau09:
if that eBay auction has been for real and if you have bid on that eBay auction then you CAN prove it by sending/uploading a "real" not faked screenshot from the eBay confirmation email you always get after bidding on an item. in this email there also is the description of the item, at least from the title of the item. if you can not do that or if you are not willing to do that you simply have no proof for anything about that worcester ebay auction. further than that you might be called a liar too.

@Bandita:
you got a proof for your last post or are you only guessing and probably spread wrong information?

Re-Union time, baby!!
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2007, 02:27:39 PM »

If I am wrong why isn't the boot out for trade or even sale?

Actually I am going by what I read here at the time when it happened.  Let me search a bit and I will find and post the info as I read it when it happened. 

It's not my style to post bogus info, Limulus.  I am sure there are plenty of people here that aren't as new to the board who read the same thing I did about this boot dissapearing into John M.'s vault.
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2007, 02:53:24 PM »

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=42170.msg807344#msg807344

Limulus, here is the thread where it was discussed what happened to this show, including how it was taken off Ebay when the masters were bought.
tHeElEcTrIcSiNtAr
VIP

« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2007, 03:09:22 PM »

Yeah I was at this show. Front row. I was the person who lead the I.R.S chant that got Axl and the boys to play it. I also one a copy of it on EBay then a day or so later, they sent me an email saying that the person took it off and it wasnt for sale. It's  a shame people are like that, I would really like this show. It was a great show and Axl sounded amazing even without his in-ears.
Limulus
Legend

A dream realized...

« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2007, 03:16:42 PM »

- i cant find the info how exactly it was taken off eBay in that 300+ pages thread. and only cause a show isnt available doesnt mean it is even taped. chech the scandinavian06 shows for example! or prague show where where? not every show is making it on bootleg.
- is there any eBay bidder who could at least send the eBay confirming bidding email about that show??
though even that wouldnt prove much as everyone could set up an ebay auction for selling shows they dont have. and where exactly is any proof about the masters being sold? sorry, its just ugly guessing in my eyes (yet).
« Last Edit: February 12, 2007, 03:32:55 PM by Limulus » Logged

Re-Union time, baby!!
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2007, 03:22:06 PM »

I linked you to the exact page where it was discussed and two people have posted here saying that they won a copy on Ebay and then were informed it was no longer for sale. 

If he didn't buy the master copy, tell me, where is it?

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=42170.msg807279#msg807279

Meh. Vegas DVD needs to be liberated to be honest.

smells like John M was knee deep in the negotiations.

yup. I've always been told he has it amongst other things (cd demo's) and told to not buy into his denials about it.

He apparently buried the Worcester 2006 DVD. Bought the masters and buried it.

Tell me more about the Worcester DVD, I was there.

I wish I had it. It was being sold on ebay, but the masters were bought. Now the DVD is no longer around.

I was there front row and would love it also.  It has to be out there somewhere right?

I was right-center, in front of Finck's pedal, where were you at the bar? Anyway, yeah I'd love to find it somewhere. What a great show.
Limulus
Legend

A dream realized...

« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2007, 03:31:33 PM »

those quotes i have read...they dont prove ANYTHING. read my previous post please. as long as there aint any eBay bidding confirming emails (at least) its only sounding made up. there just has been another "bidder" so the email could be put up here, huh? even that would only prove that someone tried to sell a show we dont have even any proofs for its existance. and then bringing up the rumour that the John M dude bought masters....well, that proof i would like to see!!! its just sounding made up to harm him to get rid of some anger or smth.

Re-Union time, baby!!
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2007, 03:41:12 PM »

No, you're right, it isn't stone cold proof.? I just don't appreciate people saying I am trying to spread disinformation.? I would like to see the boot released as much as anyone else on here.

Do you really expect that someone saved an e-mail from November (4 months old) about a botched Ebay sale though?? You are obviously more cynical than I am in that department, I tend to believe the 3 people who have stated they bought one and had their money returned since it was said months apart by people that don't seem to know each other.

Does anyone remember though, who was selling the show?? I would think that by the area the show was in that it could have been filmed by the NYC Bitch Commitee since they did the other shows in the north east.
MJ23
VIP

KING OF AUDIO

« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2007, 03:45:13 PM »

I have all emails stored from August 2005 when I changed the provider. So I don't think that it was cynical.
And I won't call anyone a liar but I don't think that it is true until I see some prove. Maybe it was just somebody showing off.

It is easy to blame someone (JohnM).
But as long as there is no real evidence, we should stick to what we do know.
And that is: no boot available (at the moment!)

I think we can live without a boot. peace
Limulus
Legend

A dream realized...

« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2007, 04:26:26 PM »

when there are at least 3 people saying here they have bought that boot.....chances are high someone of them has saved that eBay-email. actually i have still all my (non-spammed) emails from many years ago...no big in filesize. i know a lot of friends back upping them aswell. and 4 months is not such a long time in this case, my thoughts at least. well, we could contact those people who are still members on this board for asking for those eBay emails, huh? its very easy to put up some rumours and bad-mouthing people for whatever reasons.....but at least this eBay "selling" could be proved some easy aswell to show that at least that eBay auction has been for real  peace

Re-Union time, baby!!
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2007, 04:29:40 PM »

Also if they paid by PayPal even if they no longer had the email it would be on the transaction log forever on their acct.  That would even show the link to the Ebay auction and when it was, who was the seller, etc.  Just go into transaction history.  A screen shot of that would be helpful, just be sure to block out personal info.
Cjc1706
VIP

I Rocked With Gn'R In Manchester & Sheffield '06

« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2007, 04:32:19 PM »

if they paid by paypal, then just look in the transaction history, it will display the auction title, so we can put all this childish arguing to rest ...

CJ
afbeliveau09
Opening Act

« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2007, 05:57:58 PM »

for those who dont believe me here is one screen shot from my paypal acct.
afbeliveau09
Opening Act

« Reply #36 on: February 12, 2007, 06:00:19 PM »

here is the second screen shot, the rest of the paypal shot from my previous post. thanks to cj. good call. lets put the arguement to rest
Mooch
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #37 on: February 12, 2007, 06:03:50 PM »

Theres some nice solid PROOF  beer that it does exist,   Now we just have to work on getting it back out to the true fans.
Limulus
Legend

A dream realized...

« Reply #38 on: February 12, 2007, 06:09:19 PM »

thanks for those screenshots!!
this appears to be the proof somebody tried to sell an item called "Guns Roses Worcester 2006 dvd" through eBay in november 2006 but it got cancelled.

Re-Union time, baby!!
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #39 on: February 12, 2007, 06:54:22 PM »

Who was the seller?  Someone should e-mail him and ask what happened.
afbeliveau09
Opening Act

« Reply #40 on: February 12, 2007, 11:57:57 PM »

after the bid was canceled i emailed the seller right away asking them if they would be willing to sell the dvd anyways, off of ebay. i heard no response, since the topic has been brought back up i will try emailing them again. limulus, as far as the screenshots go. they r the only proof i have of the purchase, everything on ebay is no longer listed there. wether or not this is the same video that everyone is talking about i cant confirm that, becuase i am not certain.
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #41 on: February 13, 2007, 01:16:30 PM »

Well, a real scam artist wouldn't have given the money back.  It was obviously someone who wants to keep their reputation.
Mr. Redman
Resident Indian
Legend

« Reply #42 on: February 13, 2007, 01:57:58 PM »

I believe it was the GNR Asylum guy selling it.

One half of Rock n' Rolls Cheech & Chong.
new-gnr
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #43 on: February 13, 2007, 07:20:32 PM »

i believe the reason limliliumilus is so non believing is that he cant handle john m holding out on him..ha,ha  john has had this since less then 2 weeks after the show.john m is about john m,period....
timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #44 on: February 13, 2007, 07:39:19 PM »

i believe the reason limliliumilus is so non believing is that he cant handle john m holding out on him..ha,ha? john has had this since less then 2 weeks after the show.john m is about john m,period....

DAMN RIGHT

Mooch
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #45 on: February 13, 2007, 10:18:47 PM »

i believe the reason limliliumilus is so non believing is that he cant handle john m holding out on him..ha,ha  john has had this since less then 2 weeks after the show.john m is about john m,period....

DAMN RIGHT
Does this guy usually after time passes release the shows eventually?
timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #46 on: February 13, 2007, 10:49:14 PM »

dvd wise vrty very rarely

GNRArnold
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #47 on: February 13, 2007, 11:44:47 PM »

Not that I'm defending John M but take this into consideration-
GNR 06 dvds were being removed pretty quickly off ebay, the seller probably just taped it to cash in on ebay and once he couldn't do so just refunded the 2 people who ordered since it probably wasn't worth making 40 bucks on to him.
Limulus
Legend

A dream realized...

« Reply #48 on: February 14, 2007, 01:12:49 AM »

i believe the reason limliliumilus is so non believing is that he cant handle john m holding out on him..ha,ha? john has had this since less then 2 weeks after the show.john m is about john m,period....

Hello, Gaywell! hiding with a new nick cause you ripped off too many gnr fans? ? hihi

DAMN RIGHT

now, ^^THERE is the Worcester06 filmer!!!? ?yes

----------------------------------------
seriously i only was pointing out that even some longer time collectors bring up rumours easily to harm people for whatever reasons. the only proof we have yet about this dvd is that someone put an item on eBay called "Guns Roses Worcester 2006 dvd" in november 2006 but it got cancelled.

Re-Union time, baby!!
timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #49 on: February 14, 2007, 01:21:42 AM »

no if's and's or buts it was on ebay i had my wife look it up there ebay her email she used to buy it for mr at the time
the guys name is
chris? ?email? ?<jpavidpanther@yahoo.com>?

just like the rest we got emailed the same we lost the item

MJ23
VIP

KING OF AUDIO

« Reply #50 on: February 14, 2007, 02:40:49 AM »

I don't see the reason why that DVD is that special to start rumours who may have it.
I think we can still live without the HOB 2001 DVD so we will survive not having this one maybe too.

There are filmers who share stuff and filmers who hoard things. That's how it goes.
I don't feel happy with it, but what should we do.

Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #51 on: February 14, 2007, 02:02:18 PM »

I don't see the reason why that DVD is that special to start rumours who may have it.
I think we can still live without the HOB 2001 DVD so we will survive not having this one maybe too.

There are filmers who share stuff and filmers who hoard things. That's how it goes.

It's not special at all but when hoarders buy things to hang them overhead for trade bait all of a sudden it becomes a race to get it or "mythical".  Let him have it and enjoy it all by his lonesome.  Personally I find that sad.

If the seller was the filmer he knows where to go besides Ebay to make money on selling the show.  So I really don't buy he only sold 2 copies and abandoned ship, obviously "someone" was willing to pay the right price to take it off the market.
Mooch
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #52 on: February 14, 2007, 02:59:15 PM »

Personaly it was a very special show for me.  It was my first time seing GNR, and I was front row dead center, and is an experience that I would love to relive and have captured on film more than you could ever imagine!  Thats why I started this thread to see if anybody had the footage, or what I could doto get it.
MJ23
VIP

KING OF AUDIO

« Reply #53 on: February 14, 2007, 05:34:13 PM »

Yeah, I understand you both, but I just wanted to make clear that it is not a necessary need to have it.
If the taper is gonna get 500$ for it, then it is a bad deal.

afbeliveau09
Opening Act

« Reply #54 on: February 14, 2007, 09:53:26 PM »

i went with mooch to this show. yea of course its not a special show, or anything like that. just something we wanted to get ahold of for memory sake. so if its becomes available then excellent. just keep up the faith that it may come out one day.
ibelieveinaxl
It's a bad obsession...
Banned
VIP

Ain't goin' down.....

« Reply #55 on: September 26, 2007, 01:24:14 PM »

It's not special at all but when hoarders buy things to hang them overhead for trade bait all of a sudden it becomes a race to get it or "mythical".? Let him have it and enjoy it all by his lonesome.? Personally I find that sad.

If the seller was the filmer he knows where to go besides Ebay to make money on selling the show.? So I really don't buy he only sold 2 copies and abandoned ship, obviously "someone" was willing to pay the right price to take it off the market.

you're kidding, right? were you at this show? the show when he came out of isolation after 7 years and unveiled the new line-up. i've been to over 70 shows and this was the best and most exciting out of any of them by far. as far as a dvd being out there, i think it is out there because it was filmed professionally by a japanese company. they were suppossed to release the dvd, but it was scrapped. i would love to have the dvd to the most important show ever, period...

Where does it come from? All this hatred.

1988-Today: 71 shows and counting....
Pages: 1 2 3 [All] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: