Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 10, 2024, 10:31:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227872 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  Just for curiosity... (not shared shows)
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Just for curiosity... (not shared shows)  (Read 12644 times)
pothead
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2008, 07:09:50 AM »

why 2? i assume he has 1 since he only went to 1 show.

I don't see why ppl are talking about "unreleased" shows anyway, since september i've downloaded almost 400gb of gn'r shows and haven't even watched 1 show. Do you all really have that much time left to watch all the shows out there for i don't know how many times, so you have to chat about the ones that you don't/can't have?
youd be surprised how much time i have, i've been off work since wednesday. and i wasnt aware he'd only attended one show, which one was it?

Quote from: MJ23
Quote from: Judas
I know your the king of audio and all that sir

That's why I love the internet.
lol
Megaguns
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2008, 07:29:24 AM »

A guy i knew years ago who was on security had a video of jan 30th 1993 at eastern creek raceway. he got it from a friend or some shit, from memory it was mainly skid row and it was dodgy at best. add that to the list if its worth it, ive seen it and it exists.
Nightfall
The Evil Dutchess
VIP

« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2008, 12:27:48 PM »

youd be surprised how much time i have, i've been off work since wednesday. and i wasnt aware he'd only attended one show, which one was it?
the show before the last show. (don't know the date)

Nightfall On Tour 2012:
NY: Februari 10 & 12
France: June 5, 11, 14 & 19
MJ23
VIP

KING OF AUDIO

« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2008, 12:36:02 PM »

07.29.2006?

this one?
pothead
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2008, 09:22:18 PM »

the better one out of the two nights. im certain he'd have recorded it though, as he did download and all the other UK shows, you think he'd do that one

lol
gunns1
Legend

I am the Soul Monster of HTGTH

« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2008, 03:27:18 AM »

who is the guy who has the MTV rehersals anyway? and who's the trader who almost had them, then had the trade cancelled?

I don't remember who the guy was, but I was one of the traders close to getting the '02 VMA rehearsals before he backed out saying he got a better offer, and then eventually he backed out of everything...I don't remember the whole story...

his name is velvet3132 I believe? member here.

about the 2007 shows. not nit-picking or calling him out, but GNROSAS has two shows from Mexico this year previously unreleased. Then theres a guy who filmed Adelaide in HD that hasn't put it onto DVD yet. Then Jemin had a show from Australia listed on his site.

Ok, 2 questions,

1. How can I get in contact with the guy that has the Adelaide Show,

2.  What show does "Jemin " have,
and once again how can I get in contact with him,

cheers Smiley

'Awesome! The due is a sick guitar player!!! He's the real deal... and you don't come by the real deal very often.
kuetastic
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2008, 04:07:37 AM »

The Adelaide show was filmed in fantastic quality up until the last part of Paradise City, I was in talks with the dude but he seems to have vanished unfortunately.  no
gunns1
Legend

« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2008, 05:26:00 AM »

The Adelaide show was filmed in fantastic quality up until the last part of Paradise City, I was in talks with the dude but he seems to have vanished unfortunately.  no

fuck, did you manage to get any previews/clips as of proof of this "fantastic" quality,
also what other shows were filmed?

I think a sydney one was, but I cant find the exact source to of filmed itq

'Awesome! The due is a sick guitar player!!! He's the real deal... and you don't come by the real deal very often.
kuetastic
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2008, 05:49:06 AM »

Yeah, he uploaded Sweet Child to Youtube, I'll PM you the link later.
He doesn't respond to my PM's here although I'm not sure he is a regular poster so who knows. Its was caught on a $3000 dollar JVC cam though  Cool from memory it ended up at around about 30gig of footage. Gives me wet dreams. But Alas, he must have other shit to attend to for the moment (I'll keep telling myself that anyway and hold the faith)
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2008, 06:35:55 AM »

The guy who has Adelaide is a good guy. I've talked to him quite a bit since the show. It'll be out eventually, it was filmed with a HD cam.

The show will be out eventually.

And Jemin has Iowa. And you getting in contact with him will do nothing. He's busy with family (from what I've heard) and he hasn't been around here in awhile I don't think.
MJ23
VIP

KING OF AUDIO

« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2008, 06:56:00 AM »

I think over time these things will be shared.
Since we have a lot of good stuff already we don't need to wait for these things.

And I can fully understand when somebody has private and/or family issues that are currently more important than releasing a DVD show.

Patience is what we need.
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2008, 10:59:39 AM »

Just a little patience...yeahhhhhh

but as mj said, and I said many other times, I'm sure they'll be out in time once the people who filmed them get a chance to author them and trade them out.
jaw
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2008, 02:19:22 AM »

I KNOW THAT THE 16TH MELBOURNE SHOW WAS RECORDED.
gunns1
Legend

« Reply #33 on: January 15, 2008, 05:30:11 AM »

WAS their any sydney shows recorded?

Badapple89
Rocker

'Nobody told me there'd be days like these'

« Reply #34 on: January 15, 2008, 09:59:31 AM »

I don't see why ppl are talking about "unreleased" shows anyway, since september i've downloaded almost 400gb of gn'r shows and haven't even watched 1 show. Do you all really have that much time left to watch all the shows out there for i don't know how many times, so you have to chat about the ones that you don't/can't have?

I just want the shows that i was at and seeing as i got the Wembley 30th and the Hammersmith one that would only leave the 29th. Just my luck though, the best show of the three and i can't get it

"Instant Karma's gonna get you!"
pothead
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #35 on: January 15, 2008, 11:08:14 AM »

I just want the shows that i was at and seeing as i got the Wembley 30th and the Hammersmith one that would only leave the 29th. Just my luck though, the best show of the three and i can't get it
you got the 30th on DVD? Shocked

i'll trade ANYTHING off my list for it

lol
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #36 on: January 15, 2008, 11:11:34 AM »

I'm doubtful, as I think he's got it confused with another show, but if you do have it then sweet ok

wanna post a screenshot of the menu or some details about it?
MJ23
VIP

KING OF AUDIO

« Reply #37 on: January 15, 2008, 12:33:41 PM »

Maybe he is just talking about the audio.
pothead
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #38 on: January 15, 2008, 12:43:22 PM »

possible, i've seen clips on youtube of this show, would like the whole thing as a whole if im honest

lol
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #39 on: January 15, 2008, 12:59:52 PM »

How about the acoustic show in London in 2006. Wasn't that filmed/recorded by some guy?

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: