Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 05:40:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227867 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  WTFFF HOB DVD?!?!?
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: WTFFF HOB DVD?!?!?  (Read 12433 times)
Cuzon
Opening Act

Here Today...

« on: March 10, 2011, 06:20:50 AM »

http://www.gunsnrosesportugal.com/forum/index.php?topic=1513.0

Don't exactly know what to make about this, quite a surprise to see it surface after sooooo long. The guys actual website has a shot of Axl too...
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2011, 09:07:06 AM »

I hope people who don't have anything to offer don't bomb this dude with emails.
Let those people who do get in contact with him and maybe if we're lucky, this DVD will see the light of day.

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
Halo69
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2011, 04:02:36 PM »

Thats Rob Anderson... Incognito! He had that and the VMAS 2002 for a long time now, and he's trying to trade it now cause he probably wants to see if MSL gives him anything for it

Oh My God i cant deny this...
rebelhipi
Legend

You Dig What The Fuck I'm Saying, Homefuck''?!''

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2011, 04:22:38 PM »

i want to see it!!

one word youtube

Helsinki 06.07.06
Helsinki 05.06.10
Bangkok 28.02.17
Hämeenlinna 01.07.17
Berlin 03.06.18
Tallinn 16.07.18
Algés 04.06.22
Prague 18.06.22
Madrid 09.06.23

GN'R
Mr. Redman
Resident Indian
Legend

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2011, 08:29:33 PM »

And when did Rob Anderson get this? Thought Scott Hopkins was the only with VMA?

And - I call bullshit untill we get a :45 second clip of Silkworms. Without that clip, I will not believe.

One half of Rock n' Rolls Cheech & Chong.
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2011, 08:53:50 PM »

Why did the guy only post still photos as evidence. For all we know, he could have just obtained some still images from the very show he's claiming to have a full DVD of. The only way to get people as excited as they are ever going to be about this, is to post a video clip from the DVD.

And while I'm at it, we as fans are going to lose yet again in all of this mess. Why?, because even if a successful trade does go ahead, why would the trader post the DVD, after he has given away something extremely rare that he had.  Tongue

No, we are going to lose again, and they will keep everything to themselves just like always. They can sit in their room thinking they have power, by having a rare DVD the whole fanbase would love to see. Whatever, while the true fans are travelling all over the world seeing GN'R shows, and meeting GN'R members, you just feel cool because you have some DVD, PUNKyes  rant

P.S If you are reading this Mr trader, I'd like to let you know how much of an assclown you really are.  hihi
« Last Edit: March 10, 2011, 08:58:11 PM by One.In.A.Million » Logged
BumbleBuzz
Rocker

Guns N' Roses Strong Since 1999!

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2011, 07:38:49 AM »

Someone tried to give me a virus from that thread!

So perhaps someone could tell me if this is true or not or turns out to be something, either way, back to sleep I go

2006.06.09 - Dublin, Ireland
2006.07.29 - London, England
2010.09.01 - Dublin, Ireland
2012.05.17 - Dublin, Ireland
2012.05.23 - Newcastle, England
2017.07.17 - London, England
Halo69
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2011, 04:34:35 AM »

Why did the guy only post still photos as evidence. For all we know, he could have just obtained some still images from the very show he's claiming to have a full DVD of. The only way to get people as excited as they are ever going to be about this, is to post a video clip from the DVD.

And while I'm at it, we as fans are going to lose yet again in all of this mess. Why?, because even if a successful trade does go ahead, why would the trader post the DVD, after he has given away something extremely rare that he had.  Tongue

No, we are going to lose again, and they will keep everything to themselves just like always. They can sit in their room thinking they have power, by having a rare DVD the whole fanbase would love to see. Whatever, while the true fans are travelling all over the world seeing GN'R shows, and meeting GN'R members, you just feel cool because you have some DVD, PUNKyes  rant

P.S If you are reading this Mr trader, I'd like to let you know how much of an assclown you really are.  hihi

Thats the spirit of most of the GNR community, to have something rare and keep others from having it claiming their  "protecting" the band (Like the band needs "protection") and then when something comes up, this same dudes all of a sudden want to trade what they have. Funny as hell... rofl but then again we're probably dealing with adults with no life, so we can't say we didn't expect it.

The one thing i like about HTGTH, even though i dont always sympathize with Jarmo's opinions or reactions is that at least its a pretty straight forward website, you know what you can do and you know what you can't do. You like it u stay, you don't like it you're more than welcome to leave.
Its refreshing to have a forum, where u dont have people starting threads about rumours of having this and that. And its refreshing that we don't have to take with "fake insiders" who have this and that and don't wanna share it.

If u dont wanna share it thats fine and dandy, but don't come on the forums saying u have this and that just to feel special...we don't wanna know, the less we know about that the better.

And im saying this, admiting that i created threads in the past in other forums trying to trade stuff, which i admit it was also a mistake.

I would love if this thread was deleted, because i think it makes no sense for it to stay open. Thats just giving the attention to the guy in question.. but since i think the thread is also within the rules... Its up to you Jarmo

To me its the same, i just won't read it.

For me, you can stick your DVD where the sun won't ever shine Rob  hihi

Im sure its not the best GNR show ever... im sure it isn't anything special and im sure that after we would see it, we would probably stick it in a case and put it on our shelves with the other DVDS...
« Last Edit: March 12, 2011, 04:43:48 AM by Halo69 » Logged

fear the juggalo 2
Rocker

« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2011, 05:20:05 AM »

You are wrong! This is the best show i've ever been to. And i went to the long inglewood show. I hope this dvd can see the light of day, it was really a once in a lifetime show!
Limulus
Legend

A dream realized...

« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2011, 06:19:52 AM »

people, there is ZERO proof for those 2 pics being screenshots from a video. everbody and her sister can burn still pics to DVDR and playback it on standalone dvd player/tv so that those pics look like paused ones from a running video.

without a video sample = no proof!

when the intention is to make a real trade for other things (like that dude is doing).....then i dont get why there hasnt been made a sample yet.
for now it looks like another fishing trick to get out stuff or info from hyped fans offering things and information about uncirculated collectors' items or simply to play around with the fans claiming to have a wanted item which he doesnt even have. i've seen similar things all before over the years, turned out all fake.

Re-Union time, baby!!
Jarl
Rocker

« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2011, 08:03:42 AM »

there's you're sample http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8sJ5k_p2oo

One.In.A.Million
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2011, 10:21:16 AM »

Err, yeah so where's the video proof.  rofl

With all due respect, that's just a Powerpoint-like presentation which can be made by anyone. That is not video proof that this DVD exists, what about some proof from the actual show and not some presentation a 12 yr old could do.

And also Jarl, where do you stand in all of this then. Are you the trader, or are you in his corner so to say, you seem to be desperate to convince us that this exists, why is that?.  Roll Eyes

But yeah, that is not evidence, we need footage from the actual show, even if it's 10 friggin secs. ok
gnr-4-ever
VIP

Personal Text:

« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2011, 10:51:48 AM »

Err, yeah so where's the video proof.  rofl

With all due respect, that's just a Powerpoint-like presentation which can be made by anyone. That is not video proof that this DVD exists, what about some proof from the actual show and not some presentation a 12 yr old could do.

And also Jarl, where do you stand in all of this then. Are you the trader, or are you in his corner so to say, you seem to be desperate to convince us that this exists, why is that?.  Roll Eyes

But yeah, that is not evidence, we need footage from the actual show, even if it's 10 friggin secs. ok

Did it ever occurred to you that he's being sarcastic?

24/09/2010
17/07/2012
26/06/2015 🎩
19/05/2016 ⚡
04/07/2017
10/07/2017 🎤
03/06/2018
10/02/2019 🎩
19/07/2023
Jarl
Rocker

« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2011, 10:54:53 AM »

Like i said in the clip, no fockin' way.
There is no HOB recording.
And even if it's there non of us mortals wil see it.

Me as trader, as if i ever was one! hahaha, yeah right
Traders should have rare stuff to get there new things.
All i ever got was stuff that stopped being rare as soon as i got it!!!!!!
But for you, as trader i'm only interested in 2 things, Indiana 91 and Arnhem 2010 from ledmax.
I don't give a flying fuck about HOB or any other show.

This clip, it's just a joke, as is the trade offer of HOB from that guy!!!!!
And no, it's not just a powerpoint, but something made with adobe after effects.
I'm afraid it takes a bit more then just a 12 year old to make it.

gnr-4-ever is right, clips like this, that's my sort of humor.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2011, 11:34:16 AM by Jarl » Logged

Satapher
Wings Of Redemption
VIP

GODS N' ROSES

« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2011, 11:28:09 AM »

Actually I liked "1090pdh"and "BluRay only" parts  rofl

1992.11.29 Bogota, COL
2001.12.31 Las Vegas, USA
2002.12.05 New York City, USA
2010.03.30 Bogota, COL
2016.07.27 Atlanta, USA
2016.11.23 Medellin, COL
2022.06.15 Stavanger, NOR
2023.06.21 Oslo,
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2011, 12:39:43 PM »

Like i said in the clip, no fockin' way.
There is no HOB recording.
And even if it's there non of us mortals wil see it.

Me as trader, as if i ever was one! hahaha, yeah right
Traders should have rare stuff to get there new things.
All i ever got was stuff that stopped being rare as soon as i got it!!!!!!
But for you, as trader i'm only interested in 2 things, Indiana 91 and Arnhem 2010 from ledmax.
I don't give a flying fuck about HOB or any other show.

This clip, it's just a joke, as is the trade offer of HOB from that guy!!!!!
And no, it's not just a powerpoint, but something made with adobe after effects.
I'm afraid it takes a bit more then just a 12 year old to make it.

gnr-4-ever is right, clips like this, that's my sort of humor.

Actually I did think it was a joke, until I saw that Jarl also uploaded the video. I guess I didn't think that someone would have bothered making this "joke" video themself, just to post it as a bit of a laugh for a few people various forums.  yes

And I also am aware that it's not a Powerpoint presentation, I merely used that phrase to describe it being some sort of computerised presentation software. And while I'm at it, 12 yr olds are quite smart these days, don't be so sure they couldn't use such software.  hihi

Anyway back on subject, on the matter of those 2 pics posted. The Axl photo definitely looks like a Rock In Rio 01 still. But I can't think of anywhere that Robin picture could have came from, he did indeed where that outfit during that HOB show because of the photos we already have from that night. And he never wore it at the Rio concert where I think that Axl "HOB" pic might have came from, because Robin wore his black leather outfit all night.

So he's either got ahold of a few photos from the HOB show that we are not aware of, or Robin wore that outfit sometime during 01/02, and he's managed to get a rare photo from that show in which we wasn't aware existed.  Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: March 12, 2011, 12:49:45 PM by One.In.A.Million » Logged
Jonx
VIP

Mad At Nascar

« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2011, 05:16:34 AM »

The Robin pic could be from a NIN concert.

We need a sample, something along these lines:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7WDxS0Xsn8

If he does succeed, at the very least he should put out a list of everything that he was offered, so we know what is out there!

Jonx
Halo69
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2011, 08:41:00 AM »

Pretty nice work, i dont get how anyone could do this using powerpoint but its great!

willow
Legend

AKA Amyl

« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2011, 09:04:45 AM »

I am not yelling phony or anything. All I am saying is it would pretty much be a miracle that someone managed to tape this show as tight as security was for that show.

Forgive them that tear down my soul,
bless them that they might grow old.
And free them so that they may know,
that it's never too late.
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2011, 11:29:41 AM »

Has anyone received a reply e-mail yet?
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: