Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 10, 2024, 12:16:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227871 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  Just for curiosity... (not shared shows)
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Just for curiosity... (not shared shows)  (Read 12643 times)
MJ23
VIP

KING OF AUDIO

« Reply #40 on: January 15, 2008, 01:07:38 PM »

How about the acoustic show in London in 2006. Wasn't that filmed/recorded by some guy?

/jarmo

Yes it was, but he only shared one song (I think it was Sailing) on newgnr.com some months ago.
I doubt he will release the rest.
Badapple89
Rocker

'Nobody told me there'd be days like these'

« Reply #41 on: January 15, 2008, 03:05:24 PM »

Maybe he is just talking about the audio.

I was

"Instant Karma's gonna get you!"
Mr. Redman
Resident Indian
Legend

« Reply #42 on: January 15, 2008, 03:34:07 PM »

There is audio of both dates at Wembley - I've been in touch with the taper since he told me he was going, Rick (X_estranged_X) from mygnrforum was sent the minidiscs and promised to transfer them, since then he has just disappeared. I sent him a PM e arlier today and I haven't heard back from him yet.

One half of Rock n' Rolls Cheech & Chong.
Mahler_22
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #43 on: January 15, 2008, 04:06:27 PM »

I remember when Limulus post here the thread about his Holland 06 show, he said there were some people who have some 93 shows. Scandinavian shows. Limulus said they do exist, although he didnt say what shows he was talkin about... Maybe he was in contact with some of these people,,
Hey limulus, if you're out there, could you tell us something more about these shows?? Not who have them, but little details, like dates, or duration...
gunns1
Legend

I am the Soul Monster of HTGTH

« Reply #44 on: January 16, 2008, 03:45:02 AM »

How about the acoustic show in London in 2006. Wasn't that filmed/recorded by some guy?

/jarmo

Yes it was, but he only shared one song (I think it was Sailing) on newgnr.com some months ago.

I talked to sladdi about it,
and he filmed the whole show, the guy that recorded it (not sladdi)
and he goes , He let everyone have that video so they could see what a great show it was or something,

But I very much doubt well get our hands on that anytime soon!

'Awesome! The due is a sick guitar player!!! He's the real deal... and you don't come by the real deal very often.
pothead
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #45 on: January 16, 2008, 11:42:00 AM »

/jarmo

and he goes , He let everyone have that video so they could see what a great show it was or something,

oh jesus christ, an english BTD, thats all we need Roll Eyes

Quote from: MJ23
Quote from: Judas
I know your the king of audio and all that sir

That's why I love the internet.
lol
Mr. Redman
Resident Indian
Legend

« Reply #46 on: January 16, 2008, 02:34:39 PM »

/jarmo

oh jesus christ, an english BTD, thats all we need Roll Eyes

At least this guy actually has the whole show.

One half of Rock n' Rolls Cheech & Chong.
Mr Bootlegs
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #47 on: January 16, 2008, 05:37:54 PM »

About the guy with the 88 Ritz rehearsals, and the 2002 VMA rehearsals.
His username on here is velvet1223. His real name is Scott Hopkins. Nice enough guy, but an extreme hoarder!
ie. you better have something pretty fucking rare to trade with the guy, or be prepared to offer a stupid amount of money.
I was in contact with him in August of 2004. He sent me a shitload of screenshots of stuff he has by e-mail, but the images arent hosted anymore (if I remember he put them on some yahoo photo viewer as a slideshow for me to view.)
So i know the guy has the stuff he says he has.
Basically he used to, or may still work at mtv. He had about 4 dvds of stuff, they even had proper menus, the works. The footage he has all came from the mtv vaults. The main things i remember him saying he had, was the Ritz 88 rehearsals (about 20 - 30 minutes) and the show, Also the 2002 VMAs rehearals (uncut), and basically any mtv interview that any member of gnr has ever done. He went into specifics on some, saying that he has the full interview Kurt Loder did with Axl in the limo, from the minute Axl got into the limo till when he left. This is all RAW footage. ie the camera was rolling the whole time. He also has the famous last words interview completely raw and uncut. I remember also an interview with Slash and Duff in there as well. And various other things, which i wish i could remember now.

Bare in mind this is the guy that inadvertantly leaked the CBGBs gig and interview. That was another guy going back on his word after a deal gone wrong he said. Which is why he's weary of other traders to this day.

Hell, i only got him to talk to me by telling him i had wembley 91 proshot (complete lie btw  Smiley )!

Oh and this guy was also adament that vegas 01 exists!!! although couldn't offer any proof Sad
wewantslash
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #48 on: January 16, 2008, 09:47:29 PM »

if only the one person filmed them, they know they're sitting on a potential gold mine unfortunately

2007 shows potential goldmine Huh? R U crazy, lucky you wrote potential, who cares about 2007 shows. they're good shows & it's fine to watch some of them for sure, but gold mine never. older period maybe.... but definitly none of the new band shows. plus there s so many new band shows on video, it's no big deal to have one more.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2008, 09:49:18 PM by wewantslash » Logged
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #49 on: January 16, 2008, 10:09:36 PM »

R U crazy, lucky you wrote potential, who cares about 2007 shows.

Me, they were fucking amazing.
Mahler_22
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #50 on: January 16, 2008, 10:37:06 PM »

R U crazy, lucky you wrote potential, who cares about 2007 shows.

Me, they were fucking amazing.

Me too.. Guadalajara Mx, was my first time seeing Axl live. So, it would be nice if someday that DVD surfaces...
gunns1
Legend

« Reply #51 on: January 17, 2008, 06:15:35 AM »

About the guy with the 88 Ritz rehearsals, and the 2002 VMA rehearsals.
His username on here is velvet1223. His real name is Scott Hopkins. Nice enough guy, but an extreme hoarder!
ie. you better have something pretty fucking rare to trade with the guy, or be prepared to offer a stupid amount of money.
I was in contact with him in August of 2004. He sent me a shitload of screenshots of stuff he has by e-mail, but the images arent hosted anymore (if I remember he put them on some yahoo photo viewer as a slideshow for me to view.)
So i know the guy has the stuff he says he has.
Basically he used to, or may still work at mtv. He had about 4 dvds of stuff, they even had proper menus, the works. The footage he has all came from the mtv vaults. The main things i remember him saying he had, was the Ritz 88 rehearsals (about 20 - 30 minutes) and the show, Also the 2002 VMAs rehearals (uncut), and basically any mtv interview that any member of gnr has ever done. He went into specifics on some, saying that he has the full interview Kurt Loder did with Axl in the limo, from the minute Axl got into the limo till when he left. This is all RAW footage. ie the camera was rolling the whole time. He also has the famous last words interview completely raw and uncut. I remember also an interview with Slash and Duff in there as well. And various other things, which i wish i could remember now.

Bare in mind this is the guy that inadvertantly leaked the CBGBs gig and interview. That was another guy going back on his word after a deal gone wrong he said. Which is why he's weary of other traders to this day.

Hell, i only got him to talk to me by telling him i had wembley 91 proshot (complete lie btw  Smiley )!

Oh and this guy was also adament that vegas 01 exists!!! although couldn't offer any proof Sad

I would pay some money to see the Whole Mtv 2002 saga..
Im only interested in that, none of the interviews from the former band members...

Is their anyway I can get in contact with him?
pm me ,
ill talk to him ,
im willing to pay for it:)

btw,

velvet1223
is banned , i did a quick search,

and he only had -1 negative karma?
« Last Edit: January 17, 2008, 06:26:45 AM by gunns1 » Logged

'Awesome! The due is a sick guitar player!!! He's the real deal... and you don't come by the real deal very often.
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #52 on: January 22, 2008, 11:12:06 PM »

i would pay for 01-01-01 show.. but how much money are talking?   i have no clue what fair value would be... i just want the because i was there front row... and think it would be cool to see it on video. 
gunns1
Legend

« Reply #53 on: January 23, 2008, 04:50:04 AM »

i would pay for 01-01-01 show.. but how much money are talking?   i have no clue what fair value would be... i just want the because i was there front row... and think it would be cool to see it on video. 

No one yet in the pst 8 years claim to have the show,
although people claim that the show has been recorded,

Im gonna make an educated guess and say your looking in the 1000's to get the show,

the Guy that has the 02 vma rehearsals says, He will only leak it once he has the 01/01/01 show,
and hes asking about 5000-9000$ for it, So , unless ur bill gates, or your a pimp,
good luck  beer

axl32rose
Rocker

Heading to 3 GNR Shows in 2010.

« Reply #54 on: January 23, 2008, 10:03:50 AM »

There are also a few nice quailty clips from the Halifax Show at the Halifax Metro Centre on November 20, 2006.  I actually read on here i think that someone knew a guy who filmed this show and he could get copies if we emailed him,  well i emailed him a while ago and didn't get a reply.

anyone else here anything on this show being recorded??

Anyone here anything on the Halifax show?  i would like to find out if it really exists...    Thanks
Scree
VIP

Waiting

« Reply #55 on: February 29, 2008, 07:11:14 AM »

As Briggsy said earlier, the Ottawa 06 show is potentially somewhere on video. I know there was a camera there in the audience, what I don't know is how much was shot of the show. Curiously enough, apparently the audio for the Baz act that night was recorded but not released for some reason.

Life is a strange thing. Just when you think you've learnt how to use it it's gone.
zombux
Legend

watching the sky moves sideways...

« Reply #56 on: February 29, 2008, 07:56:17 AM »

there is Pukkelpop 2002 full screenshot somewhere (Nightrain and My Michelle are proof)

pothead
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #57 on: March 01, 2008, 08:41:49 PM »

only till paradise ciy emerges from that show would i say theres a full version zombux lol. until then, we only know theres a longer partial version

Quote from: MJ23
Quote from: Judas
I know your the king of audio and all that sir

That's why I love the internet.
lol
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #58 on: March 02, 2008, 01:42:45 AM »

adelaide 2007 is one of the shows not being shared
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #59 on: March 02, 2008, 08:37:12 AM »

adelaide 2007 is one of the shows not being shared

talked to the guy for awhile and he films a lot of shows in Australia. lost contact with him though, hasn't talked to me in awhile.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: