Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 09:55:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227871 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  Worcester, MA 11-8-06 request
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Worcester, MA 11-8-06 request  (Read 12423 times)
afbeliveau09
Opening Act

it's alright, yes it's alright

« Reply #40 on: February 12, 2007, 11:57:57 PM »

after the bid was canceled i emailed the seller right away asking them if they would be willing to sell the dvd anyways, off of ebay. i heard no response, since the topic has been brought back up i will try emailing them again. limulus, as far as the screenshots go. they r the only proof i have of the purchase, everything on ebay is no longer listed there. wether or not this is the same video that everyone is talking about i cant confirm that, becuase i am not certain.
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #41 on: February 13, 2007, 01:16:30 PM »

Well, a real scam artist wouldn't have given the money back.  It was obviously someone who wants to keep their reputation.
Mr. Redman
Resident Indian
Legend

« Reply #42 on: February 13, 2007, 01:57:58 PM »

I believe it was the GNR Asylum guy selling it.

One half of Rock n' Rolls Cheech & Chong.
new-gnr
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #43 on: February 13, 2007, 07:20:32 PM »

i believe the reason limliliumilus is so non believing is that he cant handle john m holding out on him..ha,ha  john has had this since less then 2 weeks after the show.john m is about john m,period....
timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #44 on: February 13, 2007, 07:39:19 PM »

i believe the reason limliliumilus is so non believing is that he cant handle john m holding out on him..ha,ha? john has had this since less then 2 weeks after the show.john m is about john m,period....

DAMN RIGHT

THANK GOD FOR THE BOMB    http://gnrundergroundnation.co.nr/    A COOL NEW GNR TRADING DL SITE
Mooch
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #45 on: February 13, 2007, 10:18:47 PM »

i believe the reason limliliumilus is so non believing is that he cant handle john m holding out on him..ha,ha  john has had this since less then 2 weeks after the show.john m is about john m,period....

DAMN RIGHT
Does this guy usually after time passes release the shows eventually?
timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #46 on: February 13, 2007, 10:49:14 PM »

dvd wise vrty very rarely

THANK GOD FOR THE BOMB    http://gnrundergroundnation.co.nr/    A COOL NEW GNR TRADING DL SITE
GNRArnold
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #47 on: February 13, 2007, 11:44:47 PM »

Not that I'm defending John M but take this into consideration-
GNR 06 dvds were being removed pretty quickly off ebay, the seller probably just taped it to cash in on ebay and once he couldn't do so just refunded the 2 people who ordered since it probably wasn't worth making 40 bucks on to him.
Limulus
Legend

A dream realized...

« Reply #48 on: February 14, 2007, 01:12:49 AM »

i believe the reason limliliumilus is so non believing is that he cant handle john m holding out on him..ha,ha? john has had this since less then 2 weeks after the show.john m is about john m,period....

Hello, Gaywell! hiding with a new nick cause you ripped off too many gnr fans? ? hihi

DAMN RIGHT

now, ^^THERE is the Worcester06 filmer!!!? ?yes

----------------------------------------
seriously i only was pointing out that even some longer time collectors bring up rumours easily to harm people for whatever reasons. the only proof we have yet about this dvd is that someone put an item on eBay called "Guns Roses Worcester 2006 dvd" in november 2006 but it got cancelled.

Re-Union time, baby!!
timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #49 on: February 14, 2007, 01:21:42 AM »

no if's and's or buts it was on ebay i had my wife look it up there ebay her email she used to buy it for mr at the time
the guys name is
chris? ?email? ?<jpavidpanther@yahoo.com>?

just like the rest we got emailed the same we lost the item

MJ23
VIP

KING OF AUDIO

« Reply #50 on: February 14, 2007, 02:40:49 AM »

I don't see the reason why that DVD is that special to start rumours who may have it.
I think we can still live without the HOB 2001 DVD so we will survive not having this one maybe too.

There are filmers who share stuff and filmers who hoard things. That's how it goes.
I don't feel happy with it, but what should we do.

Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #51 on: February 14, 2007, 02:02:18 PM »

I don't see the reason why that DVD is that special to start rumours who may have it.
I think we can still live without the HOB 2001 DVD so we will survive not having this one maybe too.

There are filmers who share stuff and filmers who hoard things. That's how it goes.

It's not special at all but when hoarders buy things to hang them overhead for trade bait all of a sudden it becomes a race to get it or "mythical".  Let him have it and enjoy it all by his lonesome.  Personally I find that sad.

If the seller was the filmer he knows where to go besides Ebay to make money on selling the show.  So I really don't buy he only sold 2 copies and abandoned ship, obviously "someone" was willing to pay the right price to take it off the market.
Mooch
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #52 on: February 14, 2007, 02:59:15 PM »

Personaly it was a very special show for me.  It was my first time seing GNR, and I was front row dead center, and is an experience that I would love to relive and have captured on film more than you could ever imagine!  Thats why I started this thread to see if anybody had the footage, or what I could doto get it.
MJ23
VIP

KING OF AUDIO

« Reply #53 on: February 14, 2007, 05:34:13 PM »

Yeah, I understand you both, but I just wanted to make clear that it is not a necessary need to have it.
If the taper is gonna get 500$ for it, then it is a bad deal.

afbeliveau09
Opening Act

it's alright, yes it's alright

« Reply #54 on: February 14, 2007, 09:53:26 PM »

i went with mooch to this show. yea of course its not a special show, or anything like that. just something we wanted to get ahold of for memory sake. so if its becomes available then excellent. just keep up the faith that it may come out one day.
ibelieveinaxl
It's a bad obsession...
Banned
VIP

Ain't goin' down.....

« Reply #55 on: September 26, 2007, 01:24:14 PM »

It's not special at all but when hoarders buy things to hang them overhead for trade bait all of a sudden it becomes a race to get it or "mythical".? Let him have it and enjoy it all by his lonesome.? Personally I find that sad.

If the seller was the filmer he knows where to go besides Ebay to make money on selling the show.? So I really don't buy he only sold 2 copies and abandoned ship, obviously "someone" was willing to pay the right price to take it off the market.

you're kidding, right? were you at this show? the show when he came out of isolation after 7 years and unveiled the new line-up. i've been to over 70 shows and this was the best and most exciting out of any of them by far. as far as a dvd being out there, i think it is out there because it was filmed professionally by a japanese company. they were suppossed to release the dvd, but it was scrapped. i would love to have the dvd to the most important show ever, period...

Where does it come from? All this hatred.

1988-Today: 71 shows and counting....
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: